Alright, I gotta know. What the FUCK is his problem?!?!

Alright, I gotta know. What the FUCK is his problem?!?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ecpe48T3AMo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Durante
pre-code.com/hollywood-party-1934-review-jimmy-durante-mickey-mouse/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He has a tiny dick

AH
CHA
CHA

Does he even say this in the originals or was this just a House of Mouse thing?

Hello RATO!

he was a chauvinist rat trying to take people's bitches. Whats there not to get?

>Ah-Cha-Cha! Hand over the Keyblade, Sora! Let the world be consumed by darkness!

>this will never be a real thing
:(

Netori fetish
top kek

I would literally buy the next game if this fucking happened

Mortimer's problem is the same one I have.

He wants to fuck Minnie.

>Mortimer agrees to work with Maleficent just to get remove Mickey from the picture to become king and marry Minnie.
>His end game is to get a kiss from minnie despite damning worlds in his way

Fuck Pete, give this guy a shot!
Too bad Disney and Square are ashamed of their roots to go through with this.

mortimer is the kind of mouse that would punch you in the jaw with brass knuckles breaking your jaw in a street fight and then run you over in his car as a display of force just for looking at minnie the wrong way

>mortimer is one of the norts

so it looks like we are finally fusing Sup Forums and Sup Forums together using mortimer, what a time to be alive

I don't even like Kingdom Hearts, but I'd buy the next one if this was a thing

HOT-cha-cha (alt: ha-cha-cha) was Jimmy Durante's catchphrase back in the 20s and 30s, which Disney and Warner Bros cartoons referenced quite a bit back in the day.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ecpe48T3AMo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Durante

pre-code.com/hollywood-party-1934-review-jimmy-durante-mickey-mouse/

He wants to fuck Mickey

>tell me mickey, do you believe in gravity?

And people complain about dated references to this day

>The Phantom Blot will never show up in KH3 as Maleficent's Starscream/trying to outkeikaku Xehanort

>Oswald will never be the dark foil to Mickey
>He probably won't even be a 'Nort

You see, I would have made Oswald into Aqua's Disney buddy. A lost student of Yensid's that ends up meeting her in the Realm of Darkness.

>Oswald will never be a rival that later redeems himself and joins the heroes at the end.

Why even make KH3?

I almost sort of respect him for being willing to hit on those two, damn.

He should be used more

>Disney bad guy band of Maleficent, Pete, the Blot, Mortimer, and Facilier

>AH-CHA-CHA'D!

I'd throw Turbo in too considering Maleficent's obsession with the Data Worlds the last few games.

The Blot is most likely going to be in the new Ducktales cartoon, at least. The showrunner was asked about him twice and was coy about it in the way people only are when the answer is yes.

Speaking of dated references, how come old cartoons often dressed the "tough guy" in a baggy turtleneck sweater, often with a bowler hat?

Was this some notorious street gang's look back in the day?

He's a asshole

>tfw no Epic Mickey 3

There's Waldo.

>last Epic Mickey game was a spin off sequel to Castle of Illusion

>XehaMort

>everyone used to say his name wrong
>it was actually Nortimer.

The Phantom Blot as the mastermind behind everything in KH universe makes too much sense.
The Heartless could easily be explained as pieces of him that broke off of main entitiy. Their desire for hearts could easily be stem from the Phantom Blot's desire to use KH heart, so that he can gain colors.

>The Phantom Blot is actually The Master

The Heartless were actually going to be minions of Chernabog. Like the original plan for the endgame was a climb up Bald Mountain, fighting enemies along the way until you made it up to Chernabog and the light inside the Door to Darkness was going to take the place of the churchbells.

That could be worked into KH3, where Chernabog turns up to be the true master behind the Heartless instead of Xehanort. The old man needs to be put in his place by someone like the Phantom Blot, or Chernabog. I'll even settle for Xemnas stabbing him in the back.

Eh, Chernabog was already in KH1 who's original world was destroyed by the heartless.

He's also in Dream Drop Distance

Pretty much, along the line with Tom's ZootSuit.