Virgin-killing sweater

Japan's hottest new "meme," as the kids like to call them, is the Virgin-killing sweater. I'm sure you have a bunch of Sup Forums related fanart already, so post em if you got em.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8CvqmD0CZao
ebay.to/2ljIwBU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I guess I'll do it myself. I just noticed these are all Disney characters because I guess I follow a lot of Disney fans.

this shit looks so fucking retarded, i hope everyone perpetuating this dies of cancer

This is undoubtedly the worst Japanese meme clothing so far

Boob sweater had its chance, now it's butt sweater's turn!

>what if we took amy rose's dress and made it 5 sizes too big

It combines butt cleavage, side-boob and bare backs, user. What's not to love?

It doesn't keep you warm which makes it a failure of a sweater.

user, it's not meant to keep you warm, it's meant to make you aroused. It's lingerie in the form of a sweater. How is that so hard to understand?

Probably the best pic shad has ever done

>This is undoubtedly the worst Japanese meme clothing so far

I Disagree.... The-ribbon-under-the-tits Fad was dumb as fuck.

But user asked what's not to love and I don't love that it's not warm.

FUCK BEEEEZZ
FUCK BEEEEZZ

youtube.com/watch?v=8CvqmD0CZao

Now I was behind the cat underwear and the sweater with the boob window but this is retarded

It really is.
It's flattering from precisely one angle: Behind, and a little to the side. Any other angle, it looks like a horribly ill fitted dress.
At least the keyhole sweater was a tight tit-hugging top, and the cat lingerie was, well, lingerie. This though... A stray breeze will make you look like you're wearing a burlap sail. Not to mention get you charged with indecent exposure.

It doesn't make you warm, it makes you hot

I don't want to be hot, I want to be warm.

It doesn't make sense to me. Clothes companies somehow get people to market their product for free? How does it even work?

Memes.

Homo

I miss the days when they were called aprons

I mean it looks better than a normal sweater, but that isn't saying much
what the fuck is with people and clothes. you're seriously spending MONEY on this shit?

>what is a corset
not that those aren't also terrible. every fucking time i see them at renaissance festival it's like why the fuck are you putting a hard thing under your boobs, making them look extra floppy?

This.
More and more I'm wanting an all out nuclear war to carry out and wipe everyone off the face off the earth so no more stupid shit like this keeps being created.

You're being over dramatic.

IT'S HIP TO FUCK BEEZ

Literally the only reason anybody cared about that mediocre series. Not even joking, if it weren't for the boob string getting people's attention it'd fade out like the dozens of other mediocre fantasy-adventure/waifubait shows that have come and gone.

Kinda disappointed there's no freckles on her ass.

I actually enjoyed the series and I agree with you, the only saving grace of the series was the Minotaur fight but not much else.

Are you the same fag who's been asking repeatedly in drawthreads for anybody in this fucking sweater? Go /r/ for your fetish elsewhere jesus.

No real argument there. It was a far cry from stellar. But it wasn't exactly bad either. Could've been interesting if they'd put a little more effort into the characterization. Or maybe simplified the premise so they would've have to spend so long explaining it.

There are worse things to become memes

I'm not so sure I'm down with this one. If you wanna do naked apron, just do naked apron. It's 95% the same thing.

Oh my god, so many Sup Forums related pictures already? I only saw this meme yesterday.

hell even /ctg/ got into this

Not only does the naked apron look better, there's added context to it that makes it more appealing and has this inherent sense of intimacy.

The meme sweater is just "hey look at my ass crack" and that's kind of it. There's nowhere to go with it.

Loving this thread great taste user

All these Disney characters in sexy sweaters are really funny. Thanks for cheering me up OP.

>No Creepy Susie/Phanty/Anyone in the sweater

HENRY, YOU'RE SLACKING

I haven't posted in a drawthread for months.

That's why I saved them (well, except for the Jessica Rabbit one)

Checked, and yeah I like butt cracks, but the outfit has to be aesthetically pleasing too, whereas this one is not only is as visually appealing as an oversized torn burlap sack, it also destroys the appeal of sweaters by removing the form fitting tightness of them.

>it also destroys the appeal of sweaters by removing the form fitting tightness of them.
Yeah that's the part that was confusing me. I didn't get why it was a sweater to begin with. So I don't really see the appeal of this and I don't get why it became an instant fad.

It's not suposed to make you warm but get you laid, hence "virgin killer"

Hmm thx for that ill look into that drawing that next

Course that won't be till next week

I usually like gook fashion, this just looks like the inbred child of an apron.

>chromatic abberation

Even when Shad draws a pretty good pic he fucks it up

Is this men's clothing then?

>this meme makes no sense
t. Posters on Sup Forums, of all places

Freckles appear where the sun shines, user.

And saved

This is not well drawn

I know, right?

Some salty shit

THE ASSES DON'T ALIGN THE ASSES DON'T ALIGN

Why is it named that?

Why is it whenever Japan makes a new "meme" its always has to be about women wearing revealing clothing?
Fucking permavirgins.

I've got one of these coming in the mail. Can't wait for it to arrive. Pic related.

post your work

You say that like it's a bad thing user.

Nobody cares, faggot.

I'm not a guy, faggot.

Here's a link if anyone wants one. ebay.to/2ljIwBU

I didn't say you were a guy, but you're still a faggot.
Nobody cares, it's easy enough to find without you, seek attention elsewhere.

I'm not even sexually attracted to cartoons and shit, but this one gave me a chub.

who said you were a guy, faggot?

Oh fuck off. How cliched. Faggot and attention seeker are so over used they don't have any meaning any more.

Just enjoy the sweater.

fuck off attention seeking faggot. just because it's cliché doesn't mean it's not fucking true.

No one cares

You are not a cartoon character and this isn't your blog

Looking nice aside, I'm trying to imagine weather conditions under which you'd be cold in the front but hot in the back, so that such a sweater would be useful.

Nice try Japan but your birthrates will still be in the toilet

Please share your analysis on the practical properties of sexy lingerie

Its amazing how beta their men are.

Like that quote about one of them meeting a sexually aggressive woman "made him feel gay".

The practical purpose of sexy lingerie is to be sexy. This sweater is just going to give you sweaty nipples. But maybe that's what you want.

>not having a fetish for sweating nips

I don't know who this is

The practical purpose of this sweater is to reveal ass.

Ass is just boobs but covered in shit

I mean it works on 2D to a certain extent but mainly due to the absence of the impure third dimension. 3DPD wont be making it look good outside of professional photography.

We finally run out of Sup Forums related characters?