X-23 Storytime #7

We return and continue with X-23 Chapter 18! In which we find out that Julian is a manlet.

Previous threads:

But her hair stays as perfect as ever!

>I have no wish to hurt you
>dragon is already covered in claw wounds

I love the effect for Julian's TK in this. Ah, everything by Takeda-sensei is so pretty!

Stubby arms Laura is a cute! A CUTE!

Poor Jules, getting NTR'd by Gambit.

Isn't this guy a DC character?

Chapter 19, in which it's not a real space adventure until someone's ass goes out the airlock.

So now they're immediately trusting this guy who punched them with a giant robot suit and then fired teleportation beams at them.

...where's Surge when you need her?

Does this even really count as a double-cross?

Yeah! What's the point of an immortal regenerating heroine if we can't have her painfully killed by the cold cruel vacuum of space?

THE GREATEST ROMANCE

>I am immortal. Nothing you do will stop me.

Ah, but what if she was to cut you real deep like and then push dirt into the wounds?

The autistic waifu that everyone craves!

>Julian gets dumped in the coldest possible way by his girlfriend
>She immediately goes to eat pizza with the dude that threatened to cut off his limbs earlier
>They make jokes about Julian being dead

Julian the turbocuck!

No idea what you're talking about

So this is why we had to get rid of Julian. Oh well, Laura x Jubilee OTP!

And that is it for today! Will be returning with the final 2 chapters of the run on... thursday. Tentatively.

Question for OP

Are you gonna storytime Avengers Arena or All New X-Men #20 and onward after Laura joins?

No wait, my bad, that was some other old guy who lived in a spaceship going around collecting miscellaneous junk and superheroes.

I might storytime those two, yeah. Gonna do the X-23 oneshot after the series, but I'm not exactly sure where to go after that. We're already shattered chronology beyond all repair by starting with X-23 anyway. Was considering Nyx or Mercury Falling, but might as well be Avengers Arena or All New X-Men if it comes to it.

The one thing I have no plans for currently is Target X since Headmaster Jimmies are storytiming that already... unless they don't finish it.

Are we posting our cg Lauras now?

Pale Laura is best Laura

Apoca-laura-ypse is the best Apoca-la... wait, what?