Why is it on Netflix

Why is it on Netflix

Other urls found in this thread:

help.netflix.com/en/titlerequest
twitter.com/AnonBabble

to make it easier for intentional audiences to all watch it, regardless of scheduling

Because it wasn't Spongebob enough for Nick

But it's exclusive to American Netflix

Because Netflix is slowly becoming a catalyst for the new golden era of cartoons.

This. They really should just pull the plug on Nick. It's like watching your Grandma get Alzheimer's and then get put on life support. This is not that which you once loved. Just put it out of its misery already.

They don't have much good stuff. The Trollhunter series was generic and boring. Bojack lost his was in the last season.

Because Nickelodeon did fuck all with the show. They dragged their feet airing any new episodes and promoting it, so Zag decided to move it to a platfrom that'd be more successful.

they have some good anime

Juiceflix and Juice production companies can suck my bone
fuck copyright

Honestly this

>the Trollhunter series was generic and boring
This is what Maurices actually believe. Tbh the first few episodes are boring and formulaic, but then the characters start to stuck and all their relationships are fleshed out and by the end of it, you realize one of the villains is one of the most tragic and likable characters on the show.

Well, I know what I'm doing on Valentine's Day this year.

Chat Noir tulpa

Let us know if you can get it to stop screaming.

They will also give us Wakfu S3

This depressed me more then it should have.

But that's not anime or good

Get off my screen you semen demon.

The rightholders were not happy with how little attention Nick was giving the show (mainly how few ads they'd air and the very shorts heads up to its constantly changing schedule) with the shift to Nicktoons being too much. Specially given that the show is an international hit, with many markets (which mainly distribute via Disney Channel) showing an acceptable level of promotion to the show.

With all that in mind, right holders pulled the license from Nick after the first year and then shopped around. Netflix put the offer and whoever called the shot figured that would be the best option.

>Source: Conjecture.

Voltron is good.

How many episodes of Trollhunters did you watch?

Preview of the Miraculous comic

Our boy plays lacrosse

Time to spam Australian Netflix to steal the rights from ABC.

help.netflix.com/en/titlerequest

Wonder how many other shows could be brought on thru that method.

Doubt Nick will give up the Turtles licence and just start working on another show after this one finished since it comes with a toy production arm.

are they adding the entire series? last time i looked netflix only had the christmas thing.

Fuggin nice, I've been meaning to watch this show.

Yes. Season 1 is being added to Netflix. Season 2 will be uploaded to Netflix in two parts sometime early in the summer.

Wait a minute.
Is there was already a comic with disgusting 3D models?

This is the last of the preview.

I think there were some 'comics' that were literally scenes from the show with dialogue edited over. Not sure what happened to those, but I hope they're gone.

>Wonder how many other shows could be brought on thru that method.

I'm half expecting Netflix to steal Winx Club from Nickelodeon eventually since the spinoff seemed to be well received. The show needs a proper home, it's been through 4 dubbing companies and 5 TV channels.

They're still being released. It's been solicited up until April (issue 12).

Maybe Nick would be willing to sell the Avatar rights for a quick buck since they have no intention of doing another animated series in the foreseeable future.

Why is Midnighter the villain?

Nick might be dumb, but they aren't that dumb.

They know Avatar has a fanbase and would want to keep it in their court. Same with Nintendo, they might not be doing anything with Metroid, but they'll be damned if they're going to let anyone else to get it.

Midnighter would be a good villain for catboi.

If there's no language switching, then I'm not gonna bother. Original dub or no deal.

Will it be available in Serbia? If not, I will fucking kill them and every other anti-third-world-country-fags out there.

Fuck French and fuck subtitles.

>Fuck French
That's the idea.

Why would I want it to not scream? That's counterproductive to my needs.

I'm sorry.

This looks fucking horrible

Well, at least they can put the characters in a different outfit beyond "the usual." And the writing is no worse than the show. Too early to call on that point, though.

Wonder why the US Disney Channel (or DXD) didn't pick it up

And Cartoon Network too.

Probably not up to quality standards.

Hot French twinks in pseudo-bondage gear are like rat poison to Disney.

Nick won't sell it. Zim and Avatar merch gets them a lot of money.

Holy crap, they made Adrien look kind of ugly. I didn't even think that was possible.

Just like the show, then.