What the fuck were they thinking?

What the fuck were they thinking?

They want to normalize a world in which all people are a eurasian/negroid hybrid with no common roots.

Apes stronger together.

they thought they could DISNEY a star wars film. the entire casting is DISNEY'd.

Hey OP, do you have a problem with him being black? That's weird cause I've read on this very same internet image board that you like black cock

Blacks are in this season.

What do you mean?

The main goal for Disney with the new trilogy is getting young girls and black people interested in star wars. They dont need to appeal to white people/nerds because they will watch it no matter what.

This is why all the talk of Rey being turned are all a joke. Disney would NEVER have their young girl role model be anything other than the best jedi ever.

the problem is with lore/logic
>show 1st order as nazi-like
>make their troopers black
this is nonsense, if they shown them as nazi, no way they would have black troopers

they should've made him Black Skywalker

space nazis doesn't hate black extraterrestrial people you silly

the only thing that bothered me about him was that he used a lightsaber. I always thought that only force users could use lightsabers otherwise the light would just keep extending.

Can someone post the Japanese responses to Boyega's casting. They're fucking hilarious

There are plenty of black actors that don't look like the fucking missing link

>is traumatized by the death of his best friend at the hands of the resistance
>defects five minutes later to join... the resistance
>laughs and woops as he guns down the men he was supposedly raised with and were essentially his brothers
>has been trained since childhood to be an elite, cold blooded warrior at least on par with the clones
>is chubby and serves as comic relief the whole movie
>is sent on a high stakes mission to retrieve the map to luke Skywalker a la seal team 6 hunting bin laden
>despite being some sort of janitor
This character was a dumpster fire

I always thought it was because of there being no weight to the blade you needed to have the hand eye coordination of a force user to wield it effectively without cutting your own arm off or something. Maybe a non force user COULD eventually wield one but it's not something you can just pick up and start waving around

on an universe literally populated by giant blue maggots and fat flies that look like jews, black humanoids aren't the worst dude

>He's black, HE COULD BE THE NEXT WIL SMITH!

Racism, how does it work.

>Reply
$
$$$
$$$$$
$$$$$$$

Will Smith is tall, built and good looking though. Boyega is charismatic but doesn't know how to be a good nigger, even when Will Smith's wife chimped out about no black Oscar nominees he kept his mouth shut and showed respect to the white man.