Post yfw this will never happen in the new season

Post yfw this will never happen in the new season

Genndy is a sjw hack that worked n SU. What you expected?

>Hired to make a Popeye cartoon
>Completes proof of concept animation

>Popeye has no pipe because smoking is bad
>Popeye has no tattoos because tattoos are bad
>Popeye doesn't punch a single badguy because violence is bad

Holy shit, we dodged a bullet when he walked off of the Popeye project.

How does that relate to jack stripping the sisters?

>>Popeye has no pipe because smoking is bad
>>Popeye has no tattoos because tattoos are bad
>>Popeye doesn't punch a single badguy because violence is bad
wat

None of that is true. It wasn't in place because that was the beginning with Young Popeye before his first adventure. Similar to the Robin Williams film that Genndy grew up with.

Don't forget how his original concept for Hotel Transylvania was to have Dracula and Mavis becoming humans at the end because vampires are evil.

Who gives a shit? Go watch anime if you want that childish garbage. The idea that the assassins could be defeated simply by stripping them is a stupid idea and would trivialize them. Jack wouldn't do anything so dishonorable anyway.

Fuck off pru8de, there is nothing wrongor sexual with nudity.

You do remember Genndy came on later in that production well after the script had been finalized and actually fixed a lot of animation, right?

>what is shake it bake it booty quake it
>what is "Dad's trophy"

>New Samurai Jack finally coming out
>Welp gotta hate Genndy now

>Show Dexter maked
>Doesnt show Dedee fully naked

I figure it won't happen because it doesn't really fit the tone of the show. Also, if they're actually trained assassins and all, they won't give a shit if Jack sees a nipple or their ass while they try to kill him.

Ever since the trailer went up people have been fucking weird about this whole thing. People in this thread are literally mad at him for a made up reason.

There was a walking shot in SBT that was a blatant ass hot asshot.

>The idea that the assassins could be defeated simply by stripping them is a stupid idea

Hey if it works in anime...

I don't fucking understand it. Genndy used to be considered sacrosanct on Sup Forums.

It would make strong independent women cry

>Genndy
>SJW

The guy who makes angular big assed waifus?

Is Bruce Timm a SJW now?

>Sup Forums will hate it no matte what

>b-but muh asses

SU has asses too, hackarkovisk even worked there.

He worked on the pilot and that's it.

I doubt that it would have even being made if wasnt for him praticing nepotism.

The movies was about how young Popeye before discovering spinach you misinformed retard

As it should. Shitty ecchi/battle-harem tropes have no place in a Samurai Jack cartoon you invalid.

Gendy is an Animator first and foremost, he didn't write SU, and even if he did, that doesn't make him a SJW purely for working on it.

The guy who wrote requiem Vampire Knight could write or draw the SU comic, it wouldn't make them not a guy who wrote about Omnicidal Vampire Knights in Hell.

Which one, Sup Forums?
I'm stuck between 2 and 6.

They look like Jack.

Look it's happening already

I saw 7 first. Back off, nerds

Oh great, Mini with Jack without sword and Popeye withou spinach.

HI-LA--RIUS

jesus christ you faggots will find literally anything to cry about if it means you can act like intellectual contrarians huh?

go climb a tree you inept fucking retards

shut up, tripfag

Shouldn't you be on Reddit spreading this bullshit? It doesn't really fly here except with tourist from Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

disregard this. i suck cocks

Eat some tendies before you have an aneurysm.

>Not a serious thread
>They will not put muh animu crap into it shit because SJW!
>Bringing the fact that Genndy worked on the ART of a pilot
>Lying and overreating about the reason of why popeye didn't smoke or punch people (because he was young and still didn't have discovered spinach) in the trailer
>Bitching about pre-productiona and early concepts of hotel transylvania that were changed so there is no point

This is why we don't deserve decent animation, how to appeal to the scum of the earth?

It isnt a trip, cuck.

Im new to this site, and it pretty much suit my needs, and "my guys" can provide things here hat I know that you guys like. So no, thanks.

Stop.

This user took my name and is pretending to be me. How do I contact the mods?

and again steven universe is not sjw tumblr just deluded themselves into thinking it pandered to them.
except for that one race episode that was a blatant attempt at pandering to sjws

Give him all the cocks.

Why would it? this isn't Kill la fucking Kill

>As it should. Shitty ecchi/battle-harem tropes have no place in a Samurai Jack cartoon

>he doesn't want jack to defeat women by stripping them

What a fag

Why don't the mods and janitors do their job?

Why do faggots keep making Samurai Jack threads?

Sup Forums is the worst media board.

KYS

I think that I will have to make a trip. Sigh

Keep telling yourself that.

We saw Steven nbaked fat ass. How many times we saw Connie naked? Dont you think that there is something wrong with this double standard?

Fuck you.

Man Aku wants Jack's dick something fierce

>Why do faggots keep making Samurai Jack threads?

Because this is the cartoon board and shitposting not being punished is the main feature of Sup Forums?

Fuck you. Imposter cuck.

>He made a fucking trip first.

Fuck off.

I suppose it's good for me you'll never be in a position to make these kinds of decisions. You're probably going to spend the rest of your life talking about waifus, complaining about women you'll never touch, and jacking off to shitty fanart of children's cartoons.

do you honestly believe that was HIS imput, or the studio's notes.

No (You) fuck off. How many imposter ArcRoyales are there now?

>Le YOU WILL BE ALONE ALL YOUR LIFE argument

Everytime

and not a single time it was wrong, what about that?

Did most people watch Samurai Jack when they were kids? Feels like the new season has really grown up with the audience.

>Jack hates blacks.jpg

>cuck arguing 101
So im assuming all those mangaka and comic writers who do a lot of fanservice never get laid. Right
White knight harder fag, I bet it will get you a gf sometime

Jack is clearly gonna fuck their shit up in the first couple episodes.

Which would you guys rather have happen?
>Jack gives the last daughter standing a chance to give up, she relents, but knows she can't go back to Aku after doing so and ends up following Jack instead to get another chance, slowly warming up to him and becoming an ally
or
>Jack takes them all out but one whom he cripples, she becomes fueled by revenge and goes hardcore training, eventually unlocking more Aku powers and becoming a major threat near the end

Of course, in either path the daughter dies horribly by the end of things.

>We saw Steven nbaked fat ass. How many times we saw Connie naked? Dont you think that there is something wrong with this double standard?
of course there is something wrong with the double standard but that does not make it an sjw show

First one, but I'd really like Jack to get the entire harem.

(you)

No, Jack would just kill them.

Even if they turn out to be his daughters, too?
[spoiler Aku is the mother [/spoiler]

Who /enf/ here?

>Virgin Killer Sweaters

I love this new fashion.

>6 out of 7 waifufags are gonna be BTFO by jack

cringe

God tier fetish, the classiest of them all

Honestly, I really want that first option to be a thing, if only for the interesting way they could make her as either
>the daughter that Jack never had, training her to be good and ultimately overcome her nature and father
or
>an actual love interest, with conflictions from jack about cheating on Aku

Yeah Gennedy hates violence so much that he's making a 5 season of fucking Samurai Jack and making it more violent than ever before

kys

Popeye for modern standards should be a beared gay powerlifter. And Olive a tranny.

I think I know why people are suddenly shitting on Jack/Gendy. It's the same reason why they're shitting on Rick and Morty - it's popular with the "normies".

I've seen more of my friends respond to the Jack trailer on my Facebook than any of the other nerd shit I post from time to time. This is something that everyone who grew up in the 90s and early 2000s knows about, which means that its something they might be interested in watching now. That helps make it popular with people who don't normally get excited for animation.

Which means that the fucking autists will get ass-blasted by the fact that people outside their social niche are enjoying shit that only they themselves can "appreciate".

Which is why they want their fucking Sup Forums fetishes in a show where it has never been included in the first place.

first, I want to congratulate you on your good taste.

second, back the fuck off 6, she's mine.

The girls are great and all but all I can focus on is jacks legs and that hint of ass. A+

>3

I don't think they'll disappear after a couple of episodes. I think they'll be the secondary bad guys who actually hunt Jack down while Aku sits in his palace being bored till the last couple episodes. I think one of them will join Jack and another will survive to become powerful enough to remain a major threat till the last fight with Aku

Wouldn't Jack be the one losing his clothes?

1>2>7>5>3>6>4

I'm just doing this because it is easy bait.