Previously:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EvsDPzq30p0
esquire.com/entertainment/tv/a13121986/stranger-things-2-joe-keery-interview/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

giv milf gf

>Hashbrowns and eggs for breakfast
Comfy af

He was fucking based, I hope he's back in S3. Honestly I liked all the new characters, even the milf hunter/steve succer.

this is now a Finn appreciation thread

King Steve will be God-Emperor Steve in season 3

first for skelly gf

>You Just Know He Filmed Them Edition

kek

also, threadly reminder that all episode 7 haters are rightwingers who dismiss the episode on the basis of diversity/inclusivity

HIJACKED

youtube.com/watch?v=EvsDPzq30p0

What? How new are you? everyones been bashing it since the start. Stop trying to change the narrative.

As comfy as Hopper and Eleven storyline?

Why must you bring politics into this so early on?
I'm non-white and don't vote red but even I didn't like it as it killed the mid-season momentum.
Stop it please.

>brett gelman

*pukes*

> Finn
> Natalia

Disgusting. Give me Kings.

How do we save him from the real pedos?

Yeah, because it's so hard to believe that people hated it because it was shit, out-of-place, and badly paced. Always politics with you people.

Why do I want to fuck Chad now?

>Why must you bring politics into this so early on?
Because he's a redditor trying to troll

>God Tier
Steve
Conspiracy Jew
Mr. Clarke

>High tier
Billy
Hopper
Bob
Dustin
Jew Doctor

>Mid tier
Brenner
Eleven
Mike
Nancy

>Low Tier
Jonathan
Will
Joyce
Nancy
Max
Lucas

>Shit tier
Punk diversity crew

Find a flaw, I dare you.

>Actually thoroughly enjoyed the entire season
>Worried they're going to fuck it up or kill off half the cast in the third

I even hope Cocainium 238 and Weyland Yutani guy make it out okay

> you open the door
> see this

What do you do?

You're a disgrace to your people.

I might agree if Hopper was God tier and Mr. Clarke High tier.

Steve is in his own tier by now.

>Always politics with you people.

dead giveaway

please understand what's going on here. As Kyle Reese would say PAY ATTENTION

>everyones been bashing it since the start

that's you "white warriors" trying to make the threads beofre everyone else to deter people from watching the series and directing the more gullible. Commonly known as propaganda against the show.

>trying to troll

I'm actually trying to keep trolls away, but whatever

Billy was great from the start, he's such an over the top asshole character that you can't help but like him. Swooning Mike's mom totally redeemed him in my eyes.

Go for his legs

"Someone smeared shit on your back, Steve"

> God tier
Steve
Hopper
Bob

> Good tier
Finn
Noah

You're the most autistic, uncreative and tedious troll that has ever posted in this board

Kid should just start transitioning asap, there's no hope there.

WAAAAAAAH

fortunately, the more people are watching the show the more you become a minority in these threads

>God Tier
Steve
>High Tier
Dustin
>Shit tier
Everyone else
>Would be ranked 90000000000000001 if this was a power ranking tier
punk diversity crew

also why the fuck does this show have a general?

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Did someone use a handheld camcorder to film ST playing on Netflix, then post it online?

Mother fucking Eggos makin bank off me this week

Based weyland yutani poster

Hopper went down a tier this season by going completely full retard when he jumped down that hole and started exploring without calling for backup. I love the character but wouldn't have cared if he died with all that shit growing over him, because it was caused by his own idiocy.

My people? I'm so mixed I don't even know who "my people" would be but I know I'm not white or black if that's what you are getting at.
I'll pay attention to the show and not Billies like you

Idk, I got it from Shawn Levy's twitter

THIS FUCKING GIF IS FUCKING ANYWHERE

>dead giveaway
Care to explain what you mean by that? I was stating that people like you always bring politics into things that aren't even related to politics.

>trying to spread thinly veiled propaganda again

didn't you learn your lesson yet?

> Good tier
> Finn and Noah
Correct. Best kids actors.

Wha...huh?

joyce deserves higher. shes a good mom.

He's an obvious troll.

>I'll pay attention to the show and not Billies like you

I agree, but you'll soon find out I'm not the Billy here unfortunately. I'm the Steveunfortunately.

>responding to trolls
user...

Noah has weird bug eyes

Finn is cuter

>wouldn't have cared if he died with all that shit growing over him, because it was caused by his own idiocy
But that what happens to Eleven? Have you thought about that?

Just genuinely interested in what the troll means. That's all.

A: there are actual criticisms of it based on the fact that it’s such a fucking huge shift from the rest of the season and series, with ultimately (ao far) little consequences
B:
>being right wing is bad

Hopper is based

>namedropping like "pajeeta", "poo in loo" and "had to fill in the diversity quota so they drifted off the main plot" are definitely not bringing politics into this

What the fuck is his problem?

Big Brother Steve > King Steve

>Just genuinely interested in what the troll means

you 're literally just using my argument from the last thread, but in reverse

uh... his dad DUH

>Find a flaw
Nancy is on there twice

:(

non-planted feet

>But that what happens to Eleven?
What, when she goes into the Upside Down at the end of season one? She did that to stop the Demogorgon, and then she gets out in like five minutes anyway.

Lol, nice catch.

>justice for Barb
WHAT ABOUT THIS GUY YOU FUCKING HACKFRAUDS?

All Steves are good

I was seriously impressed by Noah's acting this season. All that screaming and the whole being possessed seemed very believable to me.

He's lusting for Steve's boipussy too much.

I voted for Hillary and that episode fucking sucks

I felt bad for Benny, like.. who is even working the dinner now?

Barb is thicc

He is mentioned by the conspiracy detective

and I should care because...?

So will Jane ever find out Hopper sold her out at the end of season 1?

What can of Carrie level shitfuck could that unleash?

threadly reminder that if you’re not for nationalism and closed borders you fundamentally do not understand what it means to be human

>i voted for Hillary

thank you very much for proving my point

now please visit any of the other threads in this board or any other board and don't come back here again. You're not allowed on my /stg/.

it was before he knew he would see her again

> King Steve
> New interview

> he’s going to have trouble getting into college
> Who knows if he’ll even get in
> he friends that he had—he doesn’t really have them any more.
> He’s kind of realized that he’s not necessarily the best thing for Nancy. And he really loves this person.
esquire.com/entertainment/tv/a13121986/stranger-things-2-joe-keery-interview/

King btfw again.

Yeah that's his reason.

But she's still pretty on/off pass/fail about trust issues and so forth. She's getting better, but not yet.

According to the mobile game the diner is still boarded up.

>So will Jane ever find out Hopper sold her out at the end of season 1?

If I remember correctly he was bluffing. I don't quite remember though.

episode 7 sucks cock and so do you

>my /stg/
oh, i’m sorry, i wasn’t aware that you owned a thread on a fucking anonymous imageboard

Episode 7 is the worst of the season, and there's nothing you can do about it.

Oh ok, I just started playing the game today so I didn't see it yet, thanks my dude.

please transfer your anger in a more constructive channel or, minimally, to another thread, child. Not on my /stg/

well now you are.

Stop bickering about politics and continue lusting for Steve

There's a theory that he's going to figure out he likes protecting/helping others and join the Sherriff's Department. That would have him escape just working for his dad, and have a logical thing to do next season. As well as a new weird team up, Steve and Hopper. And the Duffer's like off kilter team ups. So it all lines up rather well.

I'd love to see it. The absurdity of Hopper knowing he can rely on the new kid, making the two dopey Officer's we already know really jealous is great.

You must have confused me for a person to whom your opinion is worth a quarter of an anathema.

>I'm pretty sure Mr. Cooper retired in the '70s
>series takes place in the '80s
One of the common issues with period pieces set in modern eras are mistakes in verbiage.
Someone in the 80s wouldn't word a reference to an old teacher this way.
They'd say he retired years ago or even specify.

I thought this but even lib reviewers hate it. Some even said that 008 was annoying. I dont blame them seeing as how it blueballs the tension the season was building up to.

But I don't lust for Steve.

I rewatched it yesterday. I spent a year hating that he did that, and having that washed away right away due to how he adopted her in 2, so I wanted to double check. He says he'll tell them where she is in exchange for letting him and Joyce in to get Will, and then the lab people swarm the gym with no further explanation on how they knew of that location. So yeah, I think he gave up her location. It was ah... pretty shitty man.

Granted, at that moment to save Will's life and get he and Joyce out of there at all, ever, what else was he going to do? But still.

I've thought about that too, but it's still believable, in that he could have retired really old. The term 70s could have been ommitted though, I'm with you on that.

>Government property, I’m private employee

> Steve
> the eternal loser
Fuck this shit

He says died, not retired.

I'll take the worst Stranger Things has given me over most other shows around right now.

No, probably not, dude. Specificy maybe if he retired when they were attending, but everyone who actually is done with middle school knows how fast a year can fly, especially when you're a couple decades outta high school.
Sounds normal, unless you're autistic.