Batman 1989 is still the best comic book movie of all time

Batman 1989 is still the best comic book movie of all time

Okay.

It had the best cereal

Thats not Watchmen

Of course it isn't

I don't know about that, but that is the best live action Batman costume.

Discuss

Hmm I dunno. I felt Keaton was doing pretty good at showing a Different Bruce in public compared to his actual self and Batman, up to a point.

thing i like
>gothic atmosphere
>billy dee williams
>use of iconic equipment like laughing gas
>the museum scene
>michael keaton is a really good batman
things i dont like
>bloodthirsty batman
>rubber costume
>not enough detective work
>joker dies

Keaton's Wayne was an interesting interpretation. He was basically a rich NEET. He seemed slightly tweaked out due to his childhood trauma.

89 Batman is bad because it's a bad action movie

The weirdness is great. Production design is great. Performances are great, if not the most comic-accurate. Story's a bit trivial, but that's par the course for the genre.

However, the action's shit, and you can't make a movie about a guy who spends about 50% of his time beating people up into a shitty action movie.

>>not enough detective work

I diverge on that one. As he did some deep level batman detective work sorting out the chemical combos and alerting people to the mixtures so they wouldn't die.

I disagree. Honestly, Batfleck's suit has won me over.

I mean, I still think the 89 suit looks cool until I see Keaton attempt to move in it anyways.

Actual best comic book movie, coming through

Sorry?

>not Mysterymen
Plebs and casuals, all of you.

no, mirrormask is

Asterix isn't mainstream where I live, so watching this in a theater where you KNOW everyone in it had to be a fan was a really nice experience.

Why haven't they made a live action Tintin again? Why use it as an excuse for mocap experiments?

That's not Batman Returns

step aside kiddies

>it's all just one big turd.jpg

Infinity War isn't out yet

It has the best batsuit