NEW ALLEGATIONS: 'House of Cards' employees allege sexual harassment, assault by Kevin Spacey

>Kevin Spacey made the set of Netflix's "House of Cards" into a "toxic" work environment through a pattern of sexual harassment, eight people who currently work on the show or worked on it in the past tell CNN. One former employee told CNN that Spacey sexually assaulted him.
>The former production assistant, whose account has never previously been disclosed, told CNN that Spacey sexually assaulted him during one of the show's early seasons. All eight people, each of whom spoke to CNN on the condition of anonymity for fear of professional repercussions for speaking out, described Spacey's behavior as "predatory," saying it included nonconsensual touching and crude comments and targeted production staffers who were typically young and male.
>The new accusations follow an explosive article published less than a week ago by BuzzFeed News, in which actor Anthony Rapp said Spacey made sexual advances toward him in 1985, when Rapp was 14 years old.
>On Monday, Spacey released an apology in response to Rapp's account. "I honestly do not remember the encounter, it would have been over 30 years ago," Spacey said. "But if I did behave then as he describes, I owe him the sincerest apology for what would have been deeply inappropriate drunken behavior, and I am sorry for the feelings he describes having carried with him all these years."

money.cnn.com/2017/11/02/media/house-of-cards-kevin-spacey-harassment/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/most-rape-is-really-women-regretting-sex-the-next-morning-american-police-chief-claims-a6733006.html
washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2015/05/20/feminists-want-us-to-define-these-ugly-sexual-encounters-as-rape-dont-let-them/
youtube.com/watch?v=pgnqjkXKezs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

at this point i honestly believe this is all just a distraction and hollywood is trying to hide a really fucked up story

Richard Gere has gone for bigger game...

you mean like pedophilia?

So the 'if I did anything it was a long time ago' argument is dead now it seems

It's big kimae Jae is ready. This is all just deflection.

Beloved actor being a serial pedo isnt enough?

I don't even know what sexual harassment is anymore.

Definitely, but not JUST a distraction.

What has come out so far is not bullshit.

The error would be in ignoring it because we think it's a distraction, or in stopping investigations once the current set of accusations has been looked at.

>can't even control his lust for boipussy on set
damn

steven speilberg

>kids were forced to call him grandpa in Lolita island

that was woody allen

who cares. faggots speaking up now because its trendy. Women and gays shouldnt be allowed out of the house in mixed company if they are so easily victimized

So that's why he always looked at the camera(man)

Is there actual rumors about him or is it just a meme because he’s famous and Jewish?

I have a family (in law) member who works on an excursion trip boat in Greece. He is a young attractive Greek man and he told me Spacey was a guest on the boat once and he kept coming on to him and grabbing his ass. Lul I never believed him until this shit came to light.

Apparently it's when you show that you're attracted to somebody and they don't want that kind of attention from you.

I'm 100% certain some alien shit is going on

>spoke to CNN on the condition of anonymity for fear of professional repercussions for speaking out
l o l

>This happened you guys, I swae
>I wanna remain anonymous though
>What's that? Some sort of verification? You're breaking up I gotta go, bye

Hollywood is acting out sexual assault claims so that liberals can pass some sort of new sexual harassment in the workplace bill to further cuck men out of society

At my college, they actually define "unwanted attention" as sexual harassment.

Why is Spacey pretending to have raped a child?

And how am I supposed to know they don't explicitly want attention?

Most people on this board are probably too young to remember the Gere story.

Neither do I desu. I feel like all of my past relationships have started with me "sexually harassing" a woman by the modern definition.

You'll know when you lose your job and get arrested.

You don't.

What happened with Richard Gere

Nigga had a hamster shoved up his fuckin' ass.

>What happened with Richard Gere

gerbil

You could stop when they make any indication that they don't want attention.

actual abuse not "I got drunk with him went to his room, turned his advances down and he left me alone"

>And how am I supposed to know they don't explicitly want attention?

Are you ugly?

>laughed heartedly but realize its true

At the very least: unwanted (and often repeated) attention of a sexual nature.

Unless they explicitly show interest in you (like very obvious signs), you simply err on the side of caution assume they don't want to be bothered.

t. college counsellor

Sylvester Stallone told some reporter a joke/shit talking about Gere.

saying he couldn't be somewhere because he stuck a gerbil up his ass and it got stuck and he went to the e.r.

so the joke passed on as secret homosexual deviant richard gere injures himself in sex play act with rodent.
as time passes it just becomes a big myth story that he's into weird kinky shit.

but it was just a "funny" was of stallone calling him a fag.

A B-list English actor once gave me a very homosexual smouldering stare. Was I raped?

>err on the side of caution

Why is this required advice? The alternative is literally 'if you want sex you have to be willing to rape'.

lemmiwinks

Because people on here are so autistic you have to explain to them what rape is. They’re like a bad game of soccer where the only way they can score is to do something illegal.

LEMMIWINKS LEMMIWINS
HA HAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
IT WAS FUNNY BECAUSE IT WAS ON SOUTH PARK
GET IT?
I'M GERBIL RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

Beer can Dan?

>explain to them what rape is.

Well when you change the definition from forcible intercourse to include shit like "stare rape" then yeah you need to explain your new contrived definition

You now have the potential to partially ruin their career.

The left are organizing this to prove that rape culture is a real thing

>Unless they explicitly show interest in you (like very obvious signs), you simply err on the side of caution assume they don't want to be bothered.
What if I am too autistic to understand the signs?

Rape is now believed within society to include sex that was regetted after the fact, with not a single word said at the time.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/most-rape-is-really-women-regretting-sex-the-next-morning-american-police-chief-claims-a6733006.html (based police chief)
washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2015/05/20/feminists-want-us-to-define-these-ugly-sexual-encounters-as-rape-dont-let-them/

Is that the Gerbal?

youtube.com/watch?v=pgnqjkXKezs

>so that liberals can pass
liberals can barely stop the right from passing anything, they can't pass anything themselves.

You're a faggot

Things like this makes me think that pizzagate is about to expose a lot of people, doing worse things

Just letting you know that journalists have been harassing a lot of actors these last weeks to get any info on potential "abuse" by their colleagues. i have seen some mails and this is pathetic. they are literally begging for anything that could pass as verbal harassment or whatever they call it

Assume they're not interested. Approaching somebody, unless you're 100% certain they're interested, is too risky. Plus, if they are trying to show interest, but are too inept to make it clear, they're the ones getting rejected.

kys commie

>Star in series called House of Cards
>Life collapses

Pottery.

>several years ago
>be a handsome young man trying to get a career in filmmaking going
>spacey has this annual competition in which his company produces three short films of young directors
>submit a script
>get rejected
He was going to totally drunk rape me in LA if I had won this shit.

>millionaire
>life ''collapses'' by twitter being mad at you

Yeah nah

people are having more sex than ever, men aren't getting cucke d out of anything. You're just left out because you're ugly and undesireable, and people have all the right not to want have sex with tou.

>tfw you will never work in hollywood while getting smashed by a-list actors and have them buy presents for you
IT'S NOT FAIR

And I'm like twink as fuck.
Should I move to LA?

No they aren't. People are having a lot less sex then use to.

>women openly cheating and fucking more is a good thing
>projecting
>tou

What a trainwreck of a comment.

HELP
HELP

You're not attractive enough, and you're not involved in the industry.

Statistics have shown kids are losing their virginities much later than they used to thanks to how advanced technology is, they'd rather sit around on social media than physically interact and get up to no good.

So, no, people are having less of it.

>young attractive Greek man
All I can picture is ridiculous body hair on a big swollen ouzo belly, clumps of feta and a young attractive Greek man smashing flaccid cocks into his face while wondering why they're soft

I went to Kos once, it was sunny. Most overrated civilisation in Earth's history

:(

>MY TURN

BFFFFFFFFFFHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ive known shit about spacey for years, also having friends who have worked with him in theatre hearing the stories, this shi is tame.

He is not your average perverted gay man, some of the orgies and parties he's done are just damn degenarate

this is the really fucked up story that they've been trying to hide for decades

t. hollywood

>'if I did anything it was a long time ago'
I'm going to still use it.

>CNN

also
The writer dances around the word
>ALLEGATIONS

I could allege that Don Lemon sucked his dog's dick
Have I proof
Nope

What a fucking imbecile.

Bullshit, almost all the relationships start from someone being insistent.

You can be insistent and take no for an answer.

>asked for a raise from the show creators IRL
>show ends up being cancelled
top heh

No, women will never say yes to a normal person, they will only say yes to someone with power or famous.

Doesn't mean you have to rape them.

I guess they won't even finish the show. I'm glad I never started it. But it bums me out. Kevin is one of my favorite actors.

Like pedogate?

In my experience women who consent say yes.

You insist until they say yes. Duh.

>Unless they explicitly show interest in you (like very obvious signs), you simply err on the side of caution assume they don't want to be bothered.

but wouldnt that be sexual harassment against me?

After these allegations, John Grissom will never work again.

>No, women will never say yes to a normal person
Maybe women won't say yes to you because you're not a normal person.

And stop if they say no.

I don't know how it is over there in sensitive America but here in Eastern Europe that's pretty much how you flirt, who the fuck gets traumatized for life by pretty much asking "wanna fuck" and answering "no" and leaving

>nonconsensual touching
What the fuck

Hopefully he ruins them all like he ruined ben campbell in 21

Only sluts don't say no at the beginning.
Okay.

You clearly have no idea or experience with how pampered and entitled american women are

>and leaving

You didn't finish reading the stories.

>>nonconsensual touching
>What the fuck

>in Eastern Europe we are always grabbing each others dicks, even if we don't know each other
>why would anyone care about that?

Did you watch the Tom Delonge episode of Joe Rogan podcast?

At a party? It's pretty normal

Dunno about workplace though, never had a job

>pizzagate
There are still people who believe this is true?

>Only sluts don't say no at the beginning.

You are hanging with a bad crowd. I wouldn't WANT to sleep with a woman who was making it clear she was crazy.

At a party it is normal for men to grope each other?

Dude really? Nobody ever starts a fight over this?

It's a meme from Sup Forumsocks.