Oh America, how did you let it get to this

Oh America, how did you let it get to this

Your tears are delicious.

So will they be dressed in furry costumes, CGI or what?

Sup Forumstards need to be purged

>kangz, jews, and political ""comedian""

HAHAHAHAHA

it's not even subtle at this point

nice, we're redpilling the masses.
That must be why there is all the leftist butthurt.

I see nothing wrong with this. The movie is set in Africa so having the animals played by niggers isn't that crazy.
Ironically, the one cast choice that I dislike is Seth Rogen because I hate that fag and can't see why people think he is funny.

Full cgi with some environments big real I'd imagine

LITERALLY THE CURRENT YEAR

Only a leftist can be outraged at an outrage.

More like you invited a bunch of ledditors with your autism.

B-BUT WHERES MUH DIVERSITY?!?

Its funny talking to my chinese friend. Most people around the world or at least in asia think that the US is 50/50 black because of the media. They wonder why so many black are in media when you tell them they are less than 13% of the population.

I don't care about the cast. What's the point in doing a CGI remake of an animated film?

leddit is a liberal shithole.

Why do you think that is so?

Jungle Book proved they can make money off it

It took place in Africa
You want Egyptians?

What animated film? Disney was always CGI and live action.

Even more now with the massive influx of newfags caused by Sup Forums from there

I saw this poster at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for a (You) or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you're doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Let's keep the thread on topic” but he kept cutting me off and going “Newfag normie triggered?” and then trying to respond to as many people as he could for attention. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen chicken tendies in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was visibly disgusted and professional, and was like “Um... sir uh ma'am, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the tendies and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “go back to r*ddit summerfag” and then turned around and winked at me. We're in Winter. After she scanned each bar and put them in the bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by autistically screeching really loudly.

very strange experience

you're the only one that's outraged cuck

because black people always need to have a "presence" in everything. It gives the illusion there are more nogs than there really is.

The correct term is normalfag newfag

The majority is.

That’a actually not a bad cast

but isn't it mostly white liberals putting their PoC purse puppies in everything?

nigger, childish gambino and beyonce are the main characters how do you have the nerve to say it's not a bad cast
its not bad its abysmal

t. racist honky

>Lion King
>2019
>not Lion Queen
Fuck this misogynistic piece of patriarch bullshit

Are you stupid?

Pretty solid cast, I like Donald Glover and Ejiofor

Why would anyone be mad at this I don't get it? Isn't this shit animated anyways?

Half that picture is fake, if Eric Andre wasn't enough to tip you all off.

>Beyonce
>Seth Bumtard
>John Oliver
>Getting JEJ back as Mufasa but not Jeremy Irons as Scar

2/10 would not watch

>movie set in Africa
>starring black people as animals
How is this a problem again?

>John Oliver
disgusting

It's set in Africa though

Like, literal sub-saharan Africa