Hey Sup Forums do yourself a favor, don’t get married

hey Sup Forums do yourself a favor, don’t get married

I wasn't gonna

Well trust me, dont

I wasn't

Good because dont

Tried to warn my best friend about this, he didn't listen. Always was a sucker for girls, and kept trying to tell me how something called a "yandere" girl was the best. She forced him to give up all his email and social media passwords, she made him install a gps tracker on his phone so that she could, and I quote "watch him from work". She tricked him into getting her pregnant by claiming to be on birth control but it "just didn't work". He believes all of this btw. She decided she didn't like his family so she moved him in with her parents three hours away, then decided she didn't like her own parents so she forced him to move another 8 hours away. Every time I see my friend now I see a broken, sad shell of a man and it honestly makes me hate him a little bit.

Good, don't.

I wasn't gonna!

>Missing out on the companionship and tax breaks.
Just don't rush into marriage like most idiots.

no woman or man would touch me anyway so

Good. Don't.

I wasn't gonna

I thought girls like this weren't real till I met one. It's crazy.

Well don't marry her user

>be 23
>be 340lbs
>cute, blonde, 140lb girl likes me
>like, REALLY likes me
>if I pushed it I could have had a family with her
>she was kinda stupid which explains the attraction probabaly
>convince my self she's just using me for sperm donation and figures I wont cheat on her
>I dump her because the internet says dont marry young
>be 30
>lose a good chunk of weight, like at least 70-80lbs
>Still lonely
>shes married
>fuck you guys I should have gone for it

>>be 23
>>be 340lbs

>she was kinda stupid which explains the attraction probabaly
>convince my self she's just using me for sperm donation

I think you might be the stupid one here user
And also, don't

to be honest though, aren't those girls better than the cock carousel riding thots?

Lot of places declare you legally married if you're living with a significant other long enough regardless if you actually went through it so no matter what you're fucked if you break up after a certain time passes.

Its called domestic partnership not marriage you complete retard

I'm too lazy to look it up and never had a significant other.

when i see guys on dating sites who say they want to "fall in love" I wonder wtf their moms did to them

Well then shut up and don't act like you're smart on the internet
People will believe you

>kept trying to tell me how something called a "yandere" girl was the best.
Fucking weebs

You should believe me.

Beter

No, lots of places DO NOT do this. States recognizing common law marriages are the exception rather than the norm and morons perpetuate this myth.

Just the same that 18 being the age of consent is perpetuated by Hollywood. The majority of states have it set at 17. A handful even have it a 16.

[B]eter

>>be 340lbs
>convince my self she's just using me for sperm donation

They didn't love them enough. I've always theorized that was the same reason so many gay men seem to be hyper sexual, they never got any love or respect from their fathers so they seek it out through any means they can.

Lose more weight. You won't miss her.