My Comic Script

I wrote up a comic script for a future shock to submit to 2000ad. About to send it off, what do you think Sup Forums?

The script will be posted over the next few posts....

>posting your script online before sending it out.
I don't know about comics, but that's a pretty surefire way of making sure your book never gets published. They're not going to pay you for shit you made freely available online.

They don't pay for the script, it's about publicity.

well it has the same dull female protagonist every other post 2013 series in 2000ad has.

im kidding, seems decent man, certainly more entertaining then some of the other future shocks ive seen as of late.

>'YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF HUMAN LIFE'
Kek, is english your first language OP?

Thanks, man!

Wow. This is the doggiest of the dogshit script I've ever read.

its good

take it you never read any tooth stuff before

It's shit, full of typos and cliche.
2/10 would not read.

You just have bad taste

Here's my script for a comic, Sup Forums. Let me know if it's any good and better than OP's script.

Imagine punching somebody so hard that they turned into a door. Then you found out that's where ALL doors come from, and you got initiated into a murder club that makes doors. The stronger you punch, the better the door. So there are like super strong murderers who punch people into Venetian doors and shit.

Would read 10/10

That would make a fucking hilarious comic strip.

Could've at least posted the original screencap and claimed you've been working on it awhile

Don't embarass yourself by sending this whoreshit of a script

>Imagine
I shouldn't have to, its suppose to be a comic.

>medieval
>future

>medieval
>robots

I'm not even finished with the first sentence and I hate this.

>dark black color
>will not except it
>and such machines
>towns people
>scepticle
>scarred
>spaces before exclamation marks
>endless cliches
Just burn it and start again.

I think it was a really stupid idea to post it here before sending it.

>there are like super strong murderers
Don't you mean.. murDOORers?

Its knowing that there are submissions like this that make submitting scripts less stressful for me.

The main problem I think is you're trying to make people care about characters that they don't yet. Since the reader has no investment in the main character or her robot companion yet, that death scene just kinda almost comes off as hilariously over-dramatic.
I just dunno. The sort of story doesn't fit the format. Requires way more than you're allotted to achieve.
thats just my shitty ass 2 pennies though.