Nathan 4 you

Are you ready for the best episode of the season?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sL6fco19xXQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Only if Nathan stays on the right side of history

Next episode is gonna be the best of the series. 2 hour season (possibly series) finale where Nathan helps the Bill Gates impersonator track down an old lost love

Anybody got links to recent episodes? I missed two of them.

Lrn2trnt you filthy fucking mongrel

There have been new episodes?

Any really good moments?

any streams tonight?

Fuck that shit, only 7 episodes this season? Fuck that shit, fuck this shit. DROPPED. Good thing cable company cut me off for daring to call with a complaint for the first time in 7 years right before Nathan (only show worth having cable for). DROPPED

I've been fucked up watching all of them but I do remember one where he helped a dude illegally sell chili at some sort of game I don't remember what sport and he rigged up a special fat suit made up of pockets with the chili as the stuffing to smuggle the chili in to the game then walked around selling it to people. Shit was fucking hilarious.

Yeah this, need that stream since I'm cut off when the liar cable company lied and said On Demand was cancelled a few days ago and that's why it wasn't working but then it did the next day VERY STRANGE that they would lie then send the bolt to the box to punish me fuck that shit fuck this shit need stream

Did you curse at them? Sounds like you probably cursed at them.

7 episodes, one is two hours, and there was an hour long special before the season officially started. This season hasn't been as good as the others but it's still the funniest show on TV and I'll take what I can get.

Sounds like it wasn't me who called and the whole time they just repeated "yes ma'am" over and over like a fucking 5-year-old even when no one was speaking. Fucking liars claiming we need a new box, they made sure of that didn't they?

FOR YOU!

I would be if they didn't pull his show from Hulu. How the fuck do you stream Comedy Central stuff legally? Comcast doesn't let me.

Why don't they? I'm doing it right now.

Because they're too busy being fucking petty for your wasting your time by getting lied to by their nigger hordes. Fuck it, I'll watch it on the comedy central shit. I've still got that power don't I. They can't stop me.

Cancel the cable and get sling you pleb

stream at brettygood dot com as soon as orville ends

I'll never bend over for that angry spic Trejo just because he grunts his Neanderthal threats at me, you must be high on phencycledine

Is this confirmed? I've been torrenting it all season but I'm home in time tonight. I was considering setting up a twitch stream if brettygud isn't doing it.

Nathan gets

>caring more about the faggy commercials for a product than the product itself

Watch it on the comedy central app

HAPPENONG

>dick pix
kek

holy shit those pictures

this is fucking great so far

>the asexual guys favorite hero is Aquaman

makes sense

>Aquaman

>tfw no asexual gf

SHE'S SO FUCKING CUTE AGGGGHHHH

>that random gun

>not going with superhero guy or creepy goth guy

c'mon nathan

The guy in the middle is the biggest faggot I've ever seen. Nathan did a superb job picking the most insufferable retard in all of California.

Aquabro!

oh my fucking god the store owner is gonna end up beating off in that quarantine room

I never knew I wanted one either

>it's still the funniest show on TV
kek

This is a sexual thread.

We have sexual intruders?

SEXUAL INTRUDER ALERT

I'm curious about this show, should I watch it? What'd be it's ideal companion? I'm pretty much into Chris Morris and power nerds

Just give it a shot. It's consistent from episode one so if you don't like that you probably won't be too into it.

The best description I’ve heard is if a Gordon Ramsey fix-em-up show was run in a Sacha Baron Cohen way by the most socially awkward guy imaginable. And yes, watch it. Preferably from the beginning, because the show has developed in-jokes

Nathan for You is cringe comedy done exceptionally right.

Literally how I would describe it.

LMFAO this is gonna be good.

This, but keep in mind the first episode is among the weakest, don't give up so easily.

Salomon is so clearly autistic in appearance and personality I can't laugh at anything involving him, it's too much

What do you guys think Solomon does at work all day?

Staple things

what's funnier that's still being made?

does salomon browse /r9k/?

On the one hand, this episode is hitting way too close to home. On the other hand, this is the best episode yet for the same reason.

How does he talk without moving his lips?

Yeah this is about to be extremely painful. The crosseyed ghost writer is my most sympathetic character though.

Wait until next week. It has the potential to be extremely sad. Nathan finds the loneliest people goddamn

Step it up, faggot.

>1st episode is among the weakest

This is true. I was hooked from it, but it isn’t one that I go back and watch, and is one I feel awkward showing people when trying to get them into the show

Glues things

salomaaannnnn

are you fucking kidding me lmao

The last season finale made my get super teary eyed. 2 hours of that will be interesting.

I can't

I sent Salomon Flores a friend request on Facebook. Wish me luck.

I always thought the best episodes to show people are the ones where the plan takes the entire episode to resolve like Dumb Starbucks or The Movement, and then tell to go back and rewatch earlier episodes if they liked it.

Here it goes.

AAAAHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOO

jesus christ nathan

Omg this is great

If she doesn't want his dick after that, I don't get it.

Have you guys seen the episode where he makes a fake reality show? Oh wait that's every episode

TWO HOUR SEASON FINALE! IDK IF MY BODY CAN HANDLE IT

YES BILL GATES YES YES YES YES

WOW

>tfw salomon has more balls then me

Oh shit Sup Forums!
You can get a gf just by talking movies! Solomon is /ourguy/!

>that fucked up makeup

next week, nathan uncovers the zodiac killer
>stalkerrrrrrrrrr????????

You're so stupid

>Try watching this
>'The holocaust happened'
dropped

I love the first episode and it got me hooked immediately. Poop yogurt? Tiny pizzas?

>Why are you wearing nail polish?
>Because I'm gay you got a problem with that?

Sometimes it’s not the laughs that keenyou coming back.

Sometimes it’s the cringe

The Holocaust did happen. Does that mean 6 million Jews were killed? No. But you tell the slavs, gypo's et al that there was no Holocaust. The Holocaust killed 12 million people, 6 million were claimed to be Jews. So that's still 6 million non-Jewish people killed, retard.

/ourguy/ salomon saved the episode

And sometimes it’s the feels

>again

I'm anxious
youtube.com/watch?v=sL6fco19xXQ

I really appreciated the bait and switch. Advertising for the asexual repair shop while the psychic but took up 2/3s

was that the cutest N4Y girl that has ever been on the show?

Definitely

it's either her or the redhead in the fake Johnny Depp movie

Sounds right, user. Anything else on CC/AS to complement it? Hating Bojack, Big Mouth and all those sitcom-paced cartoons that seem to be all around these days... need my fix of proper docu-fiction absurdist bureaucratic satire, y'know what I mean?

Nah the souvenir shop has the two cutest girls by far

Good taste

Patriot?

Allison was pretty cute too. That kissing scene between them is one of the best moments of the show

oh yeah i forgot about her.

Do you think that after the filming is done, he explains himself to the girls and actually comes across as genuine/personal, maybe even funny?

Mega link anyone?

Nah get Best Buy girl was the cutest for me

this, please. Nathan for you escaped my mind tonight