Worst last episode in cinematic history. Even the sopranos last episode was better

Worst last episode in cinematic history. Even the sopranos last episode was better

Yeah, and water is wet, ice is cold, and shit stinks.

Have anything else you'd like to add?

You clearly didn't understand the show if you didn't like this ending

Your mother is a whore

It was a perfectly fine final episode. The only people who thought it was shit were faggots who wanted Elaine and Jerry to get married or something.

fuck you i liked it

>defending a clip show episode

>not getting Seinfeld

>putting males and females in the same cell
Do americans really do this?

>Even the sopranos
Sopranos ending was great you filthy peasant

That scene where they are laughing at the guy being robbed never sat well with me. It really just didn't seem like something any of them would ever do. They were all a bunch of petty and dishonest cowards, but that always came off as a contrived way to paint them as sociopaths.

it's just bookings

>live in NYC
>people get robbed every second

Of course they would react that way, that was probably a daily occurrence they watched happen and even had happen to them

It also felt a very contrived and stupid way to end the series. Anyone with two brain cells knows that it's not really a crime to video tape a crime in progress and make snide comments.

Let alone a crime where you'll be sentenced to prison time.

The whole episode was a big fuck you and wasn't funny or clever.

You say that, yet throughout all 9 seasons that's the first time we ever see them act in such a manner.

What?
The whole fucking show is them laughing at others misfortune!
Am I being baited?

I think you might be retarded if that shit didn't make sense to you

>Can't see that it is contrived and silly and not at all in line with other plot lines on Seinfeld.
It felt like a hokey shitty premise for an episode of Full House rather than Seinfeld.

I don't understand this opinion. Putting the characters in jail and having Jerry tell bad prison stand up is perfect. Plus if you're really hung up about it, Curb confirms that they weren't incarcerated forever.

LMAO. Everyone look at this idiot and laugh.

Yeah we get it, no one defends them because they're bad people. Everyone has a story about how selfish and useless they are. It was a sensible way to end the series but no it wasn't entertaining.

>Am I being baited?

No, you're just stupid.

>a show about nothing
>mad when noting happens in the end

They do fucked up shit all the time, you must be stupid if you think that's the first time the ever did someting rude to another person.
That episode LITERALLY has a bunch of people coming forward talking about how bad they were

is it canon that george got raped in prison?

>mfw clip shows

And a lot of those people were just as rude if not worse. The average person in Seinfeld was a complete a-hole.

>not posting a good last episode

I have had cannon. They all died during airplane crash. The trial is the final trial of their soul and for never ever being good person they are sentence to Purgatory

>beloved characters in the greatest sitcom of all time
>send them to prison

This is like the last episode of Cheers being the bar burning down and everyone dying.

That has nothing to do with the argument of them being bad people though? Jesus Christ just stop

Outside Jerry robbing the marble rye from the old woman, there's also the time that Elaine and George roofied his boss. Jerry and Kramer also had a chicken that they took cockfighting, Jerry tried to commit mail fraud with his broken stereo and he stole cable, both George and Jerry got citations for public urination in that parking garage, Jerry intentionally went speeding with his hot girlfriend endangering people because she could talk him out of tickets, Kramer and his cuban cigars, Jerry being a professional bootlegger, George shoplifting when he thought the clerk shortchanged him his $20, and dozens more.

They're all criminals and bad people.

>send them to prison

For like a year

That's what they get for fatshaming.

The Sopranos ending is GOAT you brainlet

>final episode ends with Jerry making the same observation about George's clothes that the first episode pilot started on

Pottery, pure pottery.

Clip show niggershit episode, bullshit 2-part clip show just like the worst of Seinfeld. And they'd just done a 2-episode clip show right before this one too with the fucking Green Day graduation song bullshit nonsense. At least they didn't shoot the new footage on videotape like they did for the first 2-episode clip show where the new footage is all Jerry being like oh hello welcome to my apartment and now it looks like ass since it's fucking analog video. Bullshit. Lakeham Massachusetts muh Good Samaritan law fuck that shit MA passed the Good Samaritan law back then in order to protect anyone from civil prosecution should they attempt to help someone in need and fuck up. Woops I broke your sternum while performing CPR lol no jail for me. That's Good Samaritan law. Not some made up bullshit just to jail them. Episode is not canon anyway, revised via Season 7 Curb deal with it.

>Jerry and Kramer also had a chicken that they took cockfighting,
Cockfighting wasn't even illegal in all states until 2008(Louisiana once again bringing up the rear). It's still legal in several territories.

Except anyone who isn't a complete flaming retard like you knows that "bad" is a relative term.

They're very human, flawed characters. None of these things makes them evil, especially not given the circumstances presented in the episodes. The only TERRIBLE thing I can honestly say they did was drugging that woman so that they could play with her toys or whatever.

this

also dexter last ep is by far worse

Pretty sure Enterprise had a worst series finale

Still illegal in NYC when they did it though.

>None of these things makes them evil
Oh shut the fuck up, you're moving goalposts
The argument was that they had never done anything that should lead you to believe they'd just watch and make fun of someone getting mugged
But as you seeHas given numerous answers to things they've done wrong

>bu..but that doesn't make them evil

I bet it was really hard for you to even understand Seinfeld

How the fuck can you be so retarded? I mean really?

None of these things are similar to watching and laughing as an innocent man is mugged and assaulted. I'm not moving goalposts, you're just too fucking retarded to understand that differences between the situations.

Yeah...

>robbing an old lady while insulting her
>watching a man get robbed and insulting him

Okay user, I'm the retarded one yeah.

It’s hard to top Dexter’s series finale

I legitimately think you're retarded

>breaking the law is not as bad as watching someone else break the law

Oooooohhhh epic burn dude sleeping with five dudes in one night is totally shameful cause we're still in 1943.

t.fatty

They didn't roofie the boss, they slipped him a Mickey Finn. Chloryl hydrate, same chemical that Mulder gets slipped by the vampire in the pizza in that X-Files episode. Who's the black private dick who's the sex machine to all the chicks Shaft watch yo mouth.

Mickeys=roofies

The old lady was a cunt to him first, and he committed the act out of not only emotional distress, but a perceived notion of necessity for another, not personal greed or sociopathy. Christ, you're an idiot.

Wtf, he STILL robbed an old lady
Are you telling me if you pissed someone off then they took something from you, you'd be okay with it because you thought you deserved it?

If you answer yes, you are a certified beta cuck

No a "roofie" is a strong benzodiazepene known as Rohypnol® with more retro/anterograde amnesiac qualities than most benzos. A Mickey Finn or "Mickey" is simply chloral hydrate, a simple salt that's been around forever. You will find references to the Mickey Finn in Three Stooges shorts from the 1930s. They didn't have no damn Rohypnol® back in the 1930s.

So a roofie is essentially just a stronger version?

you and the guy you're arguing both seem pretty dumb.

they were arrested because of a good samaratin law which makes witnesses liable if they didn't prevent the crime from happening.

it wasn't an automatic jail sentence, they had a court hearing but got character assassinated.

being thrown in jail for all the shitty things they did cumulatively through out the series was a pretty fitting ending.

It was pretty clear none of the cast cared about the finale.
I'm still amazed they got away with such a cheap finish

I was never arguing about why they went to jail, I was merely telling that other guy there had been plenty of other things they've done wrong. If you're gonna call people dumb at least know what you're arguing about

Also I've been saying since the beginning of this thread I enjoyed the ending

A roofie is essentially a stronger version of Valium®, Klonopin®, Atavan®, Halcyon®, Xanax®, etc.

Chloral hydrate is more related to chloroform. Straight up sedative with hypnotic properties (which the benzodiazpenes above also possess). It straight up knocks your shit out and turns you into a retard.

I never understood how this was bad?
They were jerks and deserved it. Plus like every character from the show had a cameo.
It was very satisfactory.

quasimido predicted this

No kid you are a dumbass and if you respond to me again I'll lick the shit out of you. Good day sir.

>gets proven wrong
>I.. I'll kick your ass!

Have a nice day faggot

>This is like the last episode of Cheers being the bar burning down and everyone dying
Didn't he sell the bar though and everyone was moving on to other places in life? I don't see how a burned down bar and everyone dead is a big difference really.

>thinking the finale was shit

You know, the only thing I don't like about the final scene of the Sopranos is that it takes place in some random diner instead of Artie's restaurant.

Twin Peaks The Return's finale

It would be a decent episode without the clips.

It made sense because they're all terrible people, but the execution was pretty lackluster.

>he thinks the sopranos finale was bad
Confirmed brainlet. I bet you think Tony died when it went black, don't you?

>This is now considered bad, because being an asshole like they were has become completely normalized.

>now
The Seinfeld finale has never been looked at positively. Are you retarded?

Rimjob confirmed.

Why wouldn't we?

>obsessed

You're just trying to bait someone into O B S E S S E D posting at you so you can O B E S E post back at them, aren't you?

Wouldn't he get sent to a minimum security prison? I hear rapes only happen in max.

you're a child. "good samaritan" laws were in the news around the time of that episode, fucktard

>Anyone with two brain cells knows that it's not really a crime to video tape a crime in progress
Yeah, unless the crime is fucking a kid.

not my fault the show takes place in america

I liked it in his moment, I saw it as a final acknowledgment that this were horrible human beings.

This, Seinfeld is shitty but its a comedy so who honestly gives a fuck.

Dexter was meant to be a drama and it fails so hard it ruins the entire show.

>the four main characters being incarcerated is nothing
is it tho

They didn't seem to mind

>even the Sopranos last episode
>implying Sopranos last episode was bad

I WANTED TO SEE THOSE NEUROTIC COCKSUCKERS GETTING THEIR THROATS CUT!!!FACT!!!

It's obvious no one on Sup Forums has read The Stranger by Camus.

Why am I not surprised?

HIMYM finale was worst.

Did you even watch the show?
Look at this list.
That's just a small list of stuff they've done. There's plenty more.

I mean in one episode George's Fiance FUCKING DIES and the entire group literally just shrugs it off and goes "Wanna get coffe?"

Laughing at someone getting robbed is small time for them.

Clip show was the second to last episode

I have. Fuck arabs (or turks or whatever the fuck the guy he shot was)

Fuck you, that finale was great.

Kek, have fun with life, brainlet.

Do Americans really watch this?

>BrBa finale better than the Sopranos
So this is a bait image right? And I just took said bait?