Star Vs Thread

Who is the Fairy Godmother? Why does she look threatening?

Links:

svtfoe.booru.org/index.php?page=forum&s=view&id=3

Fanfics:
svtfoe.booru.org/index.php?page=forum&s=view&id=1

Fanart Archive (NSFW):
svtfoe.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list

Episodes:
svtfoe.booru.org/index.php?page=forum&s=view&id=9

(front page not complete, to add: newest episodes)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!RhgX1AjT!5lGRs7jCFHxlzSUuznFgIA
youtube.com/watch?v=mR4dSO2QugY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Star_vs._the_Forces_of_Evil_episodes
drive.google.com/file/d/0B8u1qzTSDsKkZ2w1Y2ZhX2c5a28/view
youtube.com/watch?v=ep0s9cqH2Ns
twitter.com/AnonBabble

thing looks like Kyubi violated Artemis

>Why does she look threatening?
Glossaryck did the same thing.

>Why does she look threatening?
Glossaryck did it. They're just being consistent

Yesterday's and today's episode:
mega.nz/#F!RhgX1AjT!5lGRs7jCFHxlzSUuznFgIA

>yfw Baby is an actual magical pet
>yfw big bad is a corrupted magical girl
>yfw Marco turns into tuxedo mask
>yfw show goes full mahou shoujo

Requesting a link for episode 15b only.

This show already went past Mahou Shoujo into Puella Magi territory

My dick isn't satisfied with the episodes

Loved the holy grail reference

So the star bomb is just a new 15 segment a day?

Until the final day which will be an hour long affair.

youtube.com/watch?v=mR4dSO2QugY

Schedule can be found here:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Star_vs._the_Forces_of_Evil_episodes

"Star, it's not real. The point of earth magic is allowing yourself to be entertained by pretending that it's real. Just like love."

Who hurt you Marco?

The guy with the top hat. He stole some of his joy.

Why does Star ruin everything? I just wish she would fuck off.

Jeeze Marco, that's no way talk about a bestie.

Because if she did, or stopped being a massive fuck up it would just be a show about Marco's okay-ish life. Which I would still watch tbqh.

did it leak yet?
also i dont know who that cat in OP pic is

Star's best spell is turning everything she touches into shit.

Jackie apparently

What would the show be renamed to in that situation? Marco's interdimensional adventures? Janna the demon hunter?

Would it be the "Starzuke's retrieval arc"?

I just wish (You) would fuck off.

This is a long game so that Star screws things little bit by little bit so that when we get to Just Friends, she explodes

"I was just trying to help you Marco, I didn't want Jackie to feel left out of our friendship"
"Why would she feel left out? We're dating"
"YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND!"

Because you are now understanding that Star IS the forces of evil. She is both the protagonist and antagonist of the show. 90% of the bad shit that she overcomes was caused by her in the first place or could have been avoided if she was just a more considerate and thoughtful person.

There's only 2 new episodes out:
here

trickstar episode trigger my autism.

Star is right DAMN, the guy is sucking people joy souls whatever but nobody cares.

Why didn't Star use her own magic to entertain the audience? Or at least suggest the idea?

she did at the very end
it wasn't well received by the audience

>it's a "Star ruins everything for everyone" episode

keep em punish her!

Because they were hotheads like these guys:
They just waved Star off as an asshole before the magic could happen.

>Full blown tears screaming for a solid 5-6 minutes
Horrifing

They are preparing us to not feel guilty and sad when Starcrushed happens.

it's cool how star makes her own grimoire now

Because sensei's mother didn't pay her. Duh!

I hope it turns into a little girl.

>half the pages are dedicated to making a Marco clone

>it's all enhanced versions of dark magic.

>yfw Star's Journal is actually the last chapter of her book of spells because her love for Marco is her most powerful spell

Basically this...

The universe is punishing Star. She's going to feel the full weight of it at Starcrushed.

But she will overcome it and grow from the experience next season.

Confirmed: Marco is only pretending to love Jackie.

That's why he doesn't realize the true nature his feelings for Star. He's never been in love before, so he doesn't know what it's like. And he'd never had a real friend before either (fat loser and skinny loser don't count), so he can't tell the difference.

Get that sappy bullshit out of here.

Google Drive?

But he's literally dating the lifelong crush of his dreams. The girl he creeped after for at least 10 years.

What could he POSSIBLY mean by this?

It's a fucking joke.

>yfw all of Star's family doesn't believe her anymore after fucking up completely during the rest of the season
>finally at last only Marco remained but her strained relationship with him estranges her from him
>yfw Star says "I need you." to Marco.

Joy-drained, maybe that gave him magic!depression. Or maybe Marco is just really nihilistic and it was a shitty joke. That seems OOC though, so I'm going with the first one.

He only feels lust towards Jackie

He's pretty smart maybe he's "Euphoric" and tells himself that love is just a chemical reaction the compels animals to mate.
Only problem is he's a massive dork and probably dreams romantic stuff all the time.

she was voiced by nefcy right?

Not really wanting the crock of shit to start this early but whatever.

Oh I see. When jarco gets a little setback it's just a joke.

>"Baby" is the thirtieth episode of the second season of Star vs. the Forces of Evil.
>Star must show her fairy godmother, Baby, what she has learned about magic

>Star: You wanted to see me godmother?
>Baby: Yes, Star come closer. I have good news
>Baby: Our magic intelligence units have discovered the location of Ludo. He's hiding in the Galafamor Dimension.
>Star: At last. We'll be able to capture that monster, and end this conflict.
>Baby: I would worry about the collective wisdom of the Magic High Commission if they didn't select you for this assignment. You're the best choice, by far.
>Baby: Hmm. Sit down.(Baby closes contact with outside) Star...you know I'm not able to rely on the Magic High Commission. If they haven't included you in their plot, they soon will.
>Star: I'm not sure I understand.
>Baby: You must see what I have come to suspect. The Magic High Commission want control of the dimensions. They're planning to betray me.
>Star: I don't think that..
>Baby: Star..search your feelings. You know, don't you?
>Star: I know they don't trust you.
>Baby: Hmm, or the royal family, or the dimensions, or freedom for that matter.
>Star: I have to admit, my trust in them has been shaken.
>Baby: Why? They asked you to do something that made you feel dishonest didn't they? They asked you to use the All-Seeing Eye on me didn't they?
>Star: I don't, uh..I don't know what to say.
>Baby: Remember back to your early teachings. All who gain power are afraid to use lose it. Even the Magic High Commission.
>Star: They use their magic for good.
>Baby: Good is a point of view Star. Dark magic users, and the Magic High Commission are similar in almost every way. Including their quest for greater power.
>Star: Dark magic users rely on passion for their strength. They think inwards only about themselves.
>Baby: And the Magic High Commission doesn't?

>Baby: Did you ever hear the tragedy of Asmodeus the lustful?
>Star: No
>Baby: I thought not. It's not a story your mother would tell you. It's a monster legend
>Baby: Asmodeus was the king of demons. So powerful, and so lustful he could use dark magic to influence others to... fall in love with him.
>Baby: He had such a knowledge of dark magic he could even keep the ones he cared about from leaving him.
>Star: He could actually...keep others by his side?
>Baby: Dark magic is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural.
>Star: Wh..what happened to him?
>Baby: He became so powerful that the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power. Which eventually of course he did. Unfortunately, he taught his wife everything he knew. Then he was killed in his sleep.
>Baby: It's ironic. He could save others from leaving him, but not himself.
>Star: Is it possible to learn this power?
>Baby: Not from Glossaryck.

And then Star slaughters all the orphans, I mean, Mewnians

>mfw Baby is a conduit for Star's Grandmother Eclipsa, and influencing Star's ability to write a new Spellbook.

That's an interesting topic

It seems like it's a given that Eclipsa will come back into the story but how could this be done?

I'd really like if she had been playing a long game to resurrect herself somehow that we just haven't seen through the whole series.

OH SNAP

>having a hikki ancestor
>having a dyke beserker monstah killah as ancestor
>having a monster fucker as ancestor
>having a mom that was "dark as my soul" when she was teenager

sucks to be part of Butterfly family

Google drive?

>having a dyke beserker monstah killah as ancestor
Knowing Star that's pretty cool. Also she thinks Eclipsa was "bad" in the good way (I think)

drive.google.com/file/d/0B8u1qzTSDsKkZ2w1Y2ZhX2c5a28/view

>Ferguson

>fat loser

Thanks boss.

Thanks buddy

So, I've been having this feeling lately and I'd like to know if I'm the only one.
I don't sense Marco and Star's connection as strong as it used to be, and I don't know if it's intentional. Back in season 1 the episodes were about the two of them on an adventure for the most part. Now, I feel that even if both of them are in an episode only one of them is actually doing something while the other one orbits around them; they don't feel part of the story as much as they used to.
Is anyone else getting this?

Three little words
Get Cucked Nerd

Seems pretty intentional to me. Star's been noticeably more negative during the new episodes.

>Rhombulus is convinced that Star is the source of a universe-wide magical glitch and brings them before the Chancellor of the Magical High Commission.

>Queen Moon: Star did not take his new assignment with much enthusiasm.
>Rhombulus: It's very dangerous, putting Star, and Baby together. I don't think Star can handle it. I don't trust her.
>Queen Moon: With all due respect Rhombulus is she not the chosen one? Is she not to destroy evil and bring balance to magic?
>Rhombulus: So the prophecy says.
>Glossaryck: A prophecy that misread could have been.
>Queen Moon: She will not let me down, she never has.
>Glossaryck: I hope right you are.

I think Marco hates Star now.

youtube.com/watch?v=ep0s9cqH2Ns
noone asked him about cinnamon?
noone asked him about Janna?
i'm disappointed

Whatever gave you that idea?

>Star: Godmother, we've just received word from Marco. He has engaged Ludo.
>Baby: We can only hope your friend Marco is up to the challenge.
>Star:...I should be there with him.
>Baby: It's upsetting to me to see that the Commission doesn't seem to fully appreciate your talents. Don't you wonder why they won't make you a member?
>Star: I wish I knew. More and more I get the feeling that I'm being excluded from everyone.
>Star: I know there are things about magic that they're not telling me.
>Baby: They don't trust you, Star. They see your future. They know your power will be to strong too control. You must break through the fog of lies they've created around you.

>Baby: Let me help you to know the subtleties of magic.
>Star: How do you know the subtleties of magic?
>Baby: My husband taught me everything about magic, even the nature of dark magic.
>Star: You know dark magic?
>Baby: Star, if one is understand the great mystery one must study all it's aspects, not just the dogmatic narrow view of the others. If you wish to become a complete and wise queen you must embrace, a larger view of magic.
>Baby: Be careful of the others, Star. Only through me can you achieve a power greater then any princess. Learn to know the dark ways of magic, and you will be able to save your friend Marco from certain absence.
>Star: What did you say?
>Baby: Use my knowledge, I beg you.
>Star: You're grandmother Eclipsa.
>Baby: I know what's been troubling you. Listen to me. Don't continue to be a pawn of the Magic High Commission. Ever since I've known you , you've been searching for a life greater then that of an ordinary princess. A life of significance, of conscience.
>Baby: Are you going to kill me?
>Star: I would certainly like to.
>Baby: I know you would, I can feel your anger, it gives you focus, makes you stronger.
>Star: I'm going to turn you over to the Magic High Commission.
>Baby: Of course you should, but you're not sure of their intentions are you?
>Star: I will quickly discover the truth of all of this.
>Baby: You have great wisdom Star, know the power of dark magic. Power to save Marco.

Bro, that was ultra gay. Like, getting-deported-from-Russia gay.

Don't be a faggot

Cinnamon is mixed in the Nachos

Cheesy but I like it

fucking stop dude just write it in a file and drop it here

>~Star is on the floor crying her eyes out after walking in on Marco and Jackie kissing. Glossaryck's words echo in her brain. "Maybe this is what you need."~

dating sim when?

His joy was drained. Why are people trying to look deeper into this?

>Everything around is a lie or a wound waiting to happen
I'm really impressed what Marco sees the fundamental truth of things at such young age.

It was a really weird thing to say when you've just started dating the girl you've crushed on for most of your life. More than "just a little joy" drain should do.

He doesn't feel anything real for Jackie, he just thinks he's obligated to "love" her because he's had a crush for so long so he pretends.

Starcofags will grasp at anything to try to disprove Jarco and solidify Starco.

Just ignore them.

It was a joke based on the context of what was happening. You're digging deeper than that needs to go.

Look, when your ship gets cucked hard in a graveyard, you look for hope wherever you can.

Yeah but bro love is fucking powerful. You know exactly what it is once youve felt it. Him saying love isnt real is pretty dark considering.

I-is our boy ok? I'm kind of worried now.

They're just trolling you, man.

See:

Because he doesn't actually feel any love for Jackie. Just lust.

>one episode a day

Why can't everything get leaked like Adventure Time?

Let's wait until they actually interact on screen again. There's a Marco episode coming up soon, maybe we get to see more of their relationship in that.

Just be happy it's not once a week.