Rebirth just keeps getting better

cbr.com/dc-comics-has-solved-its-multiple-lobos-problem-for-now

> Imagine, then, the surprise (and delight) Lobo fans experienced when the Main Man — the real Main Man — was announced as not only part of the “Justice League vs. Suicide Squad” crossover, but as a member of Batman’s newly formed “Justice League of America” team. It remains to be seen just how similar this Lobo is to his original incarnation, but from what we’ve read thus far, we’re getting the Lobo we’ve grown to love over the years, even while the heroes of the DCU have grown to fear and/or loathe him. This Lobo swears, smokes incessantly, is loyal to nobody but himself and places value in nothing other than his own word.

> Which brings us to the elephant in the room: What happened, then, to the faux-Lobo DC Comics introduced a few years ago? The answer to that was presented, unannounced by the publisher, in the pages of “Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps” #12.

> In the midst of a battle with the sole Orange Lantern Larfleeze, who had allied himself with Brainiac in an attempt to collect and categorize, well, everything, we see Guy Gardner heft one of Brainiac’s iconic jars — a jar containing none other than the shrunken form of “Twilight” Lobo. Just as Guy is set to use the jar and its inhabitant as a weapon, Hal grabs the container with a ring-formed hand, saving it from its fate as an interstellar football. “Not that one,” Hal tells Guy. “Trust me. Best to leave him on the shelf.”

My calendar insists Christmas ended 6 weeks ago.

They threw him under a bus

Old news

Maybe they could give him to Marvel

Now where is J'onn? And Wally's children? And Bart? And Kon-El?

>Old
I checked the catalog looking for comments about it and found none, fellow venerable oldfag

>And Bart
in a better place where he's safe

j'onn is probably earmarked for an upcoming twist. wallys kids never existed so probably even wally doesnt remember them. bart is shelved indefinably in favor of nuwally taking his role. conner might detract from their plans with jon not to mention how badly convoluted conners story got. hell he was dead for awhile at the end of his run infavor of that crazy future version of jon

>wallys kids never existed so probably even wally doesnt remember them
He remembered Linda pretty damned well

>wallys kids never existed so probably even wally doesnt remember them.
Which is some shit, we're at a time where Batman and Superman BOTH have children. Perfect time for a new Young Justice with actual children of heroes.

it is dumb but this wally is younger to match a younger barry. while theyve swapped a father son style dynamic for a brotherly one, it looks like they might be suggesting current wally was taken from the time stream post marriage but pre kids

The article went up a day ago but that HJGLC issue is from last month

>And Kon-El?
The one that was cloned for organ harvest for the alternate reality future of Superman and Lois's infant that they thought was dead and buried but secretly in hibernation?

Then just age him back up.

if they do itll be very slowly

yeah nuconner's story was really convoluted storyline wise, like said, he wasnt even the lead in his book at the end

If they aged Wally up then the nostalgia wank of his solo, Titans, would lose some shine.

You would have known this a week ago if you actually read comics

Not blaming you, blaming your source

He was taken from the current time stream aka the post fp one where he is a 20 something, he only remembers Pre-FP at all because speed force

>it is dumb but this wally is younger to match a younger barry
I read the issue, he came back physically younger but we didn't definitively get told that he lost his adult memories to go with it. If this were any other book, I'd laugh at myself for expecting that clarification.

>You would have known this a week ago if you actually read comics

I've been fucking busy mate, if I were who you think I was I'd be posting HOW DID THEY RUIN MY FAVORITE CHARACTER now wouldn't I

"This is some messed up something going on".

What? I dont even get what he's trying to say. Dont they proof read this shit

I'll allow it.

>I dont even get what he's trying to say.
Kyle: "This is some messed up shit going on." Not every comic book writer cares to insert 4 punctuation marks.

Cmon, there has to be a better way to write that horrible sentence

Marvel already has Lunatik