Beyonce Confirms Role as Nala in Disney’s Live-Action ‘The Lion King’

>Beyonce Confirms Role as Nala in Disney’s Live-Action ‘The Lion King’
variety.com/2017/film/news/beyonce-the-lion-king-cast-nala-1202604861/

>beyonce
>Seth Rogan
>le current year man John Oliver
I hate all of these horrible people.

This movie is gong to be fucking terrible.
The Lion King was my favorite movie growing up and they're gong to destroy it.

Other urls found in this thread:

scarymommy.com/new-lion-king-remake-cast-announced/
youtube.com/watch?v=8l2Y6Z-maAU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

YAAAAAAAS QUEEN
SLAAAAY

>and they're gong to destroy it.
no more so than the broadway show which happened before you were born

>spend more on acting talent for Jungle Book than you do for the property you actually own

scarymommy.com/new-lion-king-remake-cast-announced/

I'm going to hear the voices of all of these people whom I hate with a passion if I watch this

> John Oliver as Zazu
What the ever loving fuck? They kept James Earl Jones why not use Rowan again?

Rowan's above it, and I say that with full awareness of some of his career's lowest ebbs
Alternatively, Disney may not think kids will know him now and [current year] man is more famous to Yanks

I hate that piece of shit John Oliver so fucking much. He's an authoritarian leftist shitstain and compulsively lies.

Why are they putting him in this?

Uh, can she even fucking act? I mean, I don't really have anything against Beyonce, but really? That's who they're going to get? Out of all the numerous actresses and starlets to be who want their big shot, they get Beyonce? I mean, that's great for the singing parts and all, but they couldn't get someone new and talented who could use a chance at stardom? Fuck, if you want a black actress, get one who deserves recognition and who can act and sing amazingly, yet remain undiscovered. I mean, they definitely exist, right? Then why the fuck don't we have a real actress?

If it has something to do with "star-power" to attract more audiences, remember -- THIS IS THE LION KING. PEOPLE WILL SEE IT. It just baffles me that out of all of their options, they chose a pop artist who probably can't act. That to me smells of this movie not "truly" wanting to be as great as the original, but as a cash grab. It's shameless, really.

This is absolutely moronic, and I am sickened that people on this board will probably see it and thus reward such a lazy effort.

Are you familiar with the life of Rowan Atkinson who he is replacing?

get her Oscar ready.

>WE

A black in my kids movie?!?! LITERALLY WHITE GENOCIDE

I'm more pissed about John Oliver honestly

Shut the fuck up you whiny faggot. She's doing a voice.

>he doesn't listen to NSBM
Pleb

>le current year man John Oliver
youtube.com/watch?v=8l2Y6Z-maAU

WE WUZ LION KANGZ N SHIIIEEEEET

This is meant to be a comedy show?

These live-action remakes are utterly pointless cash-grabs anyway. It would not be "good" or worth watching no matter who they cast. There's no point in getting butthurt over this, just watch the animated version again

Glover isn't a bad pick for Simba though

also they are replacing all the elton john music with beyonce slay queen

POST YFW YOU SAW THE OFFICIAL CAST LIST

Disney is in the billion dollar making industry son. If you want something that's not a lazy effort, maybe you should try ditching Hollywood for a while.