Why?

isnt james earl jones dead

African americans are from Africa so they should play lions from the Savannah isn't it obvious

Quintessentially American

thankfully not

literally /ournigger/

>reminding me black people exist
REEEEEEEEEE

So theys just wear lion costumes or some shit

wtf thats redtarded

This is literally the tenth time I've seen this thread in 3 hours. Will you just get banned already?

No I mean who wanted a late night liberal remake of of one of Disney’s greatest of there animated anthology. They already killed Beauty and The Beast with brownwashing and that unessisary controversy about Lofue. When will they stop and just go back to 2D.

Sorry is discussion about film not allowed anymore because it upsets you, Sup Forums?

>DA LIBRUHS REEEEEEE ABLOO ABLOO

are you a nigger?

>these Sup Forums bait threads are Sup Forums related

How the fuck do you make the Lion King live-action? Are they going to dress up like animals like the Broadway show?

>Are they going to dress up like animals
doesnt look like they will have to dress up

The Jungle Book, user.

Eric Andre.
This must be fake kek if not I may give it a watch for him alone

>WAAHHH BLACK PEOPLE VOICES I'M LITERALLY SHAKING
Grow the fuck up

Ummmmm racist and sexist much
We are one race the human race you filth

That had human characters. It's not live action if everyone is CGI

>We are one race the human race
Why do you say that as if it's a joke?

>what is the background
Isn't there just one human in Jungle Book anyway? Seems like a nitpick.

Also Current year man instead of based Rowan Atkinson, fucking Beyonce as Nala , DUDE BALLS OF GAS LMAO and no Whoopie Goldberg.
If it wasn't for this I would maybe forgive the rest of the casting for Da Lion Kangz.

It's gotten to the point where even the announcement of some black actor getting cast is enough to send the drumpfies into a screeching rage.

>late night liberal remake
... because john oliver is playing arguably the smallest role of anyone listed on that poster? lol

don't worry lads, this shit will bomb like the new ghostbuster

DESU that's pretty fucking funny, I'd laugh if I saw them on Halloween and I'm a fucking white dude.

>instead of based Rowan Atkinson
yeah it's crazy that they didn't get that has-been comedian known primarily for a silent role to do voice acting in a major movie remake

>Disney
>bomb

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

JAJAJAJAJAJAJA.

That can't be allowed.

Rowan Atkinson was Zazu on the original film you twat.

>not even wearing trenchcoats or a black tshirt with an anime character in it

8/10 realism ruined

Sup Forumstards need to be purged

yeah, because that was definitely as iconic and irreplaceable of a performance as james earl jones as mufasa.

Way better than John Olivier to be honest. Also what about Goldberg being replaced by a literal who nigress. Are you going to defend that as well?

... yes? remakes aren't just supposed to assemble the old cast to make the movie a second time

are you telling me Disney always make good movies?

if that graph actually means what you're implying it means then it looks like you're the ones getting purged m8

are you telling me that you think "bomb" refers to critical reception and not ticket sales?

yeah, like Mars need Moms

Then don't make a remake about a movie that was released just 20 years ago.
Or even better try to get someone that can fit the role of James Earl Jones, I'm pretty sure that there is at least one that can get close to him. Also he is not going to live forever, so why not start finding a substitute for dem sweet nuVader shekels?
Seriously if you are going make a huge change change all of it don't leave just one because the contrast is going to be too obvious.

>just 20 years ago
aww, have you not realized that you're getting older yet?

>Original 1994
>New One 2019
WOW 5 years of difference, BIG FUCKING DEAL

5 years between 20 and 25, I mean

lol not even what i was referring to, but that does make it even funnier. what i was saying was that 20 years isn't super recent in remake terms and when you say "it's only 20 years old!" it makes you sound like you're not really aware of how long that is... i'm willing to bet it's most of the time you've been alive

You've clearly never seen either

Is not that long compared to other remakes minus Beauty and the Beast. Jungle Book and Cinderella were made several decades ago and remade in the 10s. That's why I say 20 is "not that much"

how is this live action tho

we've been over this already, it'll just be cgi animals in real jungles/savana planes

If you think blacks are loud in movie theater you should hear them in prison.

>11 black people
>1 faggy brit
>1 stupid stoner
>1 white person
wtg with all that multicultural stuff

why not?

They are incapable of any sort of logic or unerstanding why bother

>dood how is there any connection between people of african descent and a story that takes place in africa?
oh man, we'll never decipher {[{their}]} mysteries!!!

There is a white there?
All of them are jews aren't they

I'm white and that's pretty fucking funny.
Would hang out with them

It's about Lions, faggot.

>LIONS HAVE NO RACE!!!! it's not like species that are native to certain regions become intertwined in their cultural lore and iconography or anything!!!

The original movie was more multicultural than this. Let that sink in.

WOAH MAN YOU HAVE TRULY FED ME TEH RED PILLZ OF BRAIN GENIOUSES

>lol caps are cool

well you see, text doesn't have the same element of volume control that actually speaking does, so people sometimes use capital letters as a way to symbolize the speaking loudly and emphatically

now you know!