youtube.com/watch?v=pmYYB_8xLg8
youtube.com/watch?v=lcwJL0Pj4w8
youtube.com/watch?v=FM9X3sxvoNk
whomix.windbubbles.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=cHmd8XilvAs
warpedfactor.com/2015/05/doctor-who-series-9-return-of-krotons.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

t. who?

Can someone give me a quick rundown on Nilso?

he's a fucking homo

Can I get some feedback on this retouched cover?

The lighting on the Winstone on the right looks less weird now you have Rickman in similar lighting in the back too.

Does the sidebar always pool over like that in BF stuff? Is it meant to be transparent? Something about the bottom of it looks weird, not sure what.

Overall lookin real good

It feels a little bit like it wants just one more element in the background, even if it was just some silly special effect. I'm still very conscious of the empty space around/behind/under the heads at the moment, if that makes any sense.

Best 8th Doctor audio to start with?

SKEGS
youtube.com/watch?v=B_-zZoxArTk

the one he fucks the robot

Best /who/re. Nice guy, hilarious, and doesn't feel the need to attention fag with a tripcode

When in doubt, add light rays.

>Classically trained ballerina moves shining through

Storm Warning.
If that doesn't work, try Blood of the Daleks.
If neither work, ask here again. You'll probably like one of those though.

Depends if you want experimental-tier stuff or straight-to-it.
Thanks for the feedback, Neo but I'm not sure what you mean by "pool over" - could you clarify please?
got it perfectly; this is the kind of thing that I wasn't really sure how to phrase for a google search (thanks lym + user)

Redpill me on Lungbarrow.

I went over and checked some actual BF covers and what I was thinking of isn't really a thing; don't worry about it.

Ace becomes a time lady
the Other was a time lord who got reseted and became the Doctor, hints that Susan is The Other's grand daughter

Looms. Expensive.

This is going a bit meta but I've seen anons in this thread who claim to know the language patterns of trips. Kinda weird.

Come on, we all know that the answer
is
Chimes of Midnight

Leela's probably the Doctor's mom.

but he was right tho

I really disagree personally! I don't think Chimes works half as well without the setup from Storm Warning. And the development of Charley in the audios in between helps too. Going straight to Chimes to me feels like going straight to Heaven Sent in S9 - but that sort of thing works for some people, so whatever works for someone!

Only a few really have identifiable things.

Neo always talks like this! He's very enthusiastic! He talks happier than pretty much anyone else here!

Edge USES CAPITALS A LOT OKAY.

The rest is people mixing up personalities with typing styles.

I would say Neverland
even if it is continuity heavy

/who/ I am normally quite cautious when cooking meat but my friends too me on an impromptu barbecue in the forest. I'm worried the meat wasn't cooked fully. What do?

Also are there any doctor who episodes that featured food poisoning.

judy u r an ebin trole

ate already?

Just eat the food. Your friends probably won't poison you.

The Two Doctors.

Unicorn and the Wasp

I mean, if you ate it, you ate it. Nothing you can do now but ride it out.
Though i'd say it was a shit barbecue if the meat wasn't not only obviously cooked but burnt to a fucking crisp

A few hours ago.

unless is pork you will be fine
or you can induce pooping with 1 liter of hot green tea

show them how it's done user, show them how it's done

Fark off

We had pork sausages.

Did they at least taste good?

craft or proccessed?

I forgot what happens to these people who go to "paradise" do they all become cybermen?

Yeah apart from the element of fear.

Uhm, they came in a pack but they weren't plasticky like some.

and they blow up
and from that moment there no corpses on earth
biggest WTF ever

based lym saves the day again

What should the Series 11 theme sound like?

soundcloud.com/dwpoop/ftpdw

youtube.com/watch?v=pmYYB_8xLg8

If I was calling the shots I'd have this or something similar

a dubstep to appease to the younglings

youtube.com/watch?v=lcwJL0Pj4w8

lil b

kino mode on

youtube.com/watch?v=FM9X3sxvoNk

We've hit that time of night where it's just me, Immigrant maybe, and a few anons.

I feel so alone.

Really gonna try to finish The Plotters tonight. It's gone in a bit of a different direction than I thought it would, but it's been damn good and comfy so far.

I'm here, just having lunch!

I'm here

Neo I forget you're an Aussie. I just lump you in with all the other britbongs.

Hi Judy.

Hmm, how to take that

This reminds me of WHOMIX

I used to frequent it back in the early 2000's
It was a contributor based site with variations of the Doctor WHo theme

I am pleasantly surprised to see that they are still going
whomix.windbubbles.net/

Some of their compositions were absouley BONKERS
youtube.com/watch?v=cHmd8XilvAs

midday here

whats for lunch for you

Some leftover chow mein I was having for dinner last night.

I also tend to think I'm the only American there, even though that's not even remotely true. So it's not just you my friend.

You an Aussie as well, Kind?

Kinda is and there's at least another user here who is as well. Doctor Who's pretty well-known here!

My locations is a secret

yup

We all know you're Canadian

dont forget cats!

do you live near neo?

how ?

yay, I'm not the only american here!

not sure about near but i go to uni in sydney

Yeah nah I'm like 3 hours away from Sydney lel. I grew up in Penrith as a kid though!

wasn't the events of that 12th / Bernice book on that place?

One day, I shall cum black

Yes, one day, I shall cum black

So how do you prefer to listen to box sets /who/: one at a time or all in one sitting?

I usually do them all in one sitting. Or at least over the course of the one day. What about you?

I'm used to listening one at a time as I drive to work but I sometimes suspect that box sets are more effective if listened to in one straight shot.

boffat

If Chibnall suddenly decided to bail after Series 11, who could feasibly replace him for Series 12?

Gary Russell

I actually don't like the boxset format myself, I think it's an awkward half measure between a proper series (like the EDAudios) and just regular releases (like the monthlies). We get awkward cases of, like, Dorney doing one character-driven story, one a with a bit more plot, then Fitton doing two very plot-y ones. It's like...what's the point of that.

I think they can work when they're not part of a big umbrella storyline, like I think River's boxsets work perfectly fine because they're not trying to be THE EPIC CHRONICLES OF RIVER SONG, PART 1: ORIGINS - CHAPTER ONE (THE BEGINNING), just 4 good stories at a time. Whereas Doom Coalition, WarDoc series, even my beloved Dark Eyes, they're all trying to both be 4 stories but also be one set in 4 sets, etc...all just a mess.

Mark Gatiss, Toby Whithouse, Howard Overman, Neil Cross. Charlie Brooker will be too busy and I don't know if Neil Gaiman will want to showrun anything again after Good Omens, although I hope so.

Stefano Moffati, Steven Moffat's Italian equivalent

Luke Newman

I unironically would like that. I miss Russell's Big Finish.

This but unironically

>Mark Gatiss

based mathieson

>Whereas Doom Coalition, WarDoc series, even my beloved Dark Eyes, they're all trying to both be 4 stories but also be one set in 4 sets, etc...all just a mess.

What's really funny is that Time War, which we all expected to be complete garbage, succeeds partially because it manages to avoid completely falling into this trap. It's a boxset that tells one story, in four episodes, but they manage to feel like distinct chapters in the story. It feels kinda close to the traditional serial format, in a way

>mathieson
+ talalay
= kino

Yeah I'm still laughing over how relatively well that turned out. It probably helps that it wasn't intended to be the first set in an ongoing 8 Time War series until the last minute (John Hurt died a few months before they recorded it, but I don't know if they tinkered with the scripts to lead to 8 getting his next few Time War sets in light of that, I didn't detect anything like that but maybe originally they leaned on the WarDoc set connections more)

>THE EPIC CHRONICLES OF RIVER SONG, PART 1: ORIGINS - CHAPTER ONE (THE BEGINNING)
kek

War Doctor and 8th Time war were announced at same date

Isn't that just tea leaves?

I wonder if Ollistra was going to be in Time War originally, or if she was added in last minute

Originally, I think. When all the Time War sets were first announced, Hurt's 4 and McGann's 1, they leaned harder on calling McGann's a prequel series. They backed off on banging that drum as hard when Hurt died and they retrofitted some Hurt scripts into the ongoing series that 8's Time War stuff will now become, with more sets down the line...it's still called a prequel set on the site in a few places, but on the podcasts and stuff they sell it more as "8 in the Time War!" now, which wasn't exactly how they originally positioned it. So I think Ollistra was always in it, and if anything, they actually edited out some of the connections to WarDoc's stuff, since they can always do that down the line if they want, and want to make it more ongoing now.

Gonna be weird having the post-Doom Coalition series and 8's Time War series as things now, reminds me of when the EDAudios had started but 8's monthlies were still going, that was weird. Only lasted for 2 audios though.

>Mark Gatiss
The Doctor gets exhiled on earth by the Timelords during Victorian Era Britain

Where to get check trousers

warpedfactor.com/2015/05/doctor-who-series-9-return-of-krotons.html

WEW LAD

please

But the Mire look nothing like the Krotons. That's like looking at the Skovox Blitzer from that Caretaker episode and thinking that's the new Dalek redesign.

be honest. would you drink her golden nectar?

You can get them at your local government's fertility clinic. You just have to sign your name and give your social so they can check off another viable male from the census list. They like to know whether or not the population is going into decline.

Try the skinny suit and sandshoes. Or the bowtie, that's an old favorite of the ladies. Even the rainbow coat is an icebreaker. But the check trousers? Virgin forever. 2.47 billion potential children, lost.