So is this kid gonna end up coming back to help Jack?

So is this kid gonna end up coming back to help Jack?

In the commission he shows up as a teenager as part of Jack's army.

The show will probably be an alternate reality tho.

>comission
Meant comics.

The baby is known this page.

the new show is set 50 years later, so at most itd either be a flashback or as a grizzled old resistance fighter

>he
Genndy confirmed the baby was a girl.

Where?

>Jack can't die, but 50 years have passed
>The Professor, Da Samoorai and a bunch others are probably dead
>The Scotsman is probably dead
>The fucking Scotsman
Jesus fuck, I don't want this future.

The Scotsman is going to show up. He's still alive.

scotsman is replaced by his granddaughter(scotsman genderbend verison)

Remember that gun jack was shooting in the trailer? Think about it.

I hope not. That ep was one of the worst in the series

Any children the Scotsman had would probably be even tankier than he is considering his wife.

>The Scotsman becomes a cyborg

This. The Scotsman is either gonna die in a flashback episode or be a straight up cyborg

>thicc scotslass

WHY HAS NO ONE DRAWN THIS

Whoa whose the Kirby Valkyrie?

I think they showed up to take the lava monster to Valhalla

Seiously?

Well, if you guys wnat, I can ask "my boys" to do some nude edits. Are you guys interessed?

I personally feel this episode is very underrated.
Jack taking care of a baby is not only adorable, but somehow badass. And the scenes in which the baby is exposed to violence are surprisingly intense. For example, when Just slices in half a bounty hunter robot and he falls right in front of the baby, or when Jack unsheathes his sword and has his eyes reflected on the blade which makes the baby laugh, until it reflects Jack's murderous glare.

This is the same series where The Ancient Master's Son survived for LITERALLY hundreds of years through enlightenment/connecting himself to trees.

I'm sure Scotsman is not only alive and kicking after 50 years, he's alive and kicking ass.

The baby is female.

Is there any cool Scottish lore they could use to make him unaging?

Besides Highlander of course

Fuck off babyfucker.

Really?

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY BABY

You're talking shit again. You are speaking absolute bollocks

It was also The Finale to Samurai Jack

From stuff I've read up on in the past, not much. Scottish folklore is 90% shit that'll kill you, foretell your death, or just piss you off, lol.

Eternal life was mainly left to those who lived in the Land of the Faeries, where there was no death, no illness, and no ugliness. So unless Scotsman got on Oberon and Titania's REALLY good side somehow (and knowing him, really, how?!), I can't see that being an option. It'd be funny though:

>Scotsman granted long life
>They change his looks to some handsome prince-type (to preserve their Fae standards)
>"WHAT'D YE DOO TA ME?! I'M A GIRLY MAN NEEW!"

There's always the "MAGIC RUNES, LADDIE" macguffin, I suppose.

Have you considered the possibility that he shows up as a corpse

OH.

MY GOD.

Back on SDCC, when someone asked him about this, Genndy said it wasn't coming back cus he wanted the season to work as a stand alone mini series. He could change his mind tho..

Yeah this'll probably be a darker season based more around the Daughters and Jack's redemption.
If they get another one they ould probably pull off more episodic episodes.
>No episode where a crazy old coot runs into Jack
>Whole episode is him saying he remembers Jack
>Jack does not and apologizes
>The old coot keeps following Jack while pursued by the monster of the week
>Jack does his usual heroics and avoids he monster, each time it seems as though the coot has perished only to appear again later or seemingly obliviously bypass the monster's attacks
>In the end when they're finally forced to confront the monster the coot whips out a sword and enters warrior mode and makes the face of a warrior
>Jack finally remembers him and they have a sweet little reunion
>HWAJACK

Well he'd only be about 50 years old, that's not quite old coot levels.

>There's always the "MAGIC RUNES, LADDIE" macguffin, I suppose.

I always assumed that their swords were some how connected. like the gods made another when they thought Jack died. but seeing as jack lost the sword I don't think that has anything to do with the aging