I'm on season 1 of this and not sure if I should continue. I find it really formulaic...

I'm on season 1 of this and not sure if I should continue. I find it really formulaic. Larry gets frustrated by some absurd obstacle in the form of an obstinatr person or policy, Larry is a coward and is constantly in awkward social circumstances brought on by his own selfishness. Does this change?

it's a very "im bored so i need to relax and watch something comedic" type of show

don't expect this to be a LAUGH OUT LOUD type of show

If you don't get it, you don't get it.

Season 4 is GOAT

Season 1 is pretty weak, it was still finding its legs. If you want to see what it is at its best, watch the Palestinian chicken.

jews acting jewy with other jews

not worth your time

>Does this change?
not at all. the show is shit and only a few americans in the middle class like it.

Curb is a lot like King of the Hill. It's a little boring at first especially the early episodes but once it clicks it's funny as hell. Also just like in King there aren't many jokes with a set up and punch line it's more about the characters and the situations they find themselves in.

Curb is to R&M as 65IQ is to 80IQ

Yeah the whole show is pretty much LD being LD. Season 1 kind of meh but everything after that is great. Try season 2, if you still don't like it maybe it just isn't for you

I could not disagree more

Is there a good place to stream season 2? I can only find terrible quality

Okay, I can relate with this comparison. Maybe I'll sort of half-brain it and come to enjoy it more. I think it's funny, but I was noticing so much familiar scenarios only 6 episodes in I was getting cautious.

It gets better immediately into season 2

DUDE I'M A NEUROTIC JEW LMAO

Good show

Larry is always right

>brainlet detected

>i need to relax
A very bad suggestion, if you want to relax.

tell me what shows aren't formulaic and i will watch them

to be fair it takes a high level of IQ to understand this show. it helps if you are a part of the chosen. otherwise you wont get the inside jokes

to be fair it takes a high level of IQ to understand

if you are a goyim you won't get it

this is a show for non-whites and non-jews only

t. mad mad ahmed

You're fucking stupid if you think the show is formulaic.