Supernatural 13.4 The Big Empty/MOTW edition

Supernatural 13.4 The Big Empty/MOTW edition

A little over 2 hours before the next episode.

Here's hoping for a good standalone episode.

Also, I watched Baby for the first time and it's kino as fuck and deserves all the praise.

Other urls found in this thread:

streamgaroo.com/tv-stream/united-states/cw-live-stream
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Im ready

I hope we see the AUverse again and for more than 10 minutes this time

High hopes here for this episode today.

And I hope that it's something more than two archangels giving each other wedgies.

same here, hope it's return to form MOTW

Actually I just want more Castiel, but ok.

CAS ROASTIE DETECTED

will any other brotherhood outdo that of team free will?

underrated and underused villain

That's a good thing, right?

Sort of agree. Not one of my greatest favorites, but she could have been utilized a lot better and longer. And
>Justice for Phoenix!

i dunno, maybe.

but the fact that i can guess 80% of the time who im talking to in these threads except for stealthmasterconnor kinda says a lot about what i do with my free time

Jensen said Baby was his favorite episode at the con i was at this summer; it's in my top 5 for sure

they could probably have stretched Eve for at least another half season but then again it fucks up the levi plot. Maybe if they had her return for season 7 to better explain her relationship with the levis?

>intriguing intro/teaser
>Guitar Man starts playing
>aka The ONE Bread song I have on my playlist
>fun and relatable as fuck banter/conversation
>when the valet and her friend steals Baby and starts playing that damn live fast die young bad girls song my sisters always like to play when we go on roadtrips
WEW

I know Katie/Blonde Ruby is best but Genevieve Ruby has her charm

>tfw the final Big Bad is nu Death

She just wasn't a very good actress and it never felt like she was portraying the same character as the first Ruby.

I'm just saying I can appreciate her in a different way

Less than an hour

>Jack's burning asshole after i spend a night with him
What did they mean with this title card?

You always comment on this

>always
I think this is the 2nd time i've done that desu.

What snacks are we having lads

Nah im back to my rabbit food. I still have pie and halloween candies but naaah

I want a cheeseburger, though

I hate to ask, but does anyone have a stream for tonight? My usual place stopped listing spn midway thru past season, and I found a good free site last season that had the CW in decent quality, but thst bookmark is on a dead laptop and I can only find fake BS when I google "stream the CW" here on my phone.

For what its worth I've been hanging around spn live threads for 3-4 seasons now, I've contributed OC, and I've even shared thst one good streaming site I cant find the link to nowadays....

I'm not just some asshole showing up all Willy nilly like "what can these Sup Forums assholes do for me?" -- I'm a longtime wayward bro who lost his cable over the summer who really wants to watch spn live with the thread here as opposed to waiting for a torrent or watching it on the CW app tomorrow... So any (one time only) help would be much appreciated!

# sir talkstoomuch, esq/OBE

ironic, I'm making burgers/fries atm

homemade everything, rum and oj/vodka

Are you also that guy who described this as your ass after indian food or something because ive seen that response at least three times now excluding this

Hey man i really wanna help a bro out who supports this show but i honestly am no sam winchester when it comes to this. I watch directly from CW on my idiot box

Damn im fucking jealous not gonna lie. Love me some good burger

I remember thinking blond Ruby was a 9/10 when I was 14 or whatever. Now I see her as a horse faced, flat ass 6/10

Thanks Sup Forums

>described this as your ass after indian food
Lulz no, i'm not good with spicy food/don't really like indian.

Seconded

Doing stuffed burgers with a chopped veggie/cheese mix and then using a dry rub for the outside.

It's got a tangy sweet aftertaste, since I'm using cilantro. Though i'm too drunk to really enjoy fine details but that's all good.

I'm sorry bro but struggle isn't forever.

>I watch directly from CW on my idiot box
Yeah that's what I did for the longest time (backed up by my usual streaming and later one of those free streaming sites that actually delivered the goods after closing 5+ ads) but now... Man. This season I've mostly been watching the next day on the CW app (since I try to keep my phone torrent free during this transitional residential phase)

That's why I'm hoping one person here doesn't mind sharing just once... I'll toss out an e-mail address if that helps (I.e. ppl don't wanna draw too much attention to a free streaming site thst works by posting it here)

Since the CW app mandates commercials you figure it'd let you watch live too but I don't think it does that, right?

>When multiple patients of grief counselor Mia Vallens turn up dead, Sam, Dean and Jack investigate the mystery surrounding the murders and, each inadvertently, are forced to deal with unresolved grief of their own

Jack
>muh mother
Dean
>muh mother
Sam
>muh Jess

streamgaroo.com/tv-stream/united-states/cw-live-stream

MEIN NIGGA (the sequel to MEIN KAMPF) -- do you actually have to create an account to watch or is thst just an ad?

Just hit me that I've been watching this show for 10 years now.

It feels kinda surreal. This is the single longest lasting constant in my life.

Yeah that was the point of the joke though

Thing is im on keto right now and this is what helped me burn 9lbs in 6 days just before halloween. Im about 8lbs away from my goal. A burger isnt really a problem, it's the bun i cant have

Yours sounds delicious though

Have you tried primewire.ag?

No what makes mine fattening is that stuffed burgers are hard to keep together so I use bacon wraps around the edges to keep the shape.

it's so good dude.

Lol this "sign up" is asking me for a credit card # cuz "validation" ?? Is thst an ad?

These are the kind of problems I've had trying to find a stream this season desu

and a random dude gets stabbed to death

now that was a Cold Open

her fappenning pics are top notch though

Just click it off, I use adblock so I have no clue what you're seeing. Either that or you're rusing me.

>dudes watching Clone Wars cartoon

I'm not rusing you... I'm on my phone and don't have an ad blocker... I'll try to get one.

Can anyone recommend a good ad blocker app for either Android chrome or Android Firefox?

>clone wars
Really guys?

>For me, Dean, for me

>ywn be adopted by the Winchesters into their team

Yeah this is what I see... Thrn thst mandatory "sign up" wants a credit card #... Lol

And now we are entering the teenage angst phase.

Try closing the ad?

oh shit my bad, i'm on a desktop so it works for me, my bad, I didn't even think about phoneposters.

If Jack to the Winchesters turns out like Connor in Angel i'm gonna flip

Man, Dean would be a real dickhead as a father.

DAD REFERENCE

I don't think I can help dude, i've never bothered streaming over a phone. I don't know any links that work that way so if it doesn't work, another user will need to pipe in

Was that fire CGI?

To that user who has been bitching about Billie being killed without any ramifications, Billie is set to appear this ep

Is there some kind of weird line going through the middle of the screen for anyone else?
Not happening on any other channels so I doubt its my tv.

I think death 'dying' was much worse and the reaperfu going out like an angel was worse.

Some retcons have been terrible

remember he was kinda an ass to his ex's kid at first too, he just has to warm up to you a bit to become "cool dad"

If you're running analog, it could be signal on your end, try tightener the end going into your tv.

Sometimes tv's lose pixelation which can create lines, try changing ratio to see if it changes.

Nah mate. Check your EMF buddy

Wont argue with those. Although let me posit they DID hint even way back s5 that Death's own scythe can kill himself

kek

Its not analog.

>Billie

That was quick

Dafuq

What the fuck was that

Yeah but they specifically mention Reaper's are their own thing, so how did they become angels?

We dreams of desire now

Promising, that's what

Man trust me i dont fucking know. They avoided linking reapers and angels again i hope they stick to the original established lore where reapers are their own thing

It won't let you do thst. It takes over the whole video screen immediately. I guess I can try on.mu desktop inside tho (doh)

And now all.of a sudden out of the blue my desktop claims no.neteork connections cuz the wifi adaptor somehow got disabled? Wow. Just wow.

What if it was a leviathan

That's what I thought it was

Lol no. I bet that was billie

And i bet this catharsis thing is about a pagan deity

Just shut up already, Dean

This doctor was in season 7 the mentalist. One of the psychics who was killed by that ghost-necrophiliac

my bet is the "carthesis" or whatever they are doing is making their negative emotions manifest as the dead person or some weird stuff like that

Im glad they are making this grief about Mary and the boys and not about Cas. Im not ready for more destiel pandering shit

That went well

I just want Jack to become a part of the family.

Dean, it's just water, i'm not drinking demon blood

Dude seriously try primewire.ag

Just assume they're "like" angels, but aren't technically angels, alright? Pretend it's a sub-class change. Geez.

They're supposed to be completely their own thing, at least death and other reapers implied it.

Like Demons, Reapears, Angels, etc. They're supposed to be a branch directly descended from death

It doesnt work at all. Im not in the mood but i can give you an essay on why it doesnt both due to lore and due to storytelling problems later on

Reapers*

How much melodramatic garbage is in this show? I saw an episode at the gym, and it actually had some spooky shit like a hand crawling around by itself, and a chick that asphyxiated to death.

It's 99% melodrama, 1% spook

First few episodes have the spookiest content. At least give 1-5 a go

Cant comment on what constitutes as melodramatic garbage because each standalone episode would have its own separate crap from the side characters

I remember when it was 2% spook

Ok don't worry, even tho I had a litany of stupid little problems getting my desktop going I've hit streamgaroo going like a hero so yeah, thank you even tho I was ~20mins too slow your link.is handling biz and I'll have it going every week in the future.

So what did I miss... Why is castiel in s black room? =]

Wtf WHAT THE FUCK

>It's a "Misha Collins" channels Brent Spiner" episode

>it's an endless episode

>older than Amara
WEW NEXT BIG BAD?????? NEXT BIGGEST BAD?