He's going to be Daredevil, you know

He's going to be Daredevil, you know.

They're going to kill off Matt Murdock so that younger, asian Daredevil can be a thing.

Cap this post.

No. I won't.

Yes. I will.

Nah, they wouldn't replace Murdock unless it was female or black.

is that guy really short or something? Why is there a head where his chest should be with fingers on the lips?

It's a t-shirt, you mongoloid.

So is this run good so far, or is it somehow worse than the previous one?

>Sam Chung is literally blind now
>Bendis is writing a street-level team book featuring Daredevil
>a street-level event mini is highly likely

god i hate how right you are. bendis can't help but make a giant event out of anything he fucking touches nowadays.

>Soule
Guess.

Bruce Banner says hi

I wouldn't mind it since Unlike the others Blindspot has been training under Daredevil and has proved he's capable "Not experienced or as qualified as DD" but capable. My only worry is that some hack writer is going to exploit the blind illegal angle he has and flanderize him to only those two traits.

I'd actually say they are about the same, except Waid went with much more interesting direction.

At least in terms of political preachiness they are both awful.

Art is like exact opposite of Rivera's/Samnee's cartoonish take.

What made Waid's run bad besides him going completely insane is him writing himself into the corner with his own direction.

What makes Soule's run bad is that he actually reverted status quo and doesn't say why except for there is an actual explanation. We're getting it soon, but like it's been like a year of cock-teasing of how Murdock got that genie back into the bottle, so it better be some damn good explanation.

they've specifically said that after Secret Empire they'e gonna go back to formuler with their mainstay characters and greatly ease up on the political stuff

oh thank god, is there any news about creative teams? Cause I want Leth and Waid off everything

Leth is writing one all ages book about a C lister why do you give a shit

>Sam Chung is literally blind now

And Matt got a vial of that serum that Bullseye used to give that other gut powers like Matt's.

Source. I also wouldn't mind easing up on movie synergy.

Budget they spend on printed webcomic could've went to printing something good. Or hell, they might've actually done something good with the character.

It sounds petty, but the fact that the bitch gets money by writing a book that is about nothing slightly ticks me off

Who cares?

If they did it they'd just revert back to Matt Murdock in a fucking year anyway. Every mantle-pass fails inevitably because of insecure nerds, diversity mantle-passes doubly so.

They sure will get sales out of you guys and Fox News crying about it though, since you fucknuts literally post nothing but shit about diversity boogeymen nowadays.

see

I can't shake this feeling like they are saying "oh, you wittle babies can't handle our politics?" I dunno, there is a place for politics in comics, just not fucking this bluntly. Not this one-sided. Not Inhuman vs X-men conflict.

the sad thing about Marvel Comics is that most characters have no time for politics. I can see Cap trying to change a terrorists' views by talking, but most superheroes who are put on the politics soapbox seem out of character/ one sided.

I called it when he was introduced. Him being blinded just nailed that coffin shut.

DD is the last major white male hero Marvel has who hasn't been replaced by a minority or a woman or isn't about to be replaced by a minority or a woman.