13 FUCKING YEARS for this garbage

13 FUCKING YEARS for this garbage

Truly the last time I got hyped for anything in my life.

So you've seen it, then?

You seem upset.

Your mother feels the same way about you.

You would be upset too if you waited for anything for that long. Especially considering that I watched it from the beginning.

Kill yourself trash

Fucking savage.

Ironic shitposting is the worst kind desu

Sp have you watched the whole season early?Is this some low level bait or did 1 minute of a 5 hour season really rustle you that much

The trailer showed everything that we needed to know. If you are blind and can't see that, well, you will be unpleasantly surprised when it airs.

How will OP ever recover!?

Trailer was probably only the first episode

More like 5.

You've already got a thread katanafag

>>trailer doesn't show jacks sword,allies,explain why he feels hopeless,who the girls are,Where freakin AKU is or what jacks gonna be doing for 5 hours.But no one fight and two snippets spoil the whole thing

You're not even saying what's what with it.

Jack is just another gunman that gets fucked by some women. He cant beat them with his gadgets and has to run. Guess how many fucking episodes he is going to get fucked in. Literally the finale of the series is about Jack being a bitch

Haha, what?

Aku creates a new enemy, they try and kill Jack, he gets hurt, and then beats them. That's probably one episode.

You got fucking brain problems, man.

Him being a gunman is a story for at least few episodes if not the whole season, you should have known that if you have seen anything more than a trailer. Beating seven women in one episode is unlikely.

Yeah, cause Jack's never fucking beat a ton of people at once before, right?

Losing his sword might be an ongoing plot thread, but so what?

He's definitely going to trash at least 5 of them in the snow confrontation

fucking destroyed

Goddamn son

>Losing his sword might be an ongoing plot thread, but so what?

Great for 2 episodes in a regular season, but not for the whole, last season. I wanted Jack to kick some ass with his sword and he will be just a bitch who gets fucked wherever he is, wow, what a great finale.

nice autism OP

Holy fuck. Savage.

>"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

>>Jack loosing his sword means he will NEVER use it in the season at all,character arcs and promotion be damned

he will use it in last 5 minutes in the last episode. Before that enjoy generic guns.

Genndy actually has a decent track record, while Bryke literally just had ATLA

I know we joke about autism all the time, but I think OP has a legitimate mental disorder.

Again how did a one minute promo give you such insight to know how the whole story will go,you might as well just claim jack is dead and hallucinating the whole thing,it's got about as much support as your head canons

When I will be proven right, its you who will get sad. I dont want it to be shit, but it has to be if Genndy wants that.

How pathetic your world is if you consider any criticism as a mental disorder.

So your dissapointed after "13 FUGING YEARS OF WAITING FOR THIS GARBAGE!!1!1" because the creator might fuck up the pacing because that's what will think will happen with no other proof besides how you feel,fuck OP you sound like the kind of person to rage quit at book covers

Damn, OP got cucked.

I dont get it OP, did you like Samurai Jack just for the sword fights and not Jack? Go fucking watch some hot garbage like Bleach then lol

Jack's condition doesn't mirror the "arc" she went through as Jack is portrayed as competent and adept while encountering obstacles as opposed to always losing like your pic related.

Jesus, you're dumb. You see one trailer where he doesn't have a sword, and assume every episode is going to involve him not only not having it, but losing.

I mean it's not like he fought using other things right? There wasn't that three-part series opener that showed him fighting in a thousand different ways. God forbid we have variety.

What? People is not liking it? I'm pretty hyped for the trailer.

Or even conflict. God save us of the protagonist not having any problem, at all.

dude the trailer looked fucking awesome. user is just shit posting for the sake of shit posting.

>I don't rate Oni Jack

Damn...

Not bad.

OWNED. OWNAGE. He owns you good, He owned you good, faggot.

Lots of us watched it from the beginning.

And I, personally, am hyped.

Bruh

Damn chill user

The 13th amendment makes it illegal to own niggas like this

Let's break it down

user not only called OP a disappointment to his parents but also underage in one motion

There no criticism in the OP, he just spergs out about a 2 minutes trailer. Then he complains about assumptions.

>faggot from Sup Forums manages to steal anons (you)s again

You only make the faggot stronger by letting him fool you so easily

Why are people replying to this obvious troll?

OP can never recover

Theyre gonna love it no matter what happens. Theyve made their minds up that its going to be awesome and thats that.

As for you, i hope for your sake youre wrong and it ends up pleasing you. Personally i think samurai jack is pretty lame and this revival is nostalgia fueled trash.

Best of luck.

PUT ME IN THE SCREENCAP

havent seen roasting this bad since the holocaust

Just delete this threads mod

No one has to see this

Pack it up guys, OP is dead.

>butthurt swordfag made another thread
holy shit let it go

Pure gold, user. Pure gold.

i hope jack's sword will be melted into a bullet and gunman jack will use it to shoot aku dead

OH SHIT

You can't come back from something like that.

You just can't.

I need a screencap of this but i'm going to bed now. Night Sup Forums

Goodbye OP, you're done.

REKT

so whats wrong with it

Spicy.

What could have become a thread of pure negativity and flame wars was stopped on this day by an epic burn. Let us not forget this post for the next 3 or 4 days.

Come on!!

A true master stroke

I did not know man could make such burns.

You deserve more.

Yikes, I'm embarrassed for OP.

Man its been a long time since I've seen a 3rd degree burn

[obligartory MLG stuff here]
fucking burned, man

Senpai you need to get some of the responses

The trailer shows waifu-bait villainesses with sexy rear ends hunting down the Samurai. Said-Samurai is going through a major character-crisis due to his failure for the past 50 years. Samurai also seemed to have lost his sword, adding to his troubles. We get unrestrained action that'd make the original Samurai Jack seasons zesty, but from the trailer it doesnt' seem they'll go overboard with it and only occasionally go bloody/gorey, instead of edgelord levels.... ALL while retaining their animation, voices, and styles that we all fell in love with with the show.

BONUS ROUND;

From the Animatic we saw months ago we know that humor is still a thing when Aku dicks around with a whole tank army assaulting one of his castles.

tl;dr kill yourself, shit taste

Shots Fucking Fired.

>implying OP is 13
>and that he's a disappointment to his mother
Glorious.

Here's what I'm getting from this ass-backwards logic.

>I saw 1 minute of a thing, not knowing any context thus far
>The whole series will be shit. I know this because I'm right. When YOU'RE wrong I will gloat how right I was. This is a fact, because I'm right.

Holy shit man. People like you are supposed to just be a myth

Are burns of this magnitude even legal?...POSSIBLE?

DEVASTATION

That's not what it means you new user.

got em

FATALITY!

OP the trailer kicked ass and you it. Don't deny it!

I observe your dubs and award you NO POINTS because your a bitch.

may your flames engulf the world

I dunno what the fuck this faggot OP is on about. The trailer was fucking amazing. I am very excited for this. This is what Gendy wants after he is no longer bound by episodic rules.

Absolutely Savage

Absolute madman!

Let's be real, if your expectations aren't in the fucking ground for this, you're going to be disappointed.