Lets discuss Kang and why he is a even bigger jobber than Apocalypse

Lets discuss Kang and why he is a even bigger jobber than Apocalypse.

WE WUZ KANGS

Source? I like that design.

he is a failed mime

Most recent Avengers issue. Whole thing is a Kang spotlight, pretty good

Based Kang putting over the young talent

Seeing as how he is from the future and the Avengers are from the past, he would actually be the young talent.

Kang nuked Washington DC and actually managed to take over the world. I'd say he's one of Marvel's most succesful villains.

Kang's Supreme-Cycle vs the Thanoscopter, who wins?

EMH?

Well, Kang WAS actually a king. A Pharaoh. An Egyptian Pharaoh to be precise

>And for the first time in recorded history...I am afraid
That's a lie and you know it.

He is doomed to job, because just like Apocalypse his end-game is too big. Kang's goal is to conquer the whole fucking world, no way they are going to let him win and so he eventually jobs.

Storytime? I missed it last week.

Every time a Kang thread is made I want to reread Avengers Forever

hol up

I didn't see one, I think a bunch of Marvel books got passed over for somd reason.

>some reason

Has it gotten that bad that the biggest comics from Marvel aren't even posted even though it's free and takes just time to post?

They were all posted user.

>like an Egyptian Pharoh
BRAVO
R
A
V
O

Everything? I didn't see Avengers of Bullseye, or maybe they just died early.

>goal is to conquer the whole fucking world
He did manage to do it once, even if it didn't last.
Let's also not forget that he already has a vast empire that transcends time and space. To him, 21st Century Earth is just another challenge that he enjoys.

>enemy is temporally omnipresent
>defeated by enemies that are temporally linear
Kang should NEVER lose. And he always loses.

Has anybody actually seen that empire of his? Though so. And even if it exists it's thousands of years into the fucking future and nobody gives a shit about that. Future is so shitty and boring that, supposedly, all-powerful genius conqueror has to come to the short fragment of the 20-21st century where actually cool stuff is happening. And he fucks it up all the time.

get the FUCK out of here carter

>Has anybody actually seen that empire of his
Yeah, we've seen it in several stories where Kang either brings the heroes to his turf or the heroes try to stop Kang by taking the fight to him. It's where all his armies and shit comes from.