Thanos "Could Be Seen" As The Main Character Of AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR

Thanos Quest confirmed.

comicbookmovie.com/avengers/avengers_infinity_war/thanos-could-be-seen-as-the-main-character-of-a148737

It's the only logical approach to a movie that focuses on 20+ important characters

>focuses on 20+ important characters

But it doesn't. It's been made clear most are supporting characters.

Would be nice if the movie started with this scene.

Didn't think they'd actually do it.
It seemed like the only way to do the Infinity War movies properly, to be honest, so I'm looking forward to it.
Makes me wonder if they shouldn't have just called it Thanos.

Are we finally getting it? The ultimate cape kino?

Gotta have Avengers as the title otherwise you risk casuals not giving it a glance.

that's the way Infinity War 1 has been pitched for a while. It's a good idea I think

You really think they're just gonna stay silent for most of the movie? Hawkeye and Black Widow are only known to be supporting characters, yet they still have narrative focus

Of course not. Supporting characters are not mandatorily mute. They'll get some cool lines and at least one showoff moment per hero, but it's pretty clear the dramatic arcs of the movie will linger on Captain America, Iron Man, Doctor Strange, Star-Lord, Scarlet Witch and maybe Captain Marvel.

I doubt it. They won't have an Avengers film, with that many characters involved, and then have Thanos gets the most screentime.

I don't see Star-Lord getting much dramatic meat in these. That'll probably be shared by Gamora, Nebula, and Drax.

He's the main character of his little corner of the MCU. He'll get the bigger share of screentime.

>you could almost go so far as to say he is the main character, and that’s a bit of a departure from what we’ve done before

Uh huh, sure thing Kevin.

Yeah but his story is already what the GOTG movies are about and will be concluded in vol 2.

>he doesn't really care about Earth (and the muh Earth muh home stuff will go to the Avengers anyway)
>his mommy and daddy issues will be all tied up
>he doesn't have any personal connection to Thanos

I'm sure he'll get plenty of screentime quipping, flying the ship, and being the resident bad plan guy when shit hits the fan. But I feel like it's only appropriate that the drama go to his teammates this around.

meh

I wonder how they're going to do the Death thing.

being replaced by Hela

Nope.

I remain skeptical.

Source?

Not confirmed yet. There was concept art of Lady Death in a Dr. Strange handbook.

>MCU thread on Sup Forums

don't bother

You know, it's really annoying how long they keep hyping this guy up. It's going to be so fucking refreshing when they kill him, and the infinity stones are destroyed and the MCU can do other things than just constantly build up Infinity Wars.

That wasn't Mistress Death.

I'm all in on a Thanos quest film

Makes the most sense desu