Who do you WANT to be outed next in an entertainment industry filled with horny idiots?

Who do you WANT to be outed next in an entertainment industry filled with horny idiots?

Pic related. If it means no more godawful Madea movies, I’m down. If you’re gonna oust some monsters in the industry, you might as well oust those that actually make shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7byEuHV0TT8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fucking hate this guy. Anything to get him off the TV. He probably has anyway, or worse.

not a molester. just gay

Boondocks predicted it.

Unfortunately I doubt he had the balls to try anything. If some whore accused him everyone he knew would laugh their asses off.

fuk off the Madea movies are based

He was already accused.

>Boo
>Boo 2
>based

Without Madea movies the south would literally have no contemporary culture.

he got outed for phone tapping and faking war atrocities for his newspaper but somehow escaped to America and became even more famous

The Madea movies are for old black ladies. Who's forcing you to watch them?

He’s actually not bad in other films. He should just drop Madea and focus on his acting.

youtu.be/7byEuHV0TT8

The acting in this is unintentionally hysterical.

madea makes him more money than those movies

Idk about that canon, but without that pretentious nigger several of my friends would be out of a job, so he can stay

user*

This. He's a closet homo but due to the sexual taboos in the black community (his primary audience), he's not allowed to be "out."

He was pretty good in Gone girl to be fair. My only gripe with him is his directing. Literally bottom of the barrel humour.

To be even fairer, that's wasn't a very challenging role. Big whoop. He didn't fucking suck one time

These two pedo's need to be busted

He made a blatant Oscar bait movie with African American actresses that bombed hard seen here

Kevin Feige
we all know how Tom Holland got the role

Seems like a straight laced faggot who goes for middle-aged white men.

I liked him in Gone Girl.

I didn't even realize it was him until after.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Not Ganke Lee got the role that way too.

Please this. I want the MemeCU to end.

Firstly black men and people of color can't rape or molest or harass, period. Secondly no actor is going to reveal that he let this guy suck his dick. Thirdly, I unironically believe that being a homo is brought about by unrecognized traum from adolescent molestation, however I also recognize there is a gay look that manifests itself physically. Does psychosis affect physical attribute epigenetically. In other words he gay.

Absolutely nothing of value will be lost if Jake and Logan Paul got those allegations

literally who

Is this Tyler Perry or the dude from ESPN? They look exactly the same

i still don't know

D A N S C H N E I D E R
A
N
S
C
H
N
E
I
D
E
R

pic needs updating

jake paul has already been outed as being abusive and nothing's changed. yeah, he doesn't have his contract with disney anymore but he's still getting a lot of money from youtube and other shit. and it's because the dumb cunts who like him would be okay with being hit and cheated on if it meant that they could get dicked by someone famous and attractive.

He's just gay.

(Throw him off a rooftop.)

We've been dancing around the Schneider issue for so many years I just want it to be done.

The hell does the tiers even represent?

It's cos of social media and brain dead kids.

Leave

Then even be more famous by having a burgeoning acting career with Dan a Schneider by fucking over the two of them with an allegation to be relevant. It worked wonders for Rose McGowan

Hoping for Joss Whedon. His ex already outed him as a womanizer who used feminism as a cover.

GTFO

>Joss Whedon outed
>Just days before JL opens.

He's a fag who was molested as a kid, so there's a good chance he's a child molester too.

I want it so bad. He's insufferable and I'm tired of plebs telling me how "brilliant" his dialogue is.
>DUDE JUST GIVE EVERYONE WITTY RETORTS LMAO

their demographic skews younger than faggot millennials so nobody would give a shit

I'm hoping it's someone like Bill Maher or just about any of the niggers on CNN. Also, it would be great if a bunch of men came out and accused some woman.

>Finds at underage girls
>Traps them in his home so they aren’t exposed to slut culture and lose their virginity
>Takes their virginity himself
>Doesn’t allow them to interact with other men AT ALL
>Still sells out concerts despite jealous used goods roastiea trying to expose him
R.Kelly is /ourguy/

and he pees on them

>roastiea
Roasties*

He is loving every user’s dream

Fuck off, Tyler Perry is a boss and deserves his millions of dollars

How could I forget the best part

Who would have to be outed to destroy Big Bang Theory and its spinoffs forever? The guy who plays Bazingaman? Or would they just keep going in the stupid prequel without him? Because I want it gone. Other than that, I'm just enjoying the show as long as my guy Clint Eastwood isn't one of them.

Chuck Lorre or whatever his name i would be a good one. Creator of Two and Half Men and Big Bang Theory going down
>you now realize that he got rid of charlie sheen because he no longer wanted to share all the actresses with him

Oh, I don't want John C. McGinley to be one either. I like Stan Against Evil too much.

Never understood the hate for Tyler Perry. Just because he makes some stupid movies, big fucking deal. He's the one with a half a billion dollar net worth while Spike Lee (who is his enemy) makes tryhard box office flops

Did you know TBS called Adult Swim and forced them to ban that episode from season three of The Boondocks where the grandpa auditions for a Tyler Perry movie and it's a Rocky Horror Picture Show spoof with Tyler Perry as Tim Curry? As soon as it finished airing the first time they called them and made them permanently ban it from television. This has happened with several other episodes too like the one with the CEO of BET.

he was great in Gone Girl but for some reason his response to all of the praise he was getting was to say that when he signed on for the role he didn't know who David Fincher was and if he did he probably would've turned it down, which is fucking bizarre because 1. how do you not know who David Fincher is, especially if you're also a director? And 2., why would that make you turn down the part?

Boondocks will turn out to be true

Theory; he does not want to alienate his base. Folks that do not know who Fincher.

Clinton did it as a president. In office, literally in the fucking oval office.

No one can touch that.

Trust me, I know a lot about this topic. He needs to be higher.

I agree with this guy, not even Dan "not even a niner but I'm inside her" Schneider can compete with a guy getting his dick sucked next to a nuclear launch button.