Even before he let himself get obese and balloon up to over 350 lb., his eating habits were legendary...

>Even before he let himself get obese and balloon up to over 350 lb., his eating habits were legendary. The Men (1950) co-star Richard Erdman claimed Brando's diet circa 1950 consisted "mainly of junk food, usually take-out Chinese or peanut butter, which he consumed by the jarful". By the mid-1950s, he was renowned for eating boxes of Mallomars and cinnamon buns, washing them down with a quart of milk. Close friend Carlo Fiore wrote that in the 1950s and early 1960s, Brando went on crash diets before his films commenced shooting, but when he lost his willpower he would eat huge breakfasts consisting of corn flakes, sausages, eggs, bananas and cream, and a huge stack of pancakes drenched in syrup. Fiore was detailed by producers to drag him out of coffee shops.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarrare
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Karl Malden claimed that, during the shooting of One-Eyed Jacks (1961), Brando would have "two steaks, potatoes, two apple pies a la mode and a quart of milk" for dinner, necessitating constant altering of his costumes.

>His second wife Movita, who had a lock put on their refrigerator to stop pilfering by what she thought was the household staff, awoke one morning to find the lock broken and teeth marks on a round of cheese. The maid told her that Brando nightly raided the fridge. Movita also related how he often drove down to hot dog stands late at night (one of his favorite spots was the legendary Pink's Hot Dogs in Hollywood; it was open 24 hours a day, and Brando would go there at 3:00 or 4:00 in the morning and polish off a half-dozen hot dogs at a time)

>Mutiny on the Bounty (1962) costumer James Taylor claimed that Brando split the seat on 52 pairs of pants during the shooting of the film, necessitating that stretch fabric be sewn into his replacement duds. He split those, too. Ice cream was the culprit: Brando would purloin a five-gallon tub of the fattening dessert, row himself out into the lagoon and indulge.

>On the set of The Appaloosa (1966), Brando's double often had to be used for shooting after lunch, and filming could only proceed in long shots, as Brando could no longer fit into his costumes. Dick Loving, who was married to Brando's sister Frannie, said that Brando used to eat "two chickens at a sitting, and [go] through bags of Pepperidge Farm cookies."

> It was reported during the filming of The Missouri Breaks (1976) that the environmentally sensitive Brando fished a frog out of a pond, took a huge bite out of the hapless amphibian, and threw it back into the drink.

>Living on his island of Tetioroa, Brando created what he called "real-life Mounds Bars" by cracking open a coconut, melting some chocolate in the sun, then stirring it into the coconut for a tasty treat.

> By the 1980s, there were reports that one of his girlfriends had left him because he failed to keep his promise of losing weight. He seemed to be dieting, but to her astonishment, he never lost weight. She found out that his buddies had been throwing bags of Burger King Whoppers over the gates of his Mulholland Dr. estate late at night to relieve the hunger pangs of their famished friend.

> In the late 1980s, Brando was spotted regularly buying ice cream from a Beverly Hills ice cream shop--five gallons at a time. He supposedly confessed that he was eating it all himself. Finally, a reported Brando snack was a pound of cooked bacon shoved into an entire loaf of bread. When Brando became sick, he seriously cut back and lost 70 pounds on a bland diet, but never lost his love of food and especially ice cream.

>When cast as Colonel Kurtz in Francis Ford Coppola's Apocalypse Now (1979), Brando had promised to lose weight for the role, as well as read Joseph Conrad's novel "Heart of Darkness", on which Coppola's script was based. Coppola had envisioned Kurtz as a lean and hungry warrior; the character of Kurtz in the Conrad novellas was a wraith and weighed barely more than a child despite his great stature, due to his suffering from malaria. When the 52-year-old Brando--who had already been paid part of his huge salary--appeared on the set in the Philippines, he had lost none of the weight, so Coppola and cinematographer Vittorio Storaro were forced to put Brando's character in the shadows in most shots. In the penultimate appearance of Kurtz in the film, when he appears in silhouette in the doorway of his temple compound as the sacrificial bull is lead out, a very tall double (about 6' 5") was used to try to give the character a greater physical stature, rather than just Buddha-like belly-fat that girded the 5' 10" Brando. He did not get around to reading the novella until many years later.

His favorite snack was a big juicy cock.

>Brando would have "two steaks, potatoes, two apple pies a la mode and a quart of milk
>Brando used to eat "two chickens at a sitting, and [go] through bags of Pepperidge Farm cookies."
> his buddies had been throwing bags of Burger King Whoppers over the gates of his Mulholland Dr. estate
Fucking based, As a 400lb fat guy, he makes me proud, don't think I could surpass him though.

>He was an avid user of the Internet in his final years, often going into chat rooms to start arguments.

>usually take-out Chinese or peanut butter, which he consumed by the jarful"
Patrician taste

>Marlon Brando had a used Volkswagen Beetle he purchased and used solely for late night runs to Pink's hot dog stand on Melrose and La Brea. The inconspicuous red beetle was parked at a sympathetic neighbors home near Brando's Hollywood hills residence in order to conceal Brando's late night snack runs from his second wife, Movita. Brando would sneak out of his home, walk to his parked car, and drive down to the hot dog stand where he would reportedly order a dozen or more hot dogs at each visit. Eventually, the neighbor had to call the authorities and have the Brando hot dog beetle removed from their property as Brando would simply toss the waste into the back seat, resulting in a beetle filled with countless soiled hot dog wrappers, and hundreds of partially consumed hot dog parts all rotting in the back seat of the car. The smell of rotting hot dogs eventually became overwhelming, however, Brando continued to use the car regardless, and failed to either clean or remove the car from the premises, resulting in the need for police to intervene on behalf of the neighbor to remove the car.

Kek

Poor frog

Literally /ourguy/

> Brando enjoyed a bizarre friendship with Michael Jackson, after being hired by the pop star to give him acting lessons. The actor was in attendance at one of Jackson’s concerts on September 11th 2001 along with fellow guest of honour, Elizabeth Taylor. When the Twin Towers were struck, Jacko insisted that the stars flee New York for California as they could potentially be considered terrorist targets. Unbelievably, the only way they were able to do this was to take a car out of the city, which they drove themselves, without any PRs or publicists, managing to get as far as Ohio. Allegedly, Taylor and Jackson were annoyed at Brando’s constant requests to stop at every KFC and fast food joint they passed along the way. The wacko road trip is now being made into a movie, starring Brian Cox as Brando, Stockard Channing as Taylor and, um, Joseph Fiennes as Michael Jackson.

>one shot at life
>willingly let yourself turn obese

Of only journalists did this sort of crack investigation of where Hillary’s money comes from...

Brian Cox would make a great Brando

>Dick Loving

He lived to be 80, you fuqtard

I'd rather die happy at 50 than dying as a miserable, obese 80 year old.

That whale fucked every actress that mattered. Truly a king among men. Numes will never understand.

/Ourguy/ Jack is following in his footsteps. He's in full on don't give a fuck mode.

*numales

> He did not get around to reading the novella until many years later

False. Shooting had to be postponed while Coppola himself read it aloud to him.

>Brando retaliated against Sinatra's hostility by saying, "Frank's the kind of guy, when he dies, he's going to heaven and give God a bad time for making him bald." He also antagonized Sinatra through his own exhaustive working methods. Sinatra was known throughout his career for refusing to rehearse and hating to do more than a single take. "I don't buy this take and retake jazz," he said. "The key to good acting on screen is spontaneity, and there's something you lose a little with each take." Brando's approach, however, was to discover something new with each take, working up to the character's rhythms and emotions. This drove Sinatra crazy, and Brando was soon using it against his co-star, doing an entire scene between them brilliantly, then blowing the last line, forcing a retake. In one scene, Sinatra had to eat cheesecake while Brando talked. Each new take brought Sinatra another piece of cheesecake. After eight takes he was feeling nauseated. When the ninth attempt was scrapped, Sinatra threw his plate to the ground, jammed his fork into the table, and screamed at Mankiewicz, "These f**king New York actors! How much cheesecake do you think I can eat?"

From the looks of it, he probably had the same shitty diet his entire life, like Elvis. Nothing but fatty junk food, lots of alcohol, lots of deserts, a lot of peanut butter.

But also like Elvis, he was probably ultra active as a young man, abusing stimulants, and just had a incinerator-like high metabolism; in his younger years.

Then when he got to his 30s/40s, that naturally high metabolism and heavy activity wasn't enough to keep it in check.

There's a lot of dudes that ate like shit in their teen years and 20s and still looked great.... but you can't do it much longer than that. Life is less forgiving of your vices as you get older. Citation: Virtually every facebook friend I've had since high school.

You could make up any ridiculous story about this guy that you wanted, and there's a fair chance it would actually be true.

Probably one of the most based individuals to ever walk the Earth.

Who would win a fight, fat Brando or fat Depardieu?

Depardieu, he's like a fucking animal. Just pissing and shitting wherever like Andre the fucking Giant. I'd put my money on any savage chimp human marking there territory like that.

>Some that made it into the finished film include: Moreau covering his face in thick white make-up outdoors, Moreau occasionally wearing an ice bucket on his head, and Moreau never appearing without an identically dressed midget – the original Mini-Me, right down to the tiny grand piano – after Brando took a shine to a two-foot-tall actor in the supporting cast. One of the few Brando brainwaves that did not end up on screen was the actor’s suggestion that Moreau would wear an elaborate hat throughout the film. In the final scene, this would be removed – revealing him, in a dramatic twist, to have been a dolphin all along.

Shut up /fit/, no one likes your kind.

I HIGHLY recommend Lost Soul: The Doomed Journey of Richard Stanley's Island of Dr. Moreau.

A Challenger Approaches

MUAAAHAAA THE FRENCH

>obese
>miserable
Pick one you tiny pencil twig

The absolute fucking mad man

i was 400+ lbs at a point in my life.

i got somewhat in shape. it's way better now

I was 260 about 6 months back, dropped the soft drinks, on a diet of eggs, chicken and rice and i'm usually around 215 pounds now, thing is i didn't even realise how bad 260 pounds was, nevermind how bad 215 pounds is right now.

Wiineessss

Drop the rice and swap it for avacados. You'll drop the weight in no time, my man.

avacados with chicken>?

Fuck year

Basically drop carbs and focus on protein and healthy fats

M A D M A N

What plebeians don't understand, and never can understand, is that this entire persona of a preposterous fat man was a deliberate choice on Brando's part. He chose to play this ultimate role, laying the groundwork very early on.

>Select all the boxs with Marlon Brando

You don't have to drop rice yet, just reduce the amount. Eat porridge, potato, the odd tortilla wrap etc for carbs. Focus on protein and veg/fruit. Don't have too much fruit though. A banana, and apple and some groups spread across the day for example is the most you should be having.

>groups

grapes, fucking hell

Brando, Welles and Elvis all peaked early and did everything they could artistically and sexually early in life. I'd go fat too.

lol

Look into the Keto lifestyle. Heals the body and mind. Regular low carb will fuck up your body with inflammation. Keto is where it's at.

>Dick Loving
imagine his childhood

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarrare
Interesting to see if Brando had a similar condition to Tarrare or at least an extremely mild version of it.

How much did it cost per month to maintain such a diet? I mean it must have hurt your wallet a shit ton unless it was super cheap junk food?

>28 years old
>still eat like shit
>still skinny
>for now

> It was reported during the filming of The Missouri Breaks (1976) that the environmentally sensitive Brando fished a frog out of a pond, took a huge bite out of the hapless amphibian, and threw it back into the drink.

Drumpf BTFO

It's expensive yeah.
I'm lactose intlolerant so im limited to what i can eat.I've heard of it, i'm a really low energy person so i thought rice would be good for carbs, i'm still a noob at dieting but i'll look into the "keto" lifestyle" appreciate the feedback.

Brando V Andre the Giant WHO WOULD WIN

Imagine if this was about a female actress that gained weight, she would be crucified instead of being called 'based'.

This isn’t even clever and literally everybody knows that Hillary colluded with Russia. For some reason, the media won’t talk about it. But hey, at least they tracked down all of Marlon Brando’s junk food dealers.

he would pretend to be a Chinese girl. no joke. source: Danny Devito

Why do people repost the same shit when his family was more fucked up?

His son Christian killed boyfriend of his half-sister cheynne. And that bitch cheyenne was just as crazy as he was. Killed herself after the incident

And then what happened? his son was RELEASED from prison and probably killed another woman and ruined Robert Blake's life
But who knows truly happened, Bonnie Lee Bakley had dozens of husbands, literally divorce after divorce. She was batshit crazy, literal prostitute who was obsessed with celebrities
Christian's mother literally kidnapped him and then they found him later in some hippie gang with bronchial pneumonia

While marlon was fighting with baboons, his kids were killing people, themselves, and living sad and pathetic life.

You just need to readjust your tin foil hat. The deep state is jamming transmissions containing the truth.

Nigga, brando was the furthest thing from miserable. Dude gave no shuts because he knew he was in a league of his own.

Damn thats sad. Brando stories are more fun.

stop eating carbs, you mongs

>nigga

I used to be a big carb junkie. I'd get off work and eat a bunch of Taco Bell or an entire Little Caesar's pizza. I was a no-energy fat fuck. The first few days of keto are rough because your body is so used to running off of glucose for energy. Cutting off the carbs and upping your healthy fats makes your body switch to burning your body fat instead of glucose. I have way more energy now and it has significantly helped clear my depression.

Could i do a keto diet on lets say 3 meals, breakfest boiled eggs, dinner chicken breast without rice ): , tea fish, tuna w/e.

Veggies will be thrown in there aswell.

>MUHH LAAYGGSS

This is all false

Thank you for pointing that out (not that these people will ever care). But we keep trying.

Here's my meal plan:
>Breakfast: 2 fried eggs with an avacado.
>Lunch: can of sardines with a handful of pecans or macadamia nuts.
>Dinner: chicken pan seared in coconut oil with asparagus. Sometimes I do a grass-fed hamburger patty.

noted cheers user

>his buddies

It was Jack fucking Nicholson

>brando was not miserable
Trust me. That guy was sad. Nobody eats like that because they are happy.

That's because men and women are different, and have until recently been rightfully held to different standards.

It's the same reason if a man gets physically assaulted by a woman and he complains about it he gets called a pussy faggot bitch who needs to grow a pair, but if a man assaults a woman she's a victim and he's a monster.

fucking hilarious

>Stop eating what literally ever human civilization has eaten for all of recorded history

Oy vey I wonder who's behind this post.

Dirty bulk

I'm the opposite. Every time I've cut out carbs I've undeniably lost weight but I always felt like shit. I did it for two years straight once and it never got any easier. I constantly felt awful and void of energy for those two years. Now I'm fat again and I know being fat is horrible for me but I don't feel awful.

How do you cut out carbs and not feel like shit as a result?

This would have the same effect on the brain as drug addiction t b h

>peanutbutter by the jarfull

just put a puke bucket next to my bed how the fuck do people do this?

My little brother will take a whole jar of peanut butter, eat about half of it, then the next day fill the empty half with corn syrup and stir it all up then eat the whole thing.

He must have the greatest metabolism in the world because he's 6ft tall and he does this regularly and somehow only weighs 180lbs.

And Warren Beatty.

Interesting that Jack has gone the path of Brando, but Warren still looks good enough to make another Dick Tracy movie.

you can stop now im already nauseas oh god how can anyone stand the taste?

Do you ever wonder why everyone is a colossal fatass these days? It's because of too many carbs and sugar.

You have to replace those carbs with healthy fats (avacados, coconut oil etc). Do yourself a favor and look into Keto. It's so much better for your brain, joints and energy levels than regular low carb dieting.

I understand what you're saying, really.

But there's no fucking point in mentioning it here. It'd be like going to a hotdog stand, asking for an onion free hotdog, getting one onion and then complaining "fuck man you can't even listen to what I just told you about onions, is that why you can't listen all the lies Hillary says?".

Reminder to youngfats, don't indulge like what you're reading here about Marlon Brando. I lead a very similar lifestyle in my 20s, and my prognosis is declining every month. I didn't learn what a calorie was until I was 20, because I was raised poor on fast food and Granny's Donuts leftovers in Virginia. To give you an example of where this leads, my legs now swell with very little outdoor labor and begin bleeding if I strain. It is horrible. I know that Brando regretted his life path as much as me.

oh dont worry i couldnt stomach peanut butter by the jar to me it sounds as bad as eating trash just the texture would do me in

It's because of too many calories ya dingus. People just eat far too much of anything

Switch out
>rice
For black beans and corn. And rotate with turkey cold cuts. I'm down to 280 from 340ish. It's hard but such is life. No longer embarrassed to go to the grocery store in the daytime.

Aye, i got fed up after a while, eating like i did wasn't the answer, sure it made me feel better for a bit i guess, good luck with your continued weight loss friend,

Guess we now know why he refused his Oscar in '73.

The Indian chick was indeed a smokescreen and Brando new those Injuns produced the best ones.

Just Google "low carb flu" and it'll give you a bunch of shit to try to alleviate it

Pre-ordering tickets ASAP

It got shelved because the backlash from whacko Jacko fans

Nice, looks like you triggered three landwhales