Who is the best Character on Stranger things? And why is it Billy?

Who is the best Character on Stranger things? And why is it Billy?

Because he is the red Power Ranger.

sorry, but he's second best character.
right behind KING STEVE

Cant wait for his redepmtion arc where he and steve become best buds and slay evil upside down monsters together

cus hes the most 3 dimensional character on the show

This. Steve is the best.

Jewflix is gonna go full homo with Billy and Steven next season.

I'm definitely tuning in then

Who was in the wrong in this scene? Dad or Billy?

Billy. He deserves to be treated as the piece of shit he is.

Dad, for creating a piece of shit son and hating him for being a piece of shit even though he created him to be a piece of shit

reddit is convinced Billy is gay so the creators will pander to them.

That's Billy's step-dad, he didn't create Billy.

>Billy
>piece of shit
??

what.

that's max's stepdad. billy is her step brother. the dad and billy are blood related. her mom is billys stepmom.

You sure? I recall it being the other way around.

>drives a great car
>listens to old school Metallica
>only person in town who lifts regurlaly
>deeply respects his veteran father
>could have fucked a married women but didnt do it because hes a moral person
>gave some tips to Steve on how to be a better basketball player
>actively cares for his sister even if shes a brat and doesnt want her to get blacked

Steve became so BASED in this season. Confirmed as crush.

He definitely got spanked HARD by his daddy every day

This, he did nothing wrong

Who would have thought stereotypical jock became one of the best characters?
Best is still Jim, though.

Literally nothing wrong

this would be awesome.

Glad you Agree

Ohhh, right

This show feels like it isn't trying to do anything but validate batshit shippers.

I seriously Hope Billy isn't gay
If he fucks Mike's mom that would be Kino

My todger tinkles at the idea of Billie raping Steve desu

Not even gay

thats legit gay though, not judging

king Steve is best, followed by Eleven and Hopper. Also I have a crush on Nancy because she reminds of me of my first girlfriend in high school.

All the characters are pretty fucking great in their own way, best show I've watched in a long fucking time, might be my favorite of all time if they don't totally fuck up the last couple of seasons.

Now if they bring back that group of annoying punks and idiots and El's ugly ass "sister" for more than a scene of them all dying a fiery death, this show is going to suck so hard and I'll just pretend it ended at Season 2.

Billy is awesome, Max is sexy AF even though she's not a coal burner,
Is Dustin us(Sup Forums)?
>tfw it took them the entire season to mention that he now has teeth

I agree, but wouldn't it be kinda hacky to have the jerk character be redeemed and become a badass hero, after they've already done that with Steve? I wouldn't complain if they did. It just seems to me they might want to avoid retreading

>listens to old school Metallica
You mean he listen to Metallica? He's in the 80s, Metallica wasn't old back then

>it took them the entire season to mention that he now has teeth
They mentioned it like halfway through the first episode.

Really? I only noticed them do it near the end

>Now if they bring back that group of annoying punks and idiots and El's ugly ass "sister" for more than a scene of them all dying a fiery death, this show is going to suck so hard and I'll just pretend it ended at Season 2.
EVERYONE hates them, not just Sup Forums. Maybe there are 2 or 3 weirdos who happen to like just one of the characters, but that's it. They're universally loathed.

They do it a few times near the beginning when Dustin is describing how he's going to seduce Max with them. The reference at the end is a callback to that (same phrasing).

I agree he needs a different arc than steve.
maybe some sort of confrontation brings out the bad blood and billy follows steve to settle the score.
this happens mid to late season so there is a good reason when the whole town is swallowed by the upside-down(or some shit) and they quickly find they have bigger problems than fighting each other. maybe one saves the life of the other or they save others together.

he can still be a racist asshole after the debacle, but with a newfound respect for steve.

only real question is, what will billys signature weapon be?
he cant be smashing plates over and over again.
must be unique and distinct from the spiked bat.

tire iron?
benchpress rod?
flipknife/butterfly knife?

hopper's got pretty much all the guns covered so i think those are out.

Headbutts. Tons of headbutts. Headbutting (headbillying) a DORKY demo[insert thing] so hard he gets blasted into the nerd dimension.

>tfw no qt ginger gf

His penis. I'm not even gay but I want him to rape Steve so bad. Like physically overpower him and then rape him while he forces Nancy to watch and then he will fuck Nancy in the pusy and then Nancys mom

>tfw no skelly gf

>Best buds
You mean boyfriends

That actually sounds pretty cool. Have him be like an antihero, who steps up when shit goes down, but is still an asshole. I could see the tire iron being his weapon. Pulls it out from his car to beat Steve during their fight when they suddenly get flipped to the upside down and then uses it against the monsters

I am shipping Steve and Billie

Tire iron would be awesome

this, steve a best

if fujos infiltrate western media i'm gonna kill myself

good, tire iron it is.

do you think we can squeeze in a car scene?
the both of them in that sweet car, chasing or being chased by something.. possibly in the USD?

they fight off the monsters or whatever, but they need to warn or save someone.
billy his sister and steve his surgate little brother, so they jump in the car and steeve hangs out the window smashing demodogs or w/e with the bat as metal militia blasts..

>they jump in the car and steeve hangs out the window smashing demodogs or w/e with the bat as metal militia blasts..
Oh god, my dick

This series has less enemy variety than Nioh lol

leading up to car chase, i want to see Steve get trapped alone against a bunch of demodogs backing him into a corner. he's gripping the spiked bat ready to fight for his life probably going to die, but then in the distance you here some 80s metal. Billy hauling ass in his car, pulls emergency brake and slides into a few demodogs in front of Steve. Billy smirks and tells him to get in. Steve slides across the hood of the car Dukes of Hazard style. Then they take off on their way to save the kids with another pack of dogs on their trail. Maybe Billy Idol Rebel Yell or Kenny Logan Highway to the Dangerous starts playing as they peal out

I thought they were pretty badass.

>these people wanting Billy to have a redemption arc
What a bunch of betas. Let him stay a Chad.

>Highway to the Danger Zone

is what i meant of course

Is this season any good? Should i waste my precious kino time?

Steve is the chad
Billie is the outcast

too outplayed

besides, is doesn't come out until season 4.('86)

I hated them, but I felt that I was supposed to. I kinda enjoyed their functions as characters. El was always morally ambiguous, sort of a chaotic neutral that is really just looking out for herself and immediate friends. The edgy punks show what path she could have gone down with her powers but in the end she shows herself as being more good than neutral because she couldn't do to that fat guy's kids what he did to her. I liked it, revenge is a really fucking boring motivator, and I'd be pissed if it was El's focus since we already have an "evil because evil nature" trope

I thought both the brown girls were cute but other than that yeah

well I think we were supposed to hate them but I hated them for reasons probably not intended like bad acting and being cliche as fuck. El's sister and her fucking mustache and shit acting can go fuck herself. she feels stuffed in there just to get more brown people on the show. And that faggot with the spiked hair, what a literal walking cliche idiot fuck, such a fucking clown. I was praying all episode Eleven would just fucking kill him whenever he showed up in scene. the rest were just bland and obvious tropey bullshit characters. They could have progressed Ele's character in a smoother way than with those fools

I agree the devices could've been used on a better vehicle but I don't understand how you could be put off by characters fitting archetypes, have you not seen the rest of the show?

Consider me aroused

Quiet homolust
Lifting weights
Hating blacks
Abusing women
Extremely Sup Forums

>get in pretty boy, we going cruising

i appreciate the arousal.

if so, this needs to happen a little later.
I dont want billy too nice like put it.

I'm thinking after they get where they are going, billy gives him a "im still gonna bust your ass later" then speeds off.
steve says to himself, "...yeah" in an unsurprised but disappointed way.

maybe that's a bit too on the nose. but i dont want their conflict and tension to just go away like steve and jonathan.

jonathan and steve aren't friends, but they avoid conflict and stay out of eachothers way.
we cant have that with billy, either they are rivals or they best bros.

but the best bro angle is hard to do right, i think.
could be amazing though.

let's be fair. Nioh has like 7 enemies (not counting bosses). Stranger Things has 2 or 3.

chad's don't get dumped by their GFs. they screw every hot girl that wants them.

steve is no longer a chad.

chad is a one dimensional hyperbolic stereotype.

steve has depth.
billy is a chad at this point, disregarding getting bullied by dad.
Him chadding around a whole season is boring
I want him to grow into an interesting character.

His penis nohomo

:(

i'm at episode 5 of season 1. Damn that little nigger is annoying as fuck. tell me he gets killed at some point.

let's hope so

we already settled on tire iron.
maybe we can throw in some innuendo regarding his 'hot rod' or something.

Well in the end it just fantasies we'll see what the Duffer brother's have in store for us

true.
I hope they browse Sup Forums though.

no i mean Best buds

>either they are rivals or they best bros

Well obviously Steve needs some payback for getting his ass kicked, I think they fight again but this time Steve wins somehow, he evens has a chance to kill Billy. But he spares him, now Billy respects Steve for being able to hold his own, and they then team up as bros. This could be realistic, I knew dudes back in school who got into fist fights then bonded over it in some weird way and later became friends after

What the fuck man, they are in school why would he have a chance to kill him

??? Billy had a chance to kill Steve in S2, if his sister didn't stop him he might have. What do you mean how would he have a chance? In a fight there is always a chance of taking it too far

Yeah i guess you're right, it just seems crazy to me killing a guy when you are 17/18

>Well obviously Steve needs some payback for getting his ass kicked

not really, knowing whats going on, i dont think steve would give a shit unless provoked.
fighting to stop an extra-dimensional creature invading your home town kinda makes his squabble with bill a little insignificant.

billy doesn't know shit, so i can see him stirring shit up.

He doesn't even need to win, fighting him to a standstill would be enough

>"im still gonna bust on your ass later"
>"y-yeah"

he really looks like Roy Orbison...

Who ratt in here?

ROUND AND ROUND