What movies does Chad watch?

What movies does Chad watch?

chad watches the same things you watch, hes smarter than you think and thats whats scary. Nolan kino, goose kino, chads seen it all. He does it all while eating pizza and shotgunning beers too. You think you know chad but you dont

What Disney villain is this?

Chad doesn’t care about movies and television.

chad doest watch movies. he just has them on in the background while hes banging your gf

Stop posting pictures of me you nu-males

that jaw is paiful to see

Terrible cosplay.

No mass, no bulge, no height.

chad doens't watch movies, he goes to parties

Boondock Saints

Why did she make his beard look like one of those paint on beards black people use?

>tfw my mom was stacy and my dad was chad

how did i end up here?

Why are you posting homo erotic art you faggot?

Under Siege

>not ripped
>no giant bulge
>WRONG SHOES
Ok, I get that maybe he's not that ripped and that such a bulge would be impractical, but at least get the boots. also he's too stiff bro Chad doesn't pose spastically, he gracefully flails around

Because you'll never have it?

no it just looks too angular, dude looks fake, that body may be muscular but's not my idea of male beauty, look at those veins, and not a singular fat? what does he eat?

Hahaha that guy looks like he's from Second life.

who is this?

>dude looks fake
no shit

It's photoshopped. His girlfriend said it was just her art project which is why /fit/ already dropped the meme

chad does the movies

His name is Chiggur

lol, that's some roided monkey. compared to him even Ronnie Coleman is natty.
that HGH abuse made his jaw grow into monkey-tier

sugar?

your dad tried to satisfy your mom's lust

nolan kino

C O P E
Living as Chad is a whole nother life experience. One we will never have. Just LDAR before getting the rope. I mean realistically, why shouldn't you kill yourself? You're not smart. You're not rich. You're not strong. You're not attractive. You're not funny. You're not famous. You're not talented. You have no skills. You didn't go to a prestigious Ivy League school. You're doomed to eternal lower-class-ness. No purpose. No real family or friends. You're not even good at video games, your only pathetic "hobby." You will never experience a fraction of the satisfaction and pleasure Chad lives on a daily basis. You only serve to further illuminate his good qualities with your terrible ones. So seriously, why not just fucking end it all? Asking for a friend.

Jealous, virgin?

Jason Statham movies.

>you'll never be 15 and in love
>lying on the grass on a warm summer night, watching the stars, carelessly chatting
>not worrying about rent, bills, student loans
>only worry in life is how you're gonna cheat on that history test on monday
>you'll never take a young, tight, hot-bodied girls virginity, pulling out to cum all over her back and have her look in your eyes and say "I love you"
>you'll never have a girl around every day after school, pretend to be doing homework together, but instead just fuck like rabbits
>you're in your 20's now
>gotta get a good job
>gotta be a serious man now
>all the good ones are taken
>maybe a nice girl will eventually settle with you
>they have already felt all those new exciting feelings before, and are usually jaded and bitter
>you missed what it feels like to have not a care in the world other than making your girl happy
>you have missed out on teenage love

Hello rope my old friend
I've come to hang from you again

Transformers and Fast and Furious.

It's not even a real person m8

Just kill me.

lol that is funny to look at

What video game is this?

>tfw chad and didn’t even know it