Wtf, how did Tina Fey get away with this?

Wtf, how did Tina Fey get away with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Guc8EAdXwOI
youtube.com/watch?v=SoK9QOAhECU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

30 rock got away with a lot.

cause no cunt watched it

SUP DUMMY
it attacked both sides constantly, Jock Donaghy is like an over the top super conservative but it doesn't come off as offensive but actually rather likable and inspiring.

DY-NO-MIIIITE!

i thought for years no comedy would ever beat scrubs, scrubs was so funny, and then i discovered 30 rock, Baldwin was amazing in it and the black guy was as well

forgot pic

Tracey was cool but Grizz and Dotcom could steal the show if allowed to, and Twofer hadsome great gags too
>that episode where he fonud out his ancestor fought for the south and kept slaves

youtu.be/Guc8EAdXwOI

This scene is a good example of knowing the difference between presenting an idea and agreeing with it.

I don't think there will be another show like 30 rock for quite some time

Once upon a time, liberals had a sense of humor.

30 Rock is fucking great

Can anyone please tell me how does The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt compare to 30 Rock?

there's some good non sequiturs, but didn't like the characters much

BLACK DENNIS GRABBED SOME COP'S GUN!

youtube.com/watch?v=SoK9QOAhECU

It's like how Milo is a gay jew married to a black man but yet is considered a white supremacist.

Pretty much It's funny, it's worth watching if you loved 30 Rock, but not nearly as good. The story is just all over the place and it's a really strange premise for a show like this, it never really "clicks" or feels grounded like 30 Rock did

I really don't think 30 rock could air today and that makes me sad.

>feels grounded like 30 Rock did

You mean grounded in reality? 30 Rock was basically a live action cartoon.

why did michael j fox upload this

Great News is much more like 30 Rock but it's pretty mediocre. KIMMY is much less like 30 Rock and far more serialised but of higher quality than great news.

Nathan Fielder did