Just marathonned this shit in two days, what the fuck did I think of it

just marathonned this shit in two days, what the fuck did I think of it

i cant remember

I was with the movie until the Tesseract part

Fun fact, the black hole in the movie was actually an American that collapsed under his own weight

M8, are you autistic? How the FUCK did it take you two days to watch a 2 and a half hr long movie?

you thought the landing on different planets parts were really cool but you thought the ending was really really stupid

why did everyone think the waves were mountains when they were obviously waves?

not everyone is a nolifer like you who can spend all day watching a movie

get a life faggot

Was bored and knew it was shit after 15 minutes. Only good part was the fucked up relationship between him and his daughters pink pussy.

shut your goddam mouth and answer the question

>low-hanging fruit: the joke

the part where he wakes up outside Saturn space base just in time to be rescued is all just a dream. It makes no sense. Didn't the wormhole close?
How the fuck does he expect to get to Brand?

Gotta check phone every 5 minutes, gotta check out all the threads I'm active in on Sup Forums, gotta check out info about the movie I'm currently watching etc. A movie that is 2 and a half hour long will take the average millennial 7 hours to finish.

thats fuckin badass if true. why would that not make me proud to be american?

im gonna sit on your face and turn into a black hole

you guys are gonna call me a fag but this is seriously one of the saddest movies i've ever seen

any story that has to do with time passing really fast makes me sad.

I thought the same thing the first time I watched 2001 and the kaelidoscope came up

t. guy whose favorite movie is 'Click'

lmao op, just started watching it for the 2nd time. the 1st time i really loved how fast the time was passing and the pressure it created. gonna enjoy it now.

no, i didn't like click or interstellar because they were too sad.

his best movie. sound mixing is god tier and prolly the best originally composed soundtrack ive heard in a film

I hate the cross cutting, it would be better with just one perspective.

>t. only listens to capeshit soundtracks
WHOOOOOM

Fuckin lol

Good space movie that then turns into a science fiction movie half way through and then completely goes off the rails and turns to shit in the end.

This movie is unironically very enjoyable.
I dare say Space kino

this

what the fuck is wrong with you retards who feel the need to specify that you watched a movie in a single sitting?

2 days to watch a movie. fuckin lol.

The soundtrack was awesome, and the movie was actually pretty fun up until the ending where I just thought it was trying way too hard. Also I really didn't want to keep hearing about "love".

Kinopalooza

The movie is about 2 and half hours if you dont have time to watch it don't start it. Period. Wasting your time.

because its sad and pathetic that humanity has become this autistic.

The characters and plot are rehashed Nolanschtick, and the back half felt half-baked to boot. Visuals and music are top fucking notch, though.

>the redditor is easily confused by Sup Forums's memes
Embarrassing.

i really hated how intelligent it billed itself as, and science of interstellar tv doccos when they got the movie so incredibly wrong

>take off from earth with big rocket
>take off from big water planet with tiny tiny transport ship, no boosters, effectively a SSTO

come the fuck on, i was literally screaming at the screen inside the theatre

Have you seen A Ghost Story?