You've put off this moment long enough, my dear. You *will* penetrate someone today...

You've put off this moment long enough, my dear. You *will* penetrate someone today, or I will burn your wretched books at the yard.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pj8yq_urL5c
tertullian.org/fathers/juvenal_satires_01.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw no dominant mom that set me up with a hooker to penetrate

post more of this fluid druid

What did he even do to get so monstrously fat?

why didnt she just offer herself?

He ate quality roman bread (for true romans)

she was literally walking around her son naked in their first scene on the show

>not posting the webm

C'mon user, step it up.

Titus Get The Cross!

lol was Octavian watching her the whole time?

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THE CAPTCHAS TONIGHT IM HAVING TO DO IT LIKE 6 TIMES FOR EVERY POST

She must be Irish

Why do you say that?

Also her name is Polly Walker so you're probably right/

I hope you get cancer faggot

Use 4chanX to force legacy captcha. You know, with writing words and shit.

Also, Augustus really did have family issues. Rome was more accurate than it looked. When Oggy got older, he implemented fidelity laws. Adultery was illegal. One man, one woman, one family. That's the LAW. He even exiled his own daughter because she was a fucking slut

A lot of the weird sexual shit in the historical sources are politically motivated libel. A lot of it is true, though. We'll probably never know exactly what is true versus made up, except for the obvious shit like Theodora detaching her head from her body so it can fly up and down the palace hallways.

That's true, but Augustus' family laws are true. It isn't libel. He really did make those laws. It isn't a "he made laws because mommy was a slut".
Besides, even Suetonius didn't shit talk Oggy. Everyone loved him

>oggy
Kill yourself.

>finds son in closet with emperor

>>you seduced him? excellent!

Who was Best Girl, and why was it Octavia?

Why did she lez out with the ugly old woman? And why did she let said ugly old woman manipulate her into fucking her own brother? And all of this after she had been in love with a normal guy in a conventional marriage. Maybe getting divorced and then pumped & dumped by Pompey just fucked her up.

What is everyone's favorite Rome sequence? Mine is when Lucius saves Titus in the arena.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pj8yq_urL5c

DOMINA?

mocked the jews and their one god, who promptly put a curse upon him

She was a pawn.

I SWEAR ON JUNO'S CUNT

I like getting slapped because of this show.

KEEP THE MOCKERY OF THE FEDERATION AND THEIR PRIME DIRECTIVE TO AN APPROPRIATE MINIMUM

damn it i imagined him saying that with the hand motions. this show really is kino. shame they dug themselves a financial black hole after season 2

>tfw no season 3
That period in Roman history is fucking GOAT
There was so much cool shit to tell. There is straight kino in those stores.

HBO spent too much on good actors AND effects and costumes.
With GoT they learnt their lesson and spent everything on the costumes and effects.

the costumes on GoT got noticeably cheaper after Season 1 and again after Season 2.

Mark Anthony actor said that the show would have ideally go on for 7 seasons to show basically the rise and fall of the Roman empire(albeit condensed, if they used the same pace they used for the civil war it'd take 20 seasons to get to Odovacer.

But you're right, the Judea uprising would have been great and Flavius Iosephus would have been a great character for example.

True that, we're basically left with Xena-tier leather shit and mediocre effects.
As per the actors, anyone who's a decent actor gets sidelined by Argentinian soap opera tier "actors".

I think they said that the show made a lot of money of dvd sales after it was cancelled and that ending the show was a mistake.

It was extremely condensed. that actually kinda disappointed me. The part where Titus and Lucius got in a big fight at the thieves guild and Lyde escapes then we see Octavian get like alot older happened in what felt like a day

HBO spent millions on actors in GoT, the actors just couldn't act.

I don't understand why studios with no money don't just do mass recruits from British stage plays.
99% of the times they're better than random american kids from shitty hollywood.

I love you/y'all.

Reminds me of Juvenal's Sixteen Satires in which he lampooned all the fat, greedy, boy-buggering, crooked types in translucent tunics whom he saw as degrading noble Rome.

tertullian.org/fathers/juvenal_satires_01.htm

XIII !!!!

>why do (((studios))) only hire Americans who will sacrifice their assholes or are cousins with the producers?

He does rant like Sup Forums on ocassion:
>All the doings of mankind, their vows, their fears, their angers and their pleasures, their joys and goings to and fro, shall form the motley subject of my page.
>For when was Vice more rampant?
>When did the maw of Avarice gape wider?
>When was gambling so reckless? Men come not now with purses to the hazard of the gaming table, but with a treasure-chest beside them. What battles will you there see waged with a steward for armour-bearer! Is it a simple form of madness to lose a hundred thousand sesterces, and not have a shirt to give to a shivering slave?

What are you talking about 80% of the GoT actors are britbongs.

The mafia stole their sets.

Sup Forums incarnate is Cato the Elder.
What a cunt

Do good (and not necessarily famous) actors really cost that much?

Good mother

Underrated post. Here's your (you)

wasnt he a very highly esteemed theater actor?

SS + GOMAD

Kek, this makes me realize they probably didn't actually film them together in the same room to avoid controversy.

Yeah, his credit score took a nose dive.

>Stupid sexy Mom

she looks like a trap

True Sup Forums posts for true Sup Forums anons.

for me, it was her friend who later marries that Greek scribe

P.S. FVCK CARTHAGE

Posca was a clever and lucky SOB

Posca was representative of the later Empire's reliance on freedmen
Competent without the petty fuckery of trying to advance in rank

HE REFUSES TO MEET ME!

What was the name of the girl that Octavian was banging

Nar he's just a staple of Brit tv character acting

He's like the cheap Robbie Coltrane

It's called the not being a poor pleb diet

ABSOLUTE SNIVELRY

>the BBC spent too much on good actors AND effects and costumes

Fix'd

BRUTUS, GET THE KNIFE

Meh. Rome stopped being interesting when Octavian won. Late Republic is easily the most interesting period.

Don't touch my books you fucking roastie

link to this scene?

i loved him in parks and rec

GAIVS
>implying
IVLIVS
>implying
CAESAR

I am a son of HADES

why did mark antony sound like he was doing a sheev impersonation at times

Blood and fire! It's as hot as Vulcan's dick

People have bitched about this stuff since the dawn of time

Because the transformation of a republic into an empire was a central plot point in both Star Wars prequels and Rome. It's kind of like poetry.

Thank the screen actors guild and unions that bar anyone who isn't part of the club from being in a motion picture.

>Why did she lez out with the ugly old woman?
>And why did she let said ugly old woman manipulate her into fucking her own brother?
Starved and desperate for maternal affection and guidance due to her mother being a sociopath who doesn't really care about her. The irony being that she stumbled on another sociopath who doesn't really care about her.
>Maybe getting divorced and then pumped & dumped by Pompey just fucked her up.
Yes. But her mother being responsible for that after murdering a husband she loved was more traumatic than the gross and humiliating sexual encounter itself. I can't even comprehend how beep of a betrayal that is. Sure, she didn't exactly know that's how it went down, but she did suspected it. And I believe that she did believe it, at least subconsciously.

>tfw no mommyfu to bully my cock

Octavia? Or Livia?

THIRTEEN

Question.
What was his profession?

Watched the first season and it felt far too casual and plebby for what I wanted, I wanted history not a fucking soap opera.

I haven't even watched the second season and I normally autistically watch all of something I've started watching.

Very disappointing, cheap sets, bad dialogue. Crowd mentality is the only thing that keeps it popular.

>well that was shit but everyone else says it's good so it must be good

He was a consul of Rrrrrrrrrrrooooooooooooooooome.

Cheap sets is objectively incorrect. Not even sure how you came to that conclusion.

Watch the fucking show.

(You)

Holy shit, that stare of hers just made me cum. What a woman.

Just started season 2
Eirene best grill ever

I fucking screamed at that scene
Thought Pullo was going to die
>ywn have a friendship like Pullo&Vorenus

>American kids

Yea maybe take a look at the cast list you fucking faggot

I'm pregalant!

Thx for the spoiler buddy
Also:
>you will never cum deeply inside into Eirene while she holds you firmly against her body and then tells you "im pregalant"

POMPEY MAGNUS, I HAVE A QUESTION REGARDING YOUR FRIEND AND CO-CONSUL, THE DARLING OF VENUS, GAIUS JULIUS CAESAR

Kek

You're living in the late republic my dude

Bakers, butchers, farmers etc paid him in goods to promote their businesses

Its weird because the actress is not cute at all, but in Rome she is fucking beautiful
Look her up

He's right, gambling is basically a tax on mental weakness.