People hate what they don't understand.

fpbp

nice post superman

>dat music
>dat krypton aesthetic
>dat dildo rocket pod thing
>dat SFX

This film was fucking amazing.

It wasn’t hated that much here until reddit letter media said they didn’t like it

Unfortunately idiots on Sup Forums just parrot whatever their e-celeb friend simulators tell them to

I liked it, I just thought the final fight was a bit gratuitous with the whole smashy smashy thing.

the music was actually good. the rest was actually pretty garbage.

Terrible pacing
Terrible action scenes
Bad character development
Snyder's lack of subtlety
Jonathan Kent death
"Noooooooooooo!"

It's no funny

STOP

INVISIBLE

Plebs think Snyder is the devil

>invisible

SON

Pa Kent being retarded

Dunno, it was great.

I also thought BvS was trash and haven't watched any other new DC movies because of it

Reminder if you don’t understand why pa Kent gave his life for Sups safety you’re a nu-male or a woman

HALT

sups

Incoherent structure. The way scenes be lend into each other makes no sense. The you may have to let people die should be before the Adult Clark saving people. Kid Clark getting bullied lineups with the Bar. Kid Clark super sense freak out lineups over a hour later with Zod freaking out.

Boring. Most of the movie is kid Clark stuff and Adult Clark being a depressed helper monkey hobo.

Mismatch of themes. You could say nearly any theme and find a shred of evidence to say it was there. But none of them were really carried out, bar a few very basic ones.

Synder managed to suck the charisma from his cast.

Dull colours.

Clark sudden screaming over killing Zod, when that was never set up, and Clark was going rage on Zod for ages trying to kill him. It was hilarious when it shouldn't have been.

Picking a way to old actor. 33 is too much. And this segues into the next issue.

On the nose Jesus stuff. Clark is 33 like Jesus. Arms outstretched. Church. Jesus Christ movie we get it.

fave cape shit, I could watch this a million times.
all the characters are great. the score is great. and the action. I don't care what anyone says the movie is amazing.

This movie is kinda boring but Dawn of Justice is pure kino.

>33 is too much
You are like a baby, watch this

nice casting, but most of the imagery was freshman film school cliche shite. also superman is like capt. america... dorky but optimistic, honest, and a leader. clark kent is the weak one, not kal-el. leave the emo shit to clark

it was shit.

the trailer was fucking god tier, too.

youtube.com/watch?v=nxqh6WwfadQ

like, all they had to do was make this a full length movie.

>krypton action
>superman growing up
>throw in a villain at the end

instead of the sheer clusterfuck of exploding buildings we got

come on now

Superman shouldn't be a fully grown adult before he decides to nut up. He is born with power, he doesn't have some event happen like most Marvel heroes say.

Fragile (nu-)masculinity

>Incoherent structure. The way scenes be lend into each other makes no sense.
The movie was originally in chronological order but was changed around in the edit or some reason.

How long before people start realizing that most films with strong, manly, white male leads are panned these days? They are not the role model (((they))) want the goys to have

I swear the DCEU is retarded at editing. They fucked Man of Steel even worse. BvS was pretty bad. Suicide Squad was utter garbage editing. Wonder Woman was fine but there was a few questionable issues. Now Justice League looks like frank-steins monster dipped in red tint.

Iron Man.
Captain America
Thor.
Avengers
Antman
Guardians of the Galaxy.

Hmm.

Not a Polack but a lot of those guys and gals are Jewish

>manlet numale
>espouses jewish propaganda
>literally who?
>nu males and women
>manlet numale
>movie for under 15s whos lead actor is shunned for being a christian

It is official
numale is a buzzword

Pacing is a plebeian critique. Never say pacing or you look foolish.

All of these have been tainted by jewish propaganda. Heimdall, the white ghost of Nordic mythology, is idris fucking Elba

not as foolish as watching 2 hours of loud shit stains in a tv and liking it

BRAVO SNYDER

i can't fucking believe people unironically like this trash, it is absolutely baffling to me

People here hate it because it requires you understand nuance and have an attention span.

Thus, Sup Forums poison.

you know this is a thread about superman right? SUPERMAN.

Dragonball Superman

The sheer amount of 'men' here with no idea what honor, faith or conviction are is fucking staggering. Pa Kent let himself die because it could reveal Clark too early. He didn't think the world was ready, and given that Clark was only a teenager when it happened, we can't be sure he would be fast enough to get in and out without being seen. Pa Kent had such conviction in his thoughts, he died for his son's secret. Clark had such faith and trust in his father's judgement, he watched him die even though it tore him apart.

That scene, for whatever you want to throw against it, was perfect for setting up why Clark stays hidden until he has no choice but to fight, why he tried to stay hidden.

It's like the people who hate this can't understand what an origin story should do beyond 'lols, he was totally a kid here'.

Daily reminder that the reason you don't get MoS is because you're a sperg

>every fight scene is just back and forth flailing through skyscrapers fast enough to give you whiplash
I have no idea what they were thinking, it wasn’t enjoyable in the slightest.

stop invensible retard

daily reminder that superman fans feels good about a bot telling them theyve scored higher than average on an online iq test

>Dude your Jesus bro
>kills more people than he saves
The fight scenes are pretty hilarious looking back

Zod is based.

Wow. It's almost like he's not Jesus.

It's not hate against the movie, it's hate against your OCD retard faggot threads every fucking day. Go watch more movies you piece of shit. You're like that sperg who only listened to one linkin park song over and over for years.
Fucking moron, kill yourself.

>dat krypton aesthetic
Did anyone else start salivating when they showed the flying black cocks? I gotta say, Snyder knows his audience.