JUSTICE LEAGUE Critical Reception

According to insiders, yesterday's critics screenings for JUSTICE LEAGUE were mixed to positive. Criticisms towards tonal clashers, choppy editing and bad CGI. Praise towards writing, action, humor, visuals and team dynamics.

No chance of a BATMAN V SUPERMAN-level critical disaster. MAN OF STEEL-esque mixed reviews are the worst case scenario, but it's shaping to receive genuinely good reviews, albeit not as much as WONDER WOMAN.

70%- 85% on Rotten Tomatoes is the safe bet.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ManaByte/status/926112074173882369
twitter.com/ManaByte/status/926153672072900608
twitter.com/ManaByte/status/926139219222831105
youtube.com/watch?v=CB_mM56_JNs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Give a source.

Anyways, everyone knew joss wouldn't blend with Snyder. They really should have gotten someone capable of matching Zachs talent and vision to finish.

I'm guessing it will be worse than MoS and Bvs but better than SS and WW.

>They really should have gotten someone capable of matching Zachs talent and vision
IS there anyone who fits that description though? I can’t think of any directors with an eye for cinematography and composition like Zack.

Probably not, no.

I honestly think Affleck should have done it. He's spent alot of time with Zach and wouldn't pepper it with quips.

>tonal clashers, choppy editing and bad CGI

You are literally describing Civil War and that got >90% on RT

Civil war had one tone.

They didn't even attempt to give it any depth.

Oooo it ended with a minor character using crutches for a bit. How grim

I can't wait for the cyborg to throw the merman at the space bugs. DC is just so much deeper than marvel!

>worse than BvS
>better than WW

You're right, flash should just distract the aliens with a dance off. Would be hella badassery

Would be nice, but got a source?

MY MAN!

Just going by stuff people made up on Sup Forums

Guys... I REALLY REALLY want this movie to succeed! I'm a fucking rich NEET who enherited 460,000,000 after my parents died in 2014. I have been buying movie tickets across the country

>paying attention to people who rank movies rather than actual critiquing
honestly the worst reddit meme

Yeah, another fucking disaster

>Relax, #JusticeLeague is solid, and some were surprised how good it is. You'll hear about it soon enough.
>I’m just trying to calm people down with whispers that have seeped out. Nothing specific. People just need to relax. It’s not BvS.
>twitter.com/ManaByte/status/926112074173882369

>its not BvS
but I fucking loved it. ffs nobheads ruined my Snyder core

>>No chance of a BATMAN V SUPERMAN-level critical disaster.

"critical" seems a huge word for nerds and bloggers

that looks like shit. Earlier trailers looked better.

>People just need to relax. It’s not BvS.

that's why I'm stressing the fuck out. THey are changing the movie to appease pieces of shit soy boy bloggers

And to appease general audiences who are why BvS failed.

Can I have a million? Broke uni student here.

Id bet it wont do as well as BvS at box office.
Should have stuck to their guns and had Snyder/Terrio complete their series the way they wanted it

Don't go watch this shit. Especially under the guise it's some patrician's alternative to anything Marvel. If we don't support half-assed shit they'll be forced to make actual kino to get people into theaters.

>There have been no “fan” screenings
twitter.com/ManaByte/status/926153672072900608

>Hearing more (private) JL reactions being shared, starting to get a consensus. Won't say more, but I think a lot of the worry isn’t needed.
>Depends what you mean by "worry". Worry about reviews or worry about Whedon not screwing up Snyder's work?
>I think both
twitter.com/ManaByte/status/926139219222831105

>Especially under the guise it's some patrician's alternative to anything Marvel

Where do you think you are?

>They really should have gotten someone capable of matching Zachs talent and vision to finish.
There isn't one. Snyder is the only relevant director left in the genre, now even he got kicked out.

I hope there's a special place in hell reserved for Geoff Johns for this backstabbing.

This is a lie, Sup Forums never liked capeshit. The comic was about Sup Forums

>>And to appease general audiences who are why BvS failed.

it didn't you lying piece of shit. It was hated by bloggers and uber nerds

>People just need to relax. It’s not BvS.
The absolute state of critics

>this time we were actually treated like kids yay!!

This tbqh.

DChads got the shaft apparently

It's guaranteed to bomb.

>Sup Forums never liked capeshit

Hello newfriend.

MY

Bullshit. BvS was a box office success. It's critics who are solely to blame for Snyder being turned into WB's personal sacrificial goat. If critics had liked BvS aswell, Snyder and Terrio would have had complete freedom over JL. Find me one paper on BvS that somehow doesn't mention how much critics hated. Snyder was marked.

BvS underperformed, bro. It's time to accept it and move on.

John's is a piece of shit. Agreed

Poor Zach. I wonder what he will direct after JL

>Criticisms towards tonal clashers, choppy editing and bad CGI.
Wow it's almost like when you hire a Marvel director you get bogged down with Marvel shit. Hate BvS if you want to, but it was tonally consistent and the cinematography was wonderful.

civil war had the added benefit of actually being good

After Homecoming ending on basically the same number despite starring both Spider Man and Iron Man (and cameos from multiple more Avengers), I can't help but wonder why everyone is branding the BvS as the BO failure but not Homecoming starring the two biggest superheroes on cinema.

nothing comes for free hehe, you willing to "work" for it?

I really dont to get into a comparison bollocks of these 2 films, but I thought it was poor. thats all Im going to say.

Listen, Harvey...yeah. *sigh* yeah, I am.

>DCucks already clinging to wishful thinking

So this is what Hillary felt like.

>it was tonally consistent

Nope.

And it also had choppy editing and bad CGI.

My dad works for nintendo and he told me the this movies SUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS

Because "Homecoming" was considerably cheaper than BvS and was coming off of "The Amazing Spider-Man 3", which hurt the brand.

And even then, "Homecoming" underperformed slightly too.

>pandering the general audience

We know user, thats why were pissed. The GA is dumb as fuck, they dont know their dicks from their ass holes let alone Kino from joints

Snyder was marked by the leftist media. Here was a man who proudly displayed the best of faith, nationalism and America in his films. He was bound to be tied up and burned in the witch hunting fires of the devastating 2016 election year.

It's funny how WW is used as an argument against Snyder when Snyder arguably did more for WW than Patty. Patty who just expanded on the character and story alluded to in BvS. It's the perfect example of female privilegie, take something a man made, take credit for it and also use it against the man who designed it. Not to mention how shit the WW standalone was compared to MoS, which did everything WW did but with ten times the sincerity and power.

Yes I'm buttmad as fuck now. This isn't fair or true.

Homecoming had the most expensive ad campaign for any superhero film ever. Sony proudly boasted about it.

My point is, both Homecoming and BvS were well profitable enough to justify sequels. In BvS's case though that sequel became harder to justify with overwhelming negative reviews. Journalists are a minority of people excersising power over the majority. It's always been like that. After all, nobody watches the watchmen.

This. Civil Shit was for pussies. DC is the real deal.

FPBP. This could have been the conclusion to the rise of Superman, but WB and Joss Whedon screwed it all up.

I refuse to give WB my money for what they did to Znyder's vision.

I hope it starts at fresh and sinks to rotten. I want to laugh at the meltdown.

Who cares? Fuck that site. All it does is promote mediocre safe garbage. Scorsese was right. Real film goers don't care about RT.

I don't care about RT, I just want to see capeshit fanboys lose their shit for my amusement

This

Waaaah Waaaah the mean spiderman! Fuck off! BvS was shit. That's all there is to it.

I never like this PS2 graphics

What's your problem faggot? That despite being the most shilled film of the year, it still ended up the same as BvS? That despite every critic going to extreme lengths to push everyone to see it, it still ended in the same range as BvS?

Goes to show the selecyive thinking of Disney shills spouting numbers pretending they're WB executives.

>leftist

The Jewish media is pro-neoliberalism you dumbfuck. Just because something is PC it doesn't mean it's leftist.

But that's the modern left.

This

And this.

Watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=CB_mM56_JNs
You're delusional if this doesn't convince you to stay the fuck away from this movie
>horrible cgi, looks 15 years old
>actors about as disinterested as possible -- they don't give a shit
>bunch of dumb quips
>flat characters with no chemistry
In complete seriousness, what reason could you possibly have for ever watching this movie, at any time in your entire life?

the red 3d city below them looks like something out of the Matrix sequeals

how many years ago was that?

>Praise towards humor,

>It’s not BvS.
Dude stop trying to outmarvel Marvel. I just saw Thor 3 and that piece of shit was like a 2 hour long Big Bang Theory episode, you couldn't fit more cringe humor. You won't beat them at making shit capeshit movies, they have 10 solid years and only 2 out of 20 movies weren't trash. You guys should double down on BvS, trying to make it more cohesive and easy to follow for the kind of people who enjoy trash like Thor 3, but that's it. Critics should be considered the enemy because you should be making art, not videogame cinamtics with quips

I can't wait for the league to talk about the size of their poop

>When everything below Watchmen looks good but in your head you remember how badly acted and written each scene was

I wish Snyder had someone to write for him and he could just hold the camera

Want me to post all the times Superman has killed in comics you nigger poser?

Even that would be deeper than anything in Ragnarok, and that movie is about the Norse apocalypsis

100% truth in this post

Critics are indeed our enemies. They support the manchild culture being 99% nu-males and fake nerds. Just look at TFA.

Just a reminder that most people posting here aren't out and out shitposters are edgy teenagers and autistics who think hating what people like and liking what people hate will make them seem cool and intellectual.

Whatever works.

OH WOW ITS SHIT WHAT A FUCKING SUPRISE

anyone could tell you it was as soon as BvS casting was released.

Lol uh huh sure buddy

This shit looks like medicore cosplay.

The disney shills on Sup Forums are annoying so I'll watch it out of spite

Who do you think Zach voted for?

Probably Jeb or Kasich, I'd my guess

Yes. I want you to have to spend time finding the almost infintesimally small number of times Superman kills in the comics to justify Hack Shitener raping the character to death.

The liberal nu-male won the culture war. Want an honest take on the meaning of true heroes operating in a real world? Nah have some funny quips and toy ads instead. Remember to stay for after credits scene so you know which sequel to spend money on. Consume and consume and consume. You're on the treadmill of mindless consumption. Remove all that doubts our blind consumerism. Consume and clap and laugh our world away. Childhood can be attained again by more buying and buying.

You know that an Indian wrote this comment, you can tell from the stinky butthurt

>already dismissing beforehand because he knows he's a lying shit
The MCUck shill never changes. A poser that fails to blend in every time. There are comics of Superman killing Zod in cold blood. Not because he had to to save the lives Zod was about to take but out of pure sense of revenge and hatred. Shut your face faggot.

>no mention of old Superman movie killing off zod

As a fan of DC, I hope this fails hard. Just because they hired fucking wheadon

Nothing is absolute. The world is complex. A superhero operating on absolutes is no hero. For such hero is blind to the truths of reality. In MoS and BvS, Superman must learn to find that balance between ideals and reality. In order to change the world, he must never forget what the world is. Snyder makes the statement that imperfection makes the hero. Meaning that everyone has the capacity of being a hero within themselves.

MoS and BvS were great movies who had all the reason to be avengers tier tripe, yet they rose above

despite this, they were commercial successes.

So, did this mean more high tier movie with dc? Nope, back to mediocrity

if this movie is as bad as avengers shit I hope it bombs bad

What the fuck is wrong with you? Just watch the video and see how fucking awful that cgi tank on fire looks. And then "you should probably move." It's not just marginally worse cgi or one too many quips. It's cgi that looks like something that would be on CSI or a made for TV movie combined with a quip that is delivered in a completely monotone voice, followed by the unenthusiastic narration of the actor who played cyborg. It's laziness followed by laziness with a layer of general apathy drenched over the entire production.

I still think MoS's Superman was a paragon of morality. Sometimes, doing the right thing means going against even your moral code. There was no sane and human alternative to killing zod

No, that's just Americans being retarded and believing left and right are defined by how much you like niggers and fags

Superman was always a manic depressive who ran around in his baby blankets and basically could care less about non humans dying .
Don't argue about something you don't know about

>Criticisms towards tonal clashers,
FUCKING WHEADON YOU NIGGER FAGGOT

SANDWICH?

>70%- 85% on Rotten Tomatoes is the safe bet

Man, DC fags are delusional as fuck.

>all these assblasted edgykids about JL not being pretentious dark peice of shit
Well, DCEU is marvel-tier trash anyway, so it's best what we can have now.

Holy shit user, no.

Tonal clashes is a meme criticism anyway