Friendly reminder that he's going to age like shit

Friendly reminder that he's going to age like shit

Why the fuck do you care about how some 12 year old will look like? I hope you're underage or you're really one pathetic person

How can one brother be so plain and generic looking whilst the other has the most striking facial aesthetics of literally any guy on the planet? How is this even possible?

I'm more worried about how many times he's been molested.

yeah yeah, we heard it last year. So far puberty has been kind to him. And his father is cute. Get your edgy frustration somewhere else.

These guys are brothers as well

>How is this even possible?
Finn won genetic lottery. Poor Nick, getting cucked by your younger brother must suck.

I've seen a recent photoshoot and he's developing a godly jaw. When his facial features get more masculine and he gets some stubble he'll look great, he'll be the next, non faggot ezra miller

>this silhouette
>godly jaw

fuck off Kevin Spacey

>they think female pedophiles don't exist
>they think female pedophiles aren't at least as common as male pedophiles
ahahahahahaahahahahahahaha

I was molested by women multiple times throughout my childhood (aunt, babysitter, some lady who visited us at school (most likely put up to it by one of the teachers)), and when I was very young (younger than Finn is now) I had my first relationship with a 17 year old.
The schooling system is CRAWLING with women who are there just for little boys (or girls, too). When I was with that 17 year old I thought it was the coolest shit in the world of course. That she actively tried to make me feel like shit all day long and psychologically abused me just seemed like the price I had to pay. Someone that age who wants to have sex with someone younger than her (even more so with a 27/14 relationship) has severe issues and is out to hurt and control someone. /ss/ might seem like fun (and ironically I'm almost exclusively attracted to older women), but it's a horrible psychological event that only hurts the boy. Don't fall for this shit just because it makes your cock hard.
>b-but it's just lust on their part and I think it's cool to fuck an older girl/woman!
I know you think it's cool. So did I. However, a woman who wants such a thing is inherently a horrible person who gets off on immaturity and the ability to hurt someone like that. STAY FAR AWAY

If there are any 13/14/15/whatever year olds reading this, please take my advice. Don't do it. Not worth it. Even telling the story to anyone IRL will hurt. There's a reason EVERYONE who experiences this kind of thing says it fucked them up.

I doubt finn cares as much as you do
Has sitting on the pay check of 2 popular series and already doing stuff he likes making short movies and music

I'm sorry user.

Finn has lower bodyfat and a cute eyebrow arch

Why is this thread allowed? You're not even pretending this has anything to do with his work.

welcome to Sup Forums

Both look plain. What the fuck is wrong with you?

He already looks ugly enough.

finn gets more play than any of yall faggots, dont worry about him, worry about your own sad asses that struggles to get laid on a monthy basis, when he gets girls actively hitting him up on twitter daily

he will be another Brandon Stark in a few years

kek
true tho

but he's a man

He looks nothing like Bran Stark

This is the thing people always get wrong, Millie Bobby Brown is British she’s gonna be the who who’ll pull a Bran stark

He's already older than Bran when he turned to shit

I hooked up with a girl in her 20s when I was 13. My whole family knew what was happening. I was allowed to spend a ridiculous amount of time alone with her. She was a friend of my cousin's who told everyone she was interested in hanging out with me because I was mature for my age. Really she just wanted to fuck. I don't regret a single thing about it. In fact, I credit that chick with giving me a tremendous amount of confidence and helping me to be less of an awkward sperg. I don't understand why there is such a ridiculous stigma about teens and sexuality. They act like teens are incapable of having any sort of sexual desire. Have people literally never met a teenage boy?

Locks of obsidian tightly entwined, coiled around shapely head. Skin pristine, silky-smooth – infinitely and tenderly white, but warm too. Densely stippled with countless freckles, across the nose and the gently slope of the cheeks. Lips like pressed roses opened in bloom. Eyes large, bedimmed with lazy, petal-like eyelids; gazed unwavering. His irises were almost void black, but not quite. There was immense warmth in them.

I don’t think look is what he’s selling
People like him because is his really dumb sense of humour and personality

Is this a meme?

This kid is legit ugly. Disgusting greasy hair and brown eyes.

jealous fag

Finn probably gets assaulted on the street by weird adults who want sex.

Anyone else see the resemblance?

Sup

Finn looked weird as fuck when I first saw him, I’d even call him ugly. It was his fucking vines and Instagram videos that got me. His look has grown on it over the year too.
You can tell he’s gonna look attractive when older

>all these newfag replies not getting the reference
Nick is cute desu

No not at all.
Also Finn's son didn't get put in a bag and smashed into the walls.

10 bucks says he ends up transitioning

literally elliot roger

Hes gonna look like drift0r when hes older.

He has said multiple times that he hates the adult fans yelling at him and there were people following him home, that’s why he always ignore the paparazzi. And some people took it as him being rude
I feel bad for him, he’s just a normal kid and people already putting him under the spotlight

>molested
im sure jumpstarting his whole famous career involved in it considering his agent was accused of sexual harassment.

while he may be the most beautiful human to have lived on earth, its also not the best thing to be blessed with

tons of people will be jealous and tons of people will harass him through his lifetime
so i sort of pity him.

Why is he the one getting all the work now? The kid that plays Will is the best actor on the show

>jump starting his whole famous career
He has been in one low budget Netflix, then one low budget horror movie.
Both blew up only because of word of mouth, no one would get molest for this kind of roles.

If you’re talking about Millie Bobby Brown then I’d beleiev you

How do you know? Screaming and crying aren’t acting

Has this become a copypasta?

>hit me up when you turn 18
>pedo

Finn takes his career very creatively, one moment he’s playing in a musical with Weird Al, another moment he’s playing in some Canadian web sitcom, he gets involved because he is genuinely a fan of those things and actively hook up with those people
He’s not like those typical child actors where they go audition whenever their agent throws a bone at them

Literally a young teen boy's dream

and Mike is going to be a manlet.

That guy must hate his brother so much.

He’s already taller than all the kids even the ones older than him

maybe he'd get a better jaw if he lost weight
his nose is fucked though

Friendly reminder that anybody who cares about how Finn will age is a faggot.

>tfw Finn is already taller, cuter, cooler & richer than you

sucks to be a humanlet

>jesus and satan

Get the fuck out of here, pederast.

based froggo

Friendly reminder that every person and animal that you know will age horribly and died shortly afterward before you do.

Noah doesn't get enough attention

he ain't finn

hes not even cute he looks like the dorky kid who would sit in the back and play pokemon not getting a gf through middle school and landing a semi decent gf in high school from being on the higher tier of the dork ladder
hes literally just famous so thats why hes being put on a pedastal

i had voice sex at 15 with a 50 year old woman over an MMO for months

it did a number on me (cant imagine how fucked id be if it was real life sex), eventually i would be 23 dating a 35 year old girl (didnt last though)

dude he has an overbite and his chin is minimal
he has this rodent look going for him
he's gonna grow up to look like a /r9k/ poster