RE-ANIMATOR Remake In The Works

>In the new adaptation...Pursued by the police, an ambitious neuroscientist uses a neutrino impulse to bring his dead wife back to life, unintentionally unlocking within her dormant powers that threaten the existence of everyone he knows.

bloody-disgusting.com/movie/3468185/early-sales-art-new-lovecraft-adaptation-herbert-west-reanimator-surfaces/

It is in no way in need of a remake

There was already a flick with this plot, starring olivia wilde.

which titcow for that iconic scene?

Fuck a remake, we need Brian Yuzna directing and Jeffry Combs to come back as Herbert West. Make that House of Re-Animator that they were writing a script for
>which would have featured Dr. Herbest West reanimating the President of the United States
William H Macy was even confirmed for playing the president. Can you imagine how great that could have been?

Can't be worse than Beyond Reanimator.

apparently there was a failed tv show a couple years ago

why
combs on board?

no, its a new cast

ANOTHER unnecessary horror movie remake:)

That's the most failed tv show I've ever seen

Will they include The Harlem Smoke?

speaking of unnecessary horror remakes, the Suspiria remake comes out next year.

>starring Dakota Johnson, Chloe Grace Moretz, Tilda Swinton

Its going to be shit

Morons like you are the reason we get so many horrendous horror sequels. Shut up.

It's also going to bomb like crazy.

I'm more interested to hear what the hell thom yorke is going to do for the soundtrack

Combs made that movie, his performance as West was amazing, can't imagine anyone else portraying him nearly as interesting/fun

Re-Animator has no terrible sequels. All 3 are fantastic shlock. You shut up.

Hush up Kyle.

>no technicolor
>no dario

Why would this be even a thing

how long before they remake From Beyond?

daddario

found the pretentious ass. go watch it follows the vvitch and babdookie you lame fuck. your the reason we get these arthouse no fun horror movies.

This is almost so stupid it gave me an instant headache.

>Sci-fi Horror movie
>Now action borderline capeshit
>First about an mad-scientist
>Now about a poor grieving husband
>First uses over-the-top fantastic gore and violence
>Second almost guaranteed to use exclusively CGI and PG violence
>First has some fucking severed head going down on a full-frontal nude woman
>Second will have none
>First has a relatable every-man and woman with the scientist as a mysterious and amoral character
>Second is a sympathetic main-character with no every man

Everything about this sounds like shit.

i sort of wanted it

>black man has the most sense in the movie
>didn't even try to cuck that scientist faggot with that free opportunity
>gets killed by gaylord from another dimension
damn son

fuck that, if they wanted to shut down the machine, they could've gotten the power to the house shut off. besides, the monsters could only appear within the field of the house. staying there was beyond retarded

>for an all new generation

god I fucking hate this stupid bullshit. They haven't even TRIED to adapt the original Re-Animator. It's one of the few Lovecraft stories that could be perfectly adapted to a good movie without changing it around and they can't fucking do it

What are the criteria for a movie to have a remake?

It doesn't hold up or could be improved upon by a modern take.
Hence why Bladerunner should have one but Ghostbuster shouldn't and why Starship Troopers never will.

Hi Mike.