Am I the only one who hated this motherfucker?

Am I the only one who hated this motherfucker?

Other urls found in this thread:

rule34.paheal.net/post/view/1950346
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes.

Nah a fair amount of Sup Forums agrees Jerry was an utter bastard.

Why is he so feminine... with the eyelashes, the hips and pose...

this he's a little shit

rule34.paheal.net/post/view/1950346

He was made for cat cock.

why do I keep clicking on these links when I know where they will lead?

curiousity

You know, I could actually really dig a Tomboy Jerry now

minus8 does it again, lol

There are episodes where Jerry suffers as well but it's always in addition to Tom's suffering. There's no time when Tom wins and Jerry loses, just sometimes they both lose.

Some art I saved from Pixiv for some reason.

Reminder that Hanna Barbara (or whichever one it was with the realistic designs) was the best version

No but I hated Tweety way fucking more.

javascript:quote('89723125');

Not true, Jerry kept interrupting Tom's sleep in one cartoon, at the end Tom locked him in a bottle, it was a win

Everyone hates Jerry for that one time where he shrugged off Tom's beheading.MGM wanted Oscar for that.

Well. shit. I guess I know what I am jerkin off to.

Sylvester did nothing wrong

Tom and Jerry gave me a predator/prey fetish and microphilia. Tom was my first crush. I always pictured myself as Jerry.

>That episode where Tom can only get food if he catch Jerry
>Tom ended up got kicked out
Fuck you Jerry he's just trying to live

yah, Sylvester was just a starving cat. he was always the butt of the joke, either starving or humiliated in front of his own son.

..How did he managed to score anyway?

>..How did he managed to score anyway?
he's not Tom

he knew how to woo the ladies.

NOOOOO.

...FUCK OFF.

Take your new-generation hipster garbage and get the fuck back to bizzaro world

Who in their rightful fucking mind roots for the loser, the villain, the faggot? Ah yes another antagonistic, anti-social losing FAGGOT.

I bet you love the spiky cat dick too, you degenerate.

We were all having a good time back before 2007 until you showed up with Flapjack, Chowder, Johnny Test to ruin everything. Lay off the poor heroes for God's sake and stop rooting for the villains and idiots, sheeeeesh. Go have some coffee with cream or something, because I'll tell you something this is a happy place full of sociable blonde people. You're not going to ruin our utopia with your anti-logic and degenerate thinking.

your bigotry cant stop me rooting for the villain, freakazoid

No I hated the little bastard.

Get a load of this guy.

I've been rooting for the villain in certain movies and cartoons since the 80s damned if I stop now.

And fuck you for even bringing morality into this; this is fantasy you nitwit. If the villain is more entertaining, interesting or likeable to me I want to see him win. What kind of sackless homo looks at a fantasy world feels obligated to like only the good and righteous in every story, so insecure that you'd scramble to support the one you know is going to win?

You sound like a pitiful piece of shit chasing something in cartoons that you probably don't get enough of in real life. In which case you should be the very first to fuck right off.

Forgot to quote.

Meant for , in case someone couldn't figure that out.

Jerry is the villain, though.
Like he's vermin that sneaks in and takes food from people.
Tom's just trying to do his job and keep the vermin from the house.

No, he could be capital asshole many times, even more than Tom.

Tom is right wing.
Jerry is left wing.

Is this pasta?

This.

Tom is just doing his job as a housecat, Jerry is a fucking bastard freeloader