youtube.com/watch?v=k4SBfhRmvzU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's untouchable

hes not the type

LET
THEM
TRY

he untouchable
why would he need to molest any kids when hes got a unlimited fresh supply?

The elites fear the Scientologists
He has the power of Xenu on his side, he won't be found out

... to get caught

Look man, Xenu is the Satan of Scientology, not their god.

Exactly. Who is the one creature to outdo God? Satan, of course.

He's protected-ed by the church

He's just a closet gay, not a rapist.

This, would him coming out REALLY affect his stock in this day and age? plus most people already think it's true! Instead he's going to kill himself pushing the limits of his body before he even dares admit to a handjob.

...even entertaining the thought.

I think a lot of people are going to be exposed over the next few months. Nothing major like rape. But certainly unprofessional behavior. It wouldn't surprise me if something came out about Cruise or anyone.

Damn, no helmet and that rear-wheel rubbed on his crotch

If you think the Cruise can be bruised you serverely underestimate his thetan level.

>.
faggot

And what was the greatest trick the devil ever pulled?

Spacey don't you have a meeting with several lawyers to be at?

How did this not break his fucking legs? Is operating thetan III matter manipulation fucking real?

based tom

Nah Tom aint the type

Iron man is next

he's enough of a gearhead to know exactly how to keep himself safe, he goes limp, tucks and rolls into it perfectly

Look at how he handled the crash. Kept his body in control and maneuvered in a way to avoid any negative outcome.

manlets are superior to lanklets. manlets literally have more efficient and superior body size.

all these sexual harassment allegations are a power grab by scientology. they're trying to oust the jews and pedos so they can take over.

How is Tom so based?

Nah, he's way too professional to risk his image and career in such a fucking stupid way, he's got the Co$ to help him get his rocks off discreetly

Without memeing, Scientology quite literally brainwashes you and they've become extremely adept at it. You can completely program fear out of a person. all jokes aside he's an operating thetan III and can warp reality to his will

Fucking superhuman
>oh look, the bike's fucked, guess I'll just do a flip and be fine

They can't even take down low-level Scientologist Danny Masterson in the face of overwhelming evidence, trying to take down Based Tom is a fool's errand

damn he's a hot dad.

Nah. Absolute cock worshiping faggot? Yeah. Pedo? I doubt it.

CAN'T

I think Wes Anderson is next, he's weird.

cant bruise the cruise

rather them than the child raping jews.

Teflon Tom has already had anyone with any knowledge killed

Despite Tom's weird beliefs and rumors of faggotry, he's too smart to run around chasing cast and crew for cock

He has a ready and willing supply of fresh ass at Big Blue and Gold Base all catered for by fellow faggot, David Miscavige

I miss the old days of Sup Forums when we could bash Scientology

>I miss the old days of Sup Forums when we could bash Scientology
Bashing Scientology is one thing, but when Tom Cruise despite being a member of their church does nothing but acti in movies, talk about the movies he's making and do all kinds of nice shit for the cast and crew in those movies and generally be a decent human being by all appearances, it feels absurd to go "FUCK TOM CRUISE AND FUCK SCIENTOLOGY!". Just saying.

Is there any proof that scientology is an evil/pedophiliac satanic cult that they want us to believe? Maybe scientology is the good guys and (((they))) call it a "cult" and everything because (((they))) get away with it

Of course not, Scientology controls California and parts of the US Government. Scientologists are immune to the laws of the United States.

Was he raped?

I wish you young kids would do some research before talking shit.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lisa_McPherson
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fort_Harrison_Hotel

He's the face of scientology, a very valuable asset. They would probably whack the accusers before they even get a chance to speak out to anyone, they have eyes and ears everywhere, specially in Hollywood.

Pretty much this, and like Travolta, they're both rumored to be into adult men, in the 18-25 range. No pedo rumors I've ever heard, but in Hollywood we all heard the parties he had that were stag only.

The problem is nobody is going to jail. If there's any justice in all of this, Dan Schneider will be the first. Once he goes down, it will be dominoes. Disney right now is shitting their pants, along with Nickalodeon and any children's based network. Hensen might be clean, but The Mouse has a lot of skeletons in it's closet.

Kek, Tommy's first wife said "sex wasn't his thing". I can believe it.

>Kek, Tommy's first wife said "sex wasn't his thing".

what did she mean by this?

>I know there's mountains of hard evidence that Scientology is a cult, but uhhh Jews guys
you're an idiot. not to defend cultural Marxist Jews, but that's a pretty braindead opinion my man

Scientology has no tied to satan worship, and I've never heard any pedo rumors, and I've been reading up on them since the 80's when they almost got their hooks into a friend from college. They're definitely a cult. They are *not* "good guys", in any sense. They are a massive stick up (their) butts, because they can't control them, and they lose actors and actresses to them all the time. S$ is one of the few groups, maybe one of the only ones, who went toe to toe with (them), and won. But that doesn't make them good. They're not.

L Ron invented the whole thing out of pure bullshit. Miscavige carried the flag and made it a monster.

If you want to dig into Satan and pedos, start looking into groups like The Process, and offshoots of the Church Of Satan. LaVey was notorious for his appetite of young women, around 13, 14. The most infamous pedo in Hollywood was Kim Fowley, he moved in some fucked up circles, and then there were guys like Eddie Nash who were into some seriously fucked up shit. But don't expect to get too far, you have to know people to get very deep with that stuff, even when there isn't a witch hunt for pedos going on.
Also, there's a documentary on YouTube, "An Open Secret", that goes in-depth in a group of guys abusing young men, acting as their managers and agents. Worth watching.

Hollywood's underbelly is deep. Really fucking deep. It's not shocking when this stuff ends up in the news from time to time. When you have fame, money, and power...nothing is off the table.

It means she divorced him to get some dick.

Mimi in her prime....fuck...google Mimi Rogers nude. Tom couldn't get it up for that. HAS to be gay.

>You need to bee OT III to listen to this or you will get pneumonia

youtube.com/watch?v=k4SBfhRmvzU

i'm not gay but if tom cruise was gay (he isn't) i'd let him fuck my ass

Pure, concentrated manlet. We never stood a chance

>If there's any justice in all of this
Where's the justice?

It's allegations taken as evidence by the media and litigated in the court of public opinion

The Judaical branch don't want to fucking touch it

>I miss the old days of Sup Forums when we could bash Scientology
Me too user. I was at a protest. The best moment was when a "passerby" walked by and I asked them "do you want to know why we're here?"

His reply was "I KNOW WHY YOU'RE HERE ANONYMOUS" and kept walking away

nigga Downey is the one who outs all these people to gossip sites under the name Himmmm

>they're trying to oust the jews and pedos so they can take over.
I'd rather have sci fi nerds over globalist pedos to be honest

I was at a Big blue protest back in 08
Mask on, exercising the 1st Amendment
Cops came and told us to fuck off
Told them it was written in the constitution that we had freedom of speech
Cops said
>L RON HUBBARD Way...private property

WTF

This sounds really cringy, honestly

Nah. Based Mel would never be friends with a degenerate.

>dumb webfugee disrespecting Sup Forums history
Probably the most vile thing I've seen all week