What the fuck is his problem/

what the fuck is his problem/

Damian, yes? He was raised being told he was the best thing that would ever happen to humanity. You raise a kid like that, there's a non zero chance that he's gonna grow up to be a shitstain. His mom spent his entire life feeding him hype, and he bought into it.

He's an egotistical little punk that's used to giving orders, not requests.

He gets better, but he's still a punk. But that's why some people love him.

What the fuck was HER problem? Just do your fucking job.

>What the fuck was HER problem?

That Damian has zero fucking manners. Kara could just tell him, no, fuck off, solve your own shit, I've got my own stuff to deal with. She's there as a favor to him. The least he could do, is be polite.

>Kara could just tell him, no, fuck off, solve your own shit, I've got my own stuff to deal with.
>"People might be in danger but I'm not gonna help because you have no manners"
Superman doesn't get pissy about it cause he's a hero and wants to get shit done.

Is there anything where his smug is consistently and constantly pushed in?

And because, unlike Damian, Bruce treats Clark like he's a person, and not a tool at his disposal. Also, Kara is a kryptonian, she quite literally could tell Damian to stop wasting her time with that shit, when she could be helping with natural disasters, or space monsters, and she wouldn't be wrong to say so. She could look him straight in the eyes, and tell him that he is small time, and so are his problems, and she would be right.

>Bruce treats Clark like he's a person, and not a tool at his disposal.
>Bruce
>Not treating everyone like a tool in his fight for justice.

>not reading anything with Bruc and Clark in it

They are written as best friends in just about anything that features the both of them. Have been for decades.

I wish someone would just casually maim Damien after he acts like a cunt to them.

Probably that time his mom had him killed.

Raised by a cunt and a cult instead of a kind butler

>Talia was permanently turned into a psycho bitch so we could have an endless parade of scenes like this

Thanks, Grant?

>what the fuck is his problem/
Tim drake fans are predo,

>Kara could just tell him,
tumblr feminazi pls.

timfag pls.

this is it. this is the dumbest pair of sentences ever written by a human being .
Wow OP, I bet you’re drowning in Timmys pussy.

Same fag please go.

>Same fag please go.
Tim Drake sucks.

Nobody was even talking about Tim though.

Wah people don't like my mary sue cunt of a charcter, they must root for this other Robin.

You can’t argue with stupidity because stupidity is so ingenious. It fuels itself. Intelligent people need facts and hard evidence to create their arguments while an ignorant person can pull a flawed argument that’s sufficient for them and their kind out of their ass in less than 30 seconds. That’s why Timfags, fat acceptance bloggers still exist in such great numbers on this site.

Timfag 10pot

Damifag, no one cares about Tim. Absolutely fucking nobody.
Why are you so obsessed with him?

Well, he's right. Damien haters tend to be Timfags, like Hal haters are Kylefags and Barry haters are Wallyfags.

Why are all the 90s kids legacy character fans so aggressive about their picks, anyway?

His fans are cancer.All the young people I know hate tim and his fans.
.comicbookresources hate tim and his fans now .
Damian now has more fans there now.
(Because his fan are now old enough to post)

You're autistic, aren't you? Just look at yourself and think for a minute, you're sperging out completely unprovoked about people that aren't even in the thread. Doesn't that seem the least bit pathetic to you?
Before you shoot off like some kind of retard, I'm a Dickfag.

11 post.I know your writing style. your are not a Dickfag You want that people hate dick and damian ,.comicbookresources guys hate becauseYou're a crazy timfag.