Bravest Warriors!

New episode today and not a thread in site...

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!QMg1lAzC!AKaU1bl8X-hhXq3yuEX4Fw
youtube.com/watch?v=kCuzM5XYc-c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not gonna lie, I'm pumped to watch it

I keep forgetting that this is back on. Any links to the previous episodes?

The other threads usually have a big list in the OP, but I have been unable to locate a non-404'd version of a recent thread. No archive on google either.

Aha! Found it!
mega.nz/#F!QMg1lAzC!AKaU1bl8X-hhXq3yuEX4Fw

Folder with the latest season

I thought Bravest Warriors died with Cartoon Hangover.

Well, it's not dead yet. It's being produced by Cartoon Hangover and Nelvana right now. The only legitimate way to watch it is some arcane US only streaming service VRV that only has apps for android and playstation or something dumb like that.

So, it's not dead... yet? Who knows how many people will watch it given the difficulty of obtaining it. I personally have enjoyed this current season.

Damn, Plum is a fucking slut.

You know it

>mega.nz/#F!QMg1lAzC!AKaU1bl8X-hhXq3yuEX4Fw
Thank you, near-trips-user!

Is it just me or was this episode pulled from the comics?

I have no idea when new episodes get released,

I stopped caring after the comics became mandatory to understand the show.

oh shit i keep forgetting
thanks for the thread guys. this is why I can never stop Sup Forumsing ever

I thought it was just one issue of the comic that was mandatory. The rest was just bullshit that happened between episodes

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaa

full of great moments as usual
>kids peeing together and making ghostbusters jokes
>old guy mixing archaic slang like 'masher' with adventuretimey post-post-modern slang
>dating rink
>danny's awesome time-traveling beard
>beaks and cheese
>"real bullets? those things can damage property!"

got a few questions though:
when did we learn Plum was part Memory Donk?
why did Danny start wearing those old jumpsuits again, which he had already quit wearing BEFORE time was changed so he got into sweaters earlier?
why did the beard time machine let wallow start changing all Danny's styles? They clearly established what it can do and it's not that

also I don't think I'm alone in really hoping theyre not going to push relationshipdrama any further. This is not cool.

Well, I would guess that relationship drama may not just continue but intensify! Seeing as how the main guy uses emotions as powers, his moop being all wrapped up in Beth's drama is probably a pretty pivotal plot device.

That and Beth's emotions are linked to a helmet that can manifest an ancient horror into this world. Moop seems to be an important factor in this show

yeah but does it have to be this triangle shit?

Setup episode, plum being a slut and wallow geeking only redeeming

oh man, wonder what things Plum thought to Chris

>my clitoris is prehensile

Wow, I thought they stopped making that show, seriously.
They all but abandoned bee and puppycat after all.

That would not surprise me in the slightest if that was true

neither of those is true
for contractual reasons they had to hold this show back until bee and puppycat was finished. it took for goddamn ever to finish, but they were working on it the entire time

whoa, did she burst her top off? did .. did she retie it afterwards?

>Who knows how many people will watch it given the difficulty of obtaining it.
the fact that we have a DEDICATED mega, something most shows dream of, and Sup Forums still barely talks about it, kinda says something. I think people burned out. a long hiatus will do that.
remember when adventure time was on like nonstop for 5 seasons in a row then took a break and all the fans just gave up?

Ep 3 is pretty interesting, love side plot, takes a critical hit though.

Jeez none of you guys noticed the nod to Dr.Tran with "Hot Dog on a Plate?"

Shit, I caught it and I love it.

was that one of the things at the beak place? I paid some attention to their menu but I don't remember that, and I don't remember dr. tran well enough to know how that's a reference. feel free to spoonfeed me, i'm the kind of person that loves jokes even when theyve been explained

Holy shit i completely forgot about that. I would have remembered if it was called TITS though.

Thanks love ^3^

it was the restaraunt next to teh nacho place and i think an announcer even mentions it by name. Its a refrence to this episode of Dr. Tran: youtube.com/watch?v=kCuzM5XYc-c

When I go to youtube, the first thing I see is recommended videos. Not my subscriptions. I have to open the subscriptions tab, then click the channel.
CartoonHangover's Update still shows Dan of Future Past as the recent video. I have to go into the videos page to find the newest newest videos. What's the point of subscribing?

huh, is this guy maybe working on the show?
the old man sounds exactly like emotion lord chris, and he has the same eyes too

nvm. You got to have something other than a windows computer to download apps and buy a premium membership to watch.
I guess they don;t want me to watch it.

Yep same voice actor, which I believe is actually the original writer for Tran?

I love when that shit happens
it's also nice that even though pen ward isn't still active on the show, they still brought back his friend the tree trunks lady alien from the pilot

Yeah supposedly the voice actress for the hand lady and Tree Trunks is an old family friend of his. I adore Tree Trunks.

I just love what a sweetie Pen is. He loves his mama. he's really one of us.

Thanks man

I'm still reeling from this reference and its not a MLP reference. I never expected to see it in any media.

which one's that?
i love the pony warriors. i'm glad they escaped turning into that door to the see-through zone..

What is it refrencing, Kate Beaton's shetland pony?

there was a dr tran plush in a previous ep

er, pony lords
which is like, the best name ever

More of a spinoff MLP thing. A world where Hasbro made has HasBio to sell engineered pseudo ponies. The product ends up like rude children who projectile shit when scared. The world grows to hate them and so abuses them.

first of all, i had no idea that was the backstory of fluffy ponies. in retrospect that makes sense. I mean I know their real life origin is a shitty knockoff of Fluffle Puff, who is great

secondly, i guarantee the pony lords are not a fluffy pony reference. for one thing, they first appeared in march 2013, whereas the fluffy pony thing didn't start until late 2012, and episodes take longer than that to make

Yeah, but when you combine small retarded looking ponies with "Please restrain your urge to blast diarrhea on your neighbor", it gets taken elsewhere.

huh I don't recall the pony lords being instructed in fecal fortitude but that does sound like something this show would say

that said, shitting isn't exactly the first thing fluffy ponies are known for. it's baby talk and guro

nah this is a stretch

This was in the preview for next episode.

oh! can't wait.
in that case it is vaguely possible they've been inspired
but let's be fair, ponies have been known for shitting since they were first domesticated

Isn't this that Chinese Adventure Time knock-off?

that's Legend of Lucky Pie and it is also fucking great.. and also has small amounts of more-than-TVPG-humor like this

This is from Pen Ward. Same art style but slightly more adult in tone.
Lucky Pie is great, though.

I'm disappointed the antique Uzi wasn't really an Uzi.