twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>16/17 year olds on Sup Forums

What a terrifying thought.

that show was chill af.

t. 15-year-old

ONE MORE THING

kek

I had a crush on the main cat as a kid

I have a temendous 00's nostalgia, I'm nostalgic for my teen years.

Also TT was the biggest Sup Forums related thing back in the day

Not as good as the 90's show but I still enjoyed it.

ahh 2000.

just in time for the best period of cartoon network.

youtube.com/watch?v=ToEXDwmQUZI

What would they be here wasting their tennage years?

Yeah right haha

underaged b&

You can't prove shit

hey, most of us were 17 year olds on Sup Forums 10 years ago

We all browsed Sup Forums underaged at one point

le shig pig

I was 15 when I started going to Sup Forums nearly 5 years ago

I started on Sup Forums and /cake/ in 04 when I was 14

Well, I feel old now. Back in mah day, I had Ariel and no Internet.

CAN YOU TAKE MEEE HIGHER?

pretty much everyone stars on Sup Forums and/or Sup Forums

>the movie that ruined Don Bluth's career

DELET

I started on /mlp/ in 11th grade. I learned about Sup Forums through thread simulators

The Emperor's New Groove cartoon was a mistake, it undermined everything the movie covered and should be considered a completely different timeline.

>When you started on Sup Forums 3 years ago

>I was 5 when teen titans first aired in 2003
Who /98/ here?

Yeah, but mileena was hot tho.

>next year people born in 2000 can browse Sup Forums legally

I didn't

True

Why do you assume you're the smartest in the room?

I thought I was the only person who watched this show as a kid. Nobody ever talks about it.

Can't even remember the name.

Sagwa!
I remember watching the shit out of that show.

Well just incase they are here.
IT DOESN'T GET BETTER! YOU WON'T LUCK YOUR WAY INTO A BETTER LIFE YOU NEED TO WORK HARD TO OVERCOME THE SHITTY PERSON YOU ARE AND FIND ACCEPTANCE! YOU'RE NOT GOING TO JUST FIND PEOPLE WHO ACCEPT YOU AS YOU ARE!

I feel bad for those kids. By the time they were 5-6 and started remembering things, the awesome late 90s-mid 00s era for animation was coming to a close.

Shows like Megas XLR, Teen titans, and Dave the Barbarian were ending, soon after awashed in a sea of crap like Chowder, Out of Jimmy's Head, Take and the Power of Juju, and Back at the Barnyard.

What's up, BoJack?

I started on Sup Forums in 2007. Oh boy what a time to be 12 on the internet for the first time. I miss it.

Same, mostly. I had some random Goon friends in high school tell me about Sup Forums when I was 16 in 2004. My god, the years I've fucking wasted. I could have done amazing things. Instead, I spent it all here.

the character designs though

It's leagues better than the 90s show. The 90s show is totally overrated.

mfw people are nostalgic for shows like Squirrel Boy, Johnny Test, Fanboy and Chum Chum and Mr Meaty

This show was fun and goofy. All the people who get really weirded out by it just need thicker skin

Wanna feel old. I saw a kid at the pharmacy today running around. Overheard the mom say he was 3 years old turning 4 in feb. He was born in 2013

Season 1 of Johnny test was alright

No it wasn't

member?

Member? Hmm hmm?

Ree MEMBER??

People seem to lump the entire 00s together as shit, but I thought they were a pretty 'K decade up until 2006. After that, everything became super duper gay with the Big Bang Theory, iPhones, Justin Bieber, Obama, DLC and microtransactions, etc.

What the hell are you doing?

Every time I remember the late '90s/early '00 it brings me back when I was a kid, messing around on every single page on the web at that moment on my Windows 2000 with that beautiful start-up sound. When Ares used to be THE program for music and stuff, or playing either on Neopets, or Club Penguin.

Truly, the Internet was magical by that time, and so was technology as a whole for me. Little I knew I was losing all of that until it was too late.

Now, every time I see a nostalgia thread, I listen to music from that time, every single moment until I get to cry, to no avail; for my youth is long ago away from me, taking my hapinness and love interest with it. I'm just waiting for Death to proclaim what is his from right.

>tfw when I was underaged Sup Forums didn't even exist

What happened to that Kingdom of the Sun movie?

>suddenly remembered there was some action girl cartoon with Mary-Kate and Ashley
I thought it was just a false memory, but it was real.

where's elizabeth

Same desu. Saw the shit fest that Sup Forums was and found it weird how people liked that, same with /s4s/.
Least Sup Forums had somewhat reasonable discussions. Barring any Sup Forums, tumblr infighting.
Lurk /ck/ a lil bit too.

I seem to remember the show referring to Kuzco as being 16, while he was 18 in the movie, but somehow in the show already knew Pacha, and had Yzma as his enemy

But user you can't overcome your negative brainwaves and your awfully wired brain that dictates you to be a cowardly scummy opportunistic retard.

>"y-yeah, teenagers are so awful, and I wouldn't want a kid on a site full of us fellow adults, R-right?

This!

user, we studied and we fought and we killed
For the notion of an industry we not get to build
For once in your life, take a stand with pride
I don't understand how you stand to the side

Fuck, I just want to watch the latter because I remember fuck all about it when it first aired

This statement is objectively wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=kRwJvOm395E
youtube.com/watch?v=8qLl145FqQg
youtube.com/watch?v=if8YvZG800c

I'm a YTV kid.

>Shaman King
legit good 4kids dub

All YTV is now is another nicklodeon channel for Canadians that plays one episode of pokemon on a Saturday morning.

wew

Yeah, but if you try hard enough to pretend that you're not that retard you can actually fool people for a bit.

I doubt people born in 00 watched cartoons around that time or even feel nostalgic, maybe in 05 or 07

>started browsing Sup Forums when I was 12
>i'm 22 now

>tfw you'll never be seven years old arguing Pokemon vs Digimon on the playground again

I’ll keep all my plans
Close to my chest (wait for it, wait for it, wait)

I’ll wait here and see
Which way the wind
Will blow
I’m taking my time
Watching the
Afterbirth of a nation
Watching the tension grow

It's on the opening song, the big letters of the title card and is THE NAME OF THE MAIN CHARACTER. How can you not remember it?

t. some of the actual underage people ITT

>tfw when you were the kid who liked both

Same, came here late '04 when I was 16. I'm 28 now. What a wild ride it still is. :D

ATTENTION UNDERAGE

THIS IS TOTALLY WRONG

LOOK UP MINDFULNESS AND THOUGHTS CREATING REALITY

BREAK FREE OF THE RL MEMES HOLDING YOU BACK, LIKE YOU'RE NOT GOOD ENOUGH AND NOTHING WILL EVER CHANGE. FUCKING LIES!

I WISH SOMEONE TOLD ME THIS WHEN I WAS JUST GETTING OUT OF HIGH SCHOOL

GET INTO WAYNE DYER AND SHIT, YOU'RE NOT FUCKING HOPELESS, NO MATTER HOW HOPELESS YOU FEEL NOW

It's been over 8 years or more since I last even saw anything related to that show.

In the decade and longer I have been here, I can say I have never been to Sup Forums. A board listed as "random" just did not catch my underaged self's attention at all.

y-yeah

Could you imagine if this came out now? Even if it was exactly the same with no changes at all, to the fans the show would be about Ron and if he was going to hook up with Kim, Sheego, or whoever.