NOOO BRO

jezebel.com/four-women-have-accused-actor-danny-masterson-of-rape-1820097573

Damn man. They're on full attack mode.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE
thedailybeast.com/hollywood-terror-director-david-o-russells-history-of-groping-and-on-set-abuse
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It was the 70s it was a different time

Rape isn't funny, user!

This shit's getting ridiculous

>oldnews.jpg

Funny how no women is getting accusations.

>jezebel.com
You aren't even trying anymore

>Funny how no women is getting accusations.

If they're were would you believe it?

>!
Die, reddit

...all the women were fellow scientoligists.

Not so fast roasties

danny masterson is borderline a literal who, whats he worth 5 million or something,

the whole
>we couldn't come forward/go to the police when were were raped because harveys too powerful!!1

meme argument doesn't apply here

better luck next time, whores !

>jezebel

why do faggots still give this site attention?

OH NO NOW HE'LL NEVER WORK AGA- oh wait

>be billionaire studio exec
>diddle kids and """""cast""""" actors
>people start sniffing around about pedo rings
>BREAKING NEWS: Hollywood actors are sexual predators

Weinstein's fucked, but I wonder who he pissed off to get thrown under the bus

>be a male
>be not a rapist
Yeah I don't think so sweetie, it's 2017

even virgins are going to guilty of 'sexual harassment' if they've ever talked to a girl.

*white male

Yes. We need to believe all victims of sexual assault. No matter what.

official thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE

According to the new rules of harassment, ill be sharing a cell with Weinstein about f I ever become famous.

0.05$ has been deposited into your account.

fpbp

why?

females control the media.

in Hollywood?

yeah, how come women are accused of and convicted of rape and murder at a vastly smaller rate than men? pretty suspicious if you ask me.

just what are women covering up?!?!

he is a Scientologist they have invoked the wrath of Xenu

he did nothing wrong

Some user should claim the queen of kikes meryl streep made him eat her box for a role

In the UK, the 1970s Mormon sex in chains case brought increased awareness of the possibility of female-on-male rape. A young Mormon missionary named Kirk Anderson went missing in 1977, in Ewell, Surrey, after being abducted from the steps of a church meetinghouse.[46] A few days later, Anderson made a report to the police that he had been abducted and imprisoned against his will. He said that while chained to a bed, Joyce Bernann McKinney attempted to seduce him, and then raped him.[47][48][49][50][51] News coverage was extensive, in part because the case was considered so anomalous, having involved the rape of a man by a woman.[52] McKinney fled to the US, extradition was not pursued by Britain, and the English court sentenced McKinney in absentia to a year in jail.[53] Under the then-Sexual Offences Act 1956, due to the victim's gender, technically no crime of rape was committed, though indecent assault of a man applied.[54]

Some male victims, including underage children, have been forced to pay child-support to their attacker when their rapist conceives a baby as a result of the attack.[55][56][57]

Several widely publicized cases of female-on-male statutory rape in the United States involved school teachers engaging in sexual intercourse with their underage students. Each of the 50 states has laws regarding the age of consent, but all have it set at 16, 17 or 18. These laws make any sexual encounters between adults and minors under the age of consent sexual assault (see Mary Kay Letourneau and Debra Lafave).

if you skip most of if at least read the last part

I'm not saying it doesn't happen, and I have certainly seen a lot of news articles about female teachers committing statutory rape on their underage students, but overall female rape of males is A LOT less common than the reverse due to the much greater average strength and aggressiveness of men.

thedailybeast.com/hollywood-terror-director-david-o-russells-history-of-groping-and-on-set-abuse

Sarah Palin forced her hairy cock inside her "daughter's" boyfriend (the daughter who doesn't even look like her).

Sasha Grey raped my eyes with the toilet licking scene.

Fran Drescher raped me with her voice.

Amy Schumer stole my faith in comedy.

fpbp

He's probably raped and murdered hundreds of women or young girls, and Scientology will gladly cover all that shit up.

>HYDE enters the basement, DONNA sits in the couch watching the price is right
>”35 dollars!”
>Hyde sits on the couch and puts a friendly arm around Donna
>Bob talks on the tv “and the price is...36 dollars!”
>”YES!” Donna celebrates
>Hyde grabs one of Donna’s breasts
>”woah, Hyde what the hell?”
>Hyde looks her dead in the eyes “Id like to Bon your Barkers Donna”
>Hyde immediately rips her shirt off, Donna resists
>he bites her breasts lovingly
>”stop resisting bitch, I wanna see if the carpets match the drapes”
>he rips off her pants while she cries, he thrusts himself into her
>”looks like they do”
>Donna cries biting hand
>Eric comes down the steps and sees what hell has unfolded
>”Hyde! What the fuck!”
>Hyde’s mind works double time, trying to process what to do
>”BURN!”

>some male victims, including underage children, have been forced to pay child-support
>underage children
>child support
holy shit this can't be real

Good, no one should be sexually assaulted.

Fran drescher herself was raped look it up

oh no poor rapist

>On Tuesday, the Los Angeles Times reported on the nondisclosure agreement that Leo’s people make those who work with him sign. The agreement includes forfeiting one’s right to sue DiCaprio for harassment and infliction of emotional distress.

i was hoping kelso was going to be the one saying burn

He was giving them a free "personality test".
They failed.

>terror
wew

>have to pay for getting raped
bongs.

>Scientologist
>His sister is that FUCKING AWFUL cunt Tara from TWD

Wake me up when Tom Hanks gets fingered

hopefully this will force comedy central to stop airing that 70s show

>be going bald as a teenager

how did they get away with this?

No fucking way

I just hope he still has enough money after this is over to contribute to his sister's meal plan

Of course she was. She's made for breeding

God I hate that bitch

As evidenced by the "Being white is okay" social experiment, only women, gays, and people of color can be considered victims. Never white straight men.

was he standing on a stepladder for that shot? that amazon bitch dwarfs him

Throw away the key.

Sure, if you consider that bitches have complained about Leo being absent minded during sex and "zoning out" while they rode his cock, i fully believe that would distress certain roasties whose only redeeming qualities are their pussy and ass.

>Implying 7'2 350 lbs Donna would not simply crush him.

>young laura prepon will never squeeze your head with her thighs until you pass out
why live

Is this the beginning of the end for them?

Are you retarded? She's leaning back. They're dancing

>Wake me up when Tom Hanks gets fingered
Please no

Christina Hendricks raped me and I liked it.

>implying youd be scared by emily ratajowski raping you
The only time i think someone would feel violated with a woman raping you is if it was extremly forced and you were in a relationship of some kind

It's probably the case in the US as well

another one rapes the dust

Terry Crews tried

god damn

BUUUURRRN

How does this even work?

Do the women ask a news agency to report their claims? do they make a post on twitter? How do the women even get the claim out there and how do the news agencies know what to report on? What if it's just trolls?

>shitpost on twitter
>"news" outlets like Jezebel rush to reblog it
That's it.

Terry Crews accused a man of doing it, you idiot.

HARVESTED.COM

that teacher part just reminded me of the 2 females teachers that were fucking these 2 year 7 kids and let them film it. they were arressted

fucking creeps

Niiiiceee

Most women have orgasms during rape so what's the problem?