New STAR WARS Trilogy In Development

Starring Rey, Finn, Poe and BB-8.

comicbookmovie.com/sci-fi/star_wars/it-sounds-like-were-getting-a-new-star-wars-trilogy-featuring-the-same-cast-of-characters-a154964

Other urls found in this thread:

vanityfair.com/hollywood/2017/08/star-wars-the-last-jedi-finn-rose-empire-strikes-back
deadline.com/2017/08/star-wars-obi-wan-kenobi-movie-in-development-at-disney-with-stephen-daldry-in-early-talks-to-direct-1202151204/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Starring Rey, Finn, Poe and BB-8.
YES!

I'm ok with this because we need a new trio, a new Luke Han and Leia. That's one of the reasons Star Wars was so great

in 7 8 and 9 there's not even a trio. Poe is pretty much a minor character and at this point it's doubtful Rey ever meets him, or even has a scene with Finn in 8.

>No Kylo

RIP in peace.

great! so any and all tension of these characters dying is out the window. I honestly was expecting them to try and be a little risky.

So Star Wars is officially dead and there's literally no hope of the next trilogy being good. I'm glad they came out early and said this so I can focus on other things. I'm glad actually, like a great weight has been lifted.

This probably isn't legit. No way they'd let out this news saying all of these characters survive when we haven't seen two out of the three movies this trilogy

God i love niggers and feminism

what's his endgame?

IM REBELLION

You'd think that the rebellion would be bigger, as the galaxy has like a thousand inhabited planets.

so how are they going to rehash the original trilogy in this one?

But that's what the current trilogy already is you fucking faggots. There's no focus on Luke. Han was just a sidekick. They skipped over Kylo's backstory.

they're literally going to rehash their rehash holy shit, will these jews ever stop?

Those are only the pilots dumbass

No, never.
Why do you think more and more people want the final solution

whats it like to be so bitter and full of hate that you cant enjoy things unless the person you see playing make believe on the tv has the same skin color and genitals as you?

They should wait a couple of years, at least 6 or 8 imo.

>star wars 8
>han solo movie
>star wars 9
>some other shit spin off
>star wars 10
>star wars 11
>star wars 12

stop anytime folks

I don't know. Could you tell me?

Did they explain how the Empire was about to become the First Order in 30 years?

uhhh you dont get to bring stormtroopers

Are Rey, Finn, Poe, and BB-8 not the stars of the current trilogy?

are they making another spin off after 9? i thought it was just 2 spinoffs during the big 3, it would seem lackluster to have another spinoff story after 9

>>some other shit spin off
>obiwan standalone with Ewan McGregor
>shit

That's where you're wrong friendo

yeah another mary sue leads the imperial remnants

Im kindof sick of Star Wars.

dark rey confirmed

Once Luke and the rest are out of the saga, I'm not sure Rey and the others have enough appeal for me to be as invested in their future as I was for the old cast. But hey, they have 2 more movies to convince me otherwise. Atm I'd be more excited about something covering Knights of the Old Republic. Give me Revan over Rey.

>Name SW film "the last Jedi"
>plan on making 12 movies after this one
What did Disney mean by this?

A Mexican female general turned a dead empire to the First Order?

sigh

I never thought i'd be so indifferent to the announcement of a new star wars trilogy

It died when George was officially told to kick rocks, after he cashed the check.

I was really sure they were smarter than to make trilogies without brakes.
At least spice it up with a KOTOR trilogy here and there or even Legacy like 4000 years in the future and not just 100. Fuck, they will do like 20 of these shits with Rey and Finn.

vanityfair.com/hollywood/2017/08/star-wars-the-last-jedi-finn-rose-empire-strikes-back

Rian Johnson on the structural parallels between Empire Strikes Back and upcoming The Last Jedi.

You're a big sith lord

why were there no A-Wings or Y-Wings in TFA?
Or TIE Bombers and TIE interceptors?
They literally went backwards in creativity

Yea this was bullshit. It shows that SW can never be more than what it already is. Its fucking stupid because now they can do literally anything but they stick to the OT designs because "I clapped when I recognized it!" and that alone seems to be enough to sell merch to mouth breathers.

> Rose longs for the big black cock

The one time I would have been ok with a soulless female "bossy" character and they do this.

TIE Bombers and A-Wings are in 8.
For some reason only Kylo gets an Interceptor.

I think Y-Wings got ditched for B/SF-17s which is a completely original design but in my opinion still soulless as it feels too much like a sci-fied WW2 Bomber plane.

>Death Star increases in size with each film

and they won't take a single risk with any of them

The Mega Class Star Destroyer which Snoke uses as his command craft will be as wide as the first DS and three times as long as Vaders Executor.

and it'll crash into the 4th death star in episode VIII

Point is Star Wars is over. We can argue about when it died but any breath you put into it is wasted at this point. If you're not already disappointed with the route Star Wars has taken you're bound to be because you can bet Disney will milk it until everyone is tired of it. Sever your attachment now if you haven't already because it will only bring more disappointment the longer you wait.

Driver deserves better desu. He should be making kino with the Goose.

Star Wars was never "so great",fuck you
This is easily the most overrated piece of shit saga out there jesus christ.

Why didn't they find an actually attractive black guy for their token?
Or is that the point, incite conflict by pushing ugly niggers on posters to make everyone else mad?
But wouldn't that strategy backfire with the overseas market? They hate niggers, even the good ones they disdain.

Why the fuck did they force Probe Droid into the Emperors arrival? He earned himself some down-time.

>copying the luke and yoda training arc and han wanting to cut at the start is totally unintentional
Yeah just like how another walker assault on a white snow looking planet is happening again but it's salt and the snow speeders are called fucking ski speeders is TOTALLY unintentional. I would honestly have so much more respect if he just admitted that fan service sells and that all there is to it.

He looks like half of frances population, if anything the international market and arrogant europeans are easier to hook with this shit.

>obiwan standalone with Ewan McGregor
>Confirmed
That's where you're wrong friendo

It's all but confirmed, same story was with Solo, cancelled Boba Fett and Rogue One.

Odds are we won't know Kylo's fate till Ep 9 unless the script gets leaked

Uh, we haven't even seen what was it called again? The Umpire Slides Back? Yeah, never heard of it. Any similarities is just coincidence because this is a completely new and original movie.

How can Rey support even 3 films? The biggest marysue before took a star destroyer out of the sky in the old canon and that was a spinoff. She's the main character and she's already beat her Darth Vader. Is she going to be colliding planets with the force within a month of training?

Poe is the only character I give a damn about.

I want to see Poe shoot his proton torpedos into Finn's exhaust port.

Who´s Poe?

The title refers to the end of the order of jedi as in the fanatical pure monks and the sith, the fanatical evil bastards, and new force-users who will probably be shades of gray, you retard.

I give it till the end of this trilogy. Then it's fucking dead to me

>implying you wouldn't
those hips were made for breeding

>Episode 7, 8, 9 are just a new prequel trilogy for the REAL story which is 10, 11, 12

Somehow already I had figured this out

>they made the EU noncanon for this

Just fucking stop.

Please, God, just stop. Please. Please just stop it now. I can't...I just can't anymore. Fucking stop.

Could Finn be the first trans star wars character?

check out the black robe

Im gonna have to stop you right there, rogue one was alot better than episode 7.

>only eu I care about is the x-wing/tie fighter games and dark forces/jedi knight games which are still sort of supported by the characters and ships appearing in the tabletop game and tie defenders being in nucanon
Feels okay, man.

The guy is 1.78 and all other Stormtroopers are 1.83 meters, they shouldn't have casted him because of height alone.

There is no official source confirming anything related to an Obi wan movie, period.

Snoke will probably be the main villain in the next trilogy ala the emperor.

Original window, do not steal.

So... He's a little short for a stormtrooper?

>inb4 dark side

Yes there is. deadline.com/2017/08/star-wars-obi-wan-kenobi-movie-in-development-at-disney-with-stephen-daldry-in-early-talks-to-direct-1202151204/

Let be honest here, there's only two good star wars movies.

How the fuck does it have such a following?
Is space wizards that cool?
Answered my own question, I guess

Isn't this already a trilogy?
Are they making two trilogies of the same characters?

can some filmfag explain to me why they're using a red screen when the Imperial Guard's armor is the same shade?

That comment reminds me, how come the first order is supposed to be all about "we use empire templates, but with upgraded designs!", yet they still use shitty Tie Fighters, instead of the all round superior Tie Defender or at least the Tie Advanced? Too much money sunk into their retarded 3rd Death Star?

Because the defender wasn't in the original movies and the advanced was only in it for a short period that your average person probably doesn't remember.

>more Daisy Ridley on the big screen
I'm fine with this.

That's fine, they're a cool cast.

What about Old Republic though?

So the Praetorian Guards can to floating head skits with their helmets off.

Speaking of which, the guy playing the guard on the right looks like he's trying to figure out at which point he went wrong in life.

Snokes lair will be red everywhere.

I think they will handwave some bullshit explanations in Rebels that will make the empire see Thrawns TIE Defenders as a failure.

>Deadline has confirmed that Disney is in early talks with three-time Oscar nominated director Stephen Daldry on a Star Wars standalone Obi-Wan Kenobi movie. No word on casting and at this time there is no deal and no script.
Literally "my uncle works at Nintendo"

Even if the movies are shit, getting to dress up like that as an extra is probably really fun.

>6 films with Daisy Ridley
>6 fucking Star Wars films STARRING Daisy Fucking Ridley
>Felicity Jones gets one film with a better protagonist
Being a Jyn fan is suffering.

What's the problem here?

this, she needs more roles

This would be cool if Di$ney wasn't handling it.

Why is she still wearing the same shitty rags and arm wrap shit anyway? Everyone got multiple new outfits in Empire and didn't wear the same clothes from the first movie forever.

Hopefully he will retreat into the unknown regions, before they can kill him off in Rebels, so that he can come back for an new canon adaption of the original Thrawn trilogy. Would be a fucking shame if they wasted him in the cartoons.

Rey being shit doesn't make chipmunk girl not also shit.

>This would be cool if Di$ney wasn't handling it.
no it wouldn't. regular jedi are already pretty much true neutral (gray).

gray jedi are basically the redditors of force users.

>“It’s like Vegas with aliens. So maybe it is just like Vegas.”
What did they mean by this?

>Develop a NEW triology
>Confirm the main characters.
>Confirm none of them will die or even face any adversity / maturation in the current one
>Continue to shit on the integrity of film