Judge Dredd (1995)

This is the only version of Dredd that matters.

>"B-but muh comics"
NO! Comic books are strictly the preserve of mouthbreathing perma virgins and disgusting nu-male filth. The only exposure to Dredd that ordinary, decent and upstanding people have is though the movies.

>"B-but the new Dredd is better wahhhhhhh"
NO! New Dredd is for Nu-males. It's a shitty rip off of the Raid and has no real substance. If you fell for the meme that grim = authentic you need to be taken out and shot. Karl urban is bland where Stallone was fiery and passionate. Thurby is a tirgid pair of tits in a jumpsuit where Rob schneider brought heart and character.

Even the supporting cast of Judge Dredd 1995 is better Armande Assante, Diane Lane, Jurgen Prochnow, Max von Sydow and the list goes on.....

Who's in Dredd again? some random nog and brendan gleeson's son? hollywood nepotism and progressivism run riot. for shame

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oNwqVUyqqTY
youtu.be/gkpC_fCJzsA
youtube.com/watch?v=GdyEu5XTChk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>It's a shitty rip off of the Raid
you do realise that the director of the raid movies has admitted that he copied/stole the plot of Dredd for his movie.
the Dredd script was on the shelf for years.

Is this Dredd the same as in GotG2? They look alike

And here we are folks. It's a nu-male out to defend the film he loves because like him, it lacks in any sense of amazement or wonder. He has only created mediocrity, he only know mediocrity, and thus he only likes mediocrity. Learn his tragic lesson.

You betrayed the LUAAAHH!

at least the city actually looked futuristic in that Stallone movie

>WHY DOESN'T ANYBODY LIKE THIS SHITTY MOVIE I LOVE???

Anyone else remember how this film had a fully orchestrated score and it kicked compete ass.

Synth faggots btfo: youtube.com/watch?v=oNwqVUyqqTY

>Robot, rip his arms and legs off!
>gets visibly wet
what did she mean by this?

Stopped reading after your first sentence. I know you just want stallone to pound your boipussy user but come on now.

25 years in the isocubes.

reminder the script for Dredd was actually doing the rounds before The Raid was written

>Cries nervous Dredd nu-male for the quadrillianth time this thread

This wasn't a Judge Dredd movie, it's just a movie about some douchebag with the same name. Judge Dredd never takes his helmet off.

>waaah it's not exactly like my funny book for kids!!! who cares about the rest!
back to marvel flicks, numale

Dredd? More like dREDDIT LMAO

>waaaaahhhhh waaaaaaahhhhhh he took his helmet off waaaaahhhhhhhhhh

I've alreasy btfo'd the comic book argument for ever and ever cos no one fucking reads them. normal people didn't care. EVEN THEN besides taking his helmet off stallone is pretty much judge dredd. it would have been fucking gay to do some of the scenes from the 1995 movie with Dredd wearing a helmet. Imagine the prison shuttle scene but Dredd's inexplicably wearing his helmet?

Judge Dredd 3/5 film 4/5 fun

Dredd 3/5 film 4/5 fun

Suck my dick homos

OP must like BvS, TDKR, STD, and HBO's "Girls"

So wrong about absolutely everything, OP should tar and ignite his own head.

Muh dick, post more.

That's the point tho. Dredd depicted an ordinary mediocre day in the life of a MC1 judge and it was still easily the best film of the last ten or fifteen years. Can you imagine what the sequels would have been like? No, you can't... But I can because I'm educated and not a fool.

name one difference between stallone in judge dredd and stallone in demolition man

Diane Lane > What's her face

i feel like dredd was basically a spiritual followup to that movie
>hey you liked rob schneider right? well he's back and never shuts the fuck up! you're welcome

>numales hate Demolition Man too now

Alan Silvestri is the patrician's Hans Zimmer

Rob schneider brought heart and character.

>easily the best film of the last ten or fifteen years
>Dredd (2012)
I can't even imagine how your brain must operate. Were you dropped on your head as a child?

he's so versatile

youtu.be/gkpC_fCJzsA

Original Dredd was 90s cheese flavor, and outside of being very cheesy and over-the-top, very forgettable. I know I saw it in the late 90s.

I remember it being good until Dredd is captured and then it becomes a shitty murder mystery whodunnit. Which makes really only the first 20 minutes any good. After Dredd is captured it moves at a crawl for 20 minutes.

Sort of like a way less good Demolation Man with less humor (but as much cheesiness).

I haven't even seen the new one to compare. The old one isn't a classic, it might just be worth watching for the cheese factor. But mostly, it's just forgettable, like most Stallone projects in the 90s (excluding Demolation Man, Rambos, and Rocky's).

Dredd would never violate the LOOORE. He'd pay the fine and never even consider wiping his ass with the citations.

>NO! New Dredd is for Nu-males.
What a faggot you are, OP. The new Dredd is a great Dredd film and much better than the Stallone film.

what a sentence.

oh look it's a "your source material is shit but this movie that doesn't follow it is good" bait thread
yawn

>mouthbreathing perma virgins
>disgusting nu-male filth
>Nu-males
>progressivism
wew lad

I'd generally be applauding the rest of this bait, but only numale pussies talk about foreign shit like The Raid. No one has time to watch some subtitled foreign action trash in 2017.

The only reading I want to do during the movie is text messages, because I have friends.

Nope, it was that bad the original creators of it pretty much had no part of it and refused to help out at all.

Dredd has the backing of the creators all the way through and even the cast were behind it, Karl Urban was completely fine with leaving the helmet on and doing a gruff voice with no smile because that is the character.

Even Anderson was wrote to be a pair of tits in the comics, except she could actually kick arse and fuck people up while still rocking a great pair of tits.

I give you half a point with the plot, though the comics feature blocks heavily so this scenario could easily happen.

I AM THE LAW
youtube.com/watch?v=GdyEu5XTChk

>Thurby is a tirgid pair of tits in a jumpsuit where Rob schneider brought heart and character.
I thought this was a real post until you brought up Rob Schneider.

>it's accurate to my comicbook for children!!
This point was already addressed multiple times, numale

Accurate to source material.