Would you purchase an Anya Taylor-JOI?

Would you purchase an Anya Taylor-JOI?

Why are her eyes so far apart

I want one to be all wifey and dote over me.

ayy lmao

It's a new evolutionary strategy adapting to shifts in taste informed by anime. She's part of the new breed of hypercute white girls that can compete with East Asians.

>She's part of the new breed of hypercute white girls that can compete with East Asians.

See also:

Elle Fanning
Emma Watson
Emily Kinney
Lauren Mayberry

Why does she stick her tongue out sometimes?

I'd buy two

No need to spread her eyes further apart than they already are, user.

on her planet its how you say hello

shes more of a Luv

I don't know what you're talking about

i liked thomasin i hate seeing the modern thot actress who acted her

Middle Earth would be a rough place to live. Imagine, there's this whole race where all the women and probably some of the men look like this. Can you imagine how many human males would become obsessed with elf waifus and get lost and starve in the woods?

This was actually literally considered a danger in old Europe. Men weren't supposed to stray too far in the woods or they'd possibly stumble on a pretty elf or nymph or fairy and basically become so bewitched and obsessed they'd die or disappear. Death by waifuism.

She's better than that.

Is she the ultimate form a woman can reach?

I'm an artist with the Gift. Don't you know by now that you can't fool me? - I'm basically psychic. Not even joking. You... DO realize this now.

(not that the matter of the picture is like an example of this)

that sounds very interesting. Source?

She actually seems like it to me. Like you know how certain cute anime characters or fantasy elves have that almost-human thing but have kind of transcended that into this post-human ideal space? - like the next form our tastes our leading us towards? I really think we're leaning towards this. Imagine when we have genetic engineering and are well into a period where everyone grew up looking at anime.

I noticed this when I first stared coming to Sup Forums, and then realized it about the rest of internet culture, where all the younger generation hang out - people are waifuing a new type of girl, not what previous generations would have. They tend to idealize a cuter, almost Japanese ideal of white girl. It's almost spooky. This is why new traps look cuter and more feminine than the older trannies of yore. There is a post-anime, post-emo feminization / cute-ification happening.

Just start reading wikis on elves, fairies, nymphs, or any old books on the old folktales and fables about them.

Basically old Euro myths were teeming with pretty ethereal wood creatures. Whereas other cultures had nature spirits, our were weird tree sprites, glowing beautiful naked girls, earthy looking trolls, etc. Very informed by the look of the land but also by our own whispy light aesthetic. As far as fairies / elves / nymphs, one can imagine that men might have wandered the woods, ran into some wispy-haired teen bathing in a creek, and thought "OH NO - SUCH BEAUTY - AWAY FOREST NYMPH TEMPTRESS!" I mean, white girls are freakin pretty and it would have fed into the local stories.

Look up the Weiße Frauen / Witte Wieven. Or wood nymphs. Or anything about the danger of fairies.

giv ayylmaofu gf

Mermaids too

Totally. And Sirens. Greek and Oceanic myth and stories are full of spooky beautiful women who will attract you out into the wild to your death. The waifuism analogies are pretty strong.

Awesome, thanks. Will look into. Reading your previous post made me realise that the relatively new term "waifu" may have roots that go way back into myths and legends which prompted me to reply. What do you think about that connection?

It wouldn't be a direct etymology but perhaps a spooky coincidence. 'Waifu' was a Japanization or whatever it's called made by anime fans about their chosen favorite anime girl they would wife. Japan's whole anime + idol industry is literally based around creating waifus for men to obsess over. And as it happens old Japanese stories also had a lot of old shit about spooky pretty ghost girls etc.

This is my connection btw, my name is Christian S. I've already made art exploring this. I'll save this thread as proof.

Why is this ayy so lewd?

based giv poster

Yes

ayy lmao

this must be shopped

based giv poster