Voltron Legendary Defender

I still can't find the toys.

Other urls found in this thread:

store.voltron.com/collections/voltron/toys-collectibles
seateas.tictail.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Have you tried Amazon?

I always forget that online shopping for toys is a thing.

I found a screenshot. I have no idea why the mention of this guy warrants a sentence on wikipedia and the Voltron wiki.

It's hard to say who exactly Ylvik is though. I don't think he's Bara since the Voltron website says he's a Commander, not a subcommander.

Praise the official team sharpshooterâ„¢

BEST

The only Paladin capable of expertly piloting a hover cow.

There isn't a lot of merch as of late but the official store has a few figures.

store.voltron.com/collections/voltron/toys-collectibles

The Legendary Lions are out of stock everywhere. Given that I only really wanted them when season 2 rolled around, it's pretty annoying. Does anyone if there'll be a restock?

Also one quick search shows you can order all the new figures online. Walmart, Target, Toys R us etc.

Has anyone been selling any fan patches lately? I want to make a Voltron battle vest.

A Sheith battle vest.

It's as if all they do is plug in their ears and go "maybe if I ignore it, it'll go away"
They're coming out as wussies to me. One of them just needs to come out and confirm things if they care about their fans and its community.
Lauren is aware of the type of shit going on since she's always the target of the tumblrites.

Tim technically didn't solve anything since that video with the fangirl was not watched by the whole fandom and it was vague as hell. Contradicted with the Voltron sites "5 teens" description.
>25 safe range for Shiro
And yet Santos commented that Shiro was slightly older from the rest of the paladins.
Good news is that they're actually attending to the age thing by giving the paladins birthdays now.

maobaby on twitter
seateas.tictail.com
Johannathemad is making sheith keychains.

i honestly don't know what i'd buy if I had money.. they have the individual lions with great playability, THEN they have the combining ones, still huge. just as huge? big enough to justify not getting any other versions.. but i love quadruped mecha so much

i'm definitely getting the first (good) Pidge figure to come out though. .. for purposes

>i'm definitely getting the first (good) Pidge figure to come out though. .. for purposes

I want the first (good) Keith and Zarokon figure for purposes too.

Dude, what if Lotor is responsible for Shiro's disappearance. Watched the whole final s2 battle, waiting for the perfect moment to snatch up the supposed (in he mind) biggest rival he had to Allura's affections?

>Johannathemad is making sheith keychains.
Sounds amazing and also like they'll sell fast. Time to stalk her Twitter.

ignoring some issues instead of fueling them is usually the best thing to do
you don't have to SAY "people can headcanon whatever they want, don't harrass people". that goes without saying. actually saying it only opens it up to disagreement.

it's like I saw an educational article from a college that felt it necessary to point out that when they say bacteria and fungi break down organic matter, they "don't mean organic in the same way the food industry uses the term"
the world got dumber for them saying that. Any idiot who thought they DID mean that would quickly learn otherwise, and in the process would realize how stupid they were for thinking it. Part of learning is humbling yourself.

I want to buy the Green and Blue Lion toys...so I can make them nuzzle.

Maybe Ylvik is eyebrows. I kinda doubt it though, because i think he's a commander too.

god, after years of Man of Action shows, it's so nice to get some scifi where the armor and shit actually looks like it could move in real life, instead of just what looks like a robot wearing a skintight suit with joints airbrushed onto it

I hope Bara isn't Ylvik because I'm just going to think of him as Ylvis and get what does the fox say stuck in my head every time.

We don't know Eyebrows' official position, but I think Uggo is a commander, so it's likely he's one too.

Well if there's anything to take from it is that Bara's husbando has foxy years.

So will they summon the Galra Shichibukai now?

Ears not years. My bad. I also noticed that everyone except Throk has mechanical parts.

I like the names we give them. Eyebrows, Lanklet AKA Throk, Bara, Uggo.

We'll amend Eyebrows and Bara when they get real names, but Uggo will always be Uggo.

Throk is descended from Galra nobility and has no need for cybernetics to ascend the ranks.

Our names are fun. I'll gladly continue to call Uggo Uggo because he's so fucking ugly. Even the Warden didn't seem so bad because he loved Laika so much.

Throk comes from a good family and very wealthy, but it doesn't help that he doesn't have the desirable traits to go with the get up.

No joke though, I honestly think Throk may get a bigger role just because of who he seems to be named after.

The Galra Ginyu Force

This is a reminder to always bully the Pidge

So is Lotor the Captain Ginyu?

Warden had a better face than Uggo for sure. Granted, that's not hard. Plus like you said, Warden loves his Laika, so he's okay.

>bullying Pidge

Don't be a pleb. She should be the one doing the bullying.

But she's so bullyable.

I wonder if Lotor will have cybernetics

Maybe that's how he's stayed alive over the last 10,000 years

So are these four going to be the other pilots of Lo-tron?

That would mean each of them has a Paladin counterpart. From left to right I'm seeing Red, Blue, Green, Yellow. With Lotor of course forming the head.

Absolutely.

Well, it's got to be either him or Varkon.

Or maybe Throk is Ginyu and they'll add Morvok as Guldo.

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

Nice new pance art.

>Coran Hieronymus Wimbleton Smythe

Does this mean Allura may also have a middle name and a surname?

It would be a nice callback if her middle name was Fala.

These are the kinds of headcanons I go to tumblr for.

>Shiro casually walks pass Keith and farts in his face
>Keith's reaction is pic related

>Heironymous Wimbleton Smythe
There's gotta be story behind that name. Providing it's not just for laughs, of course.

>Shiro doesn't even realize he's doing it

Haggar and her druids did a number on that ass.

This is fucking hilarious. I can't stop thinking of Keith holding in his gas because he doesn't want to embarrass himself. Meanwhile Shiro feels so comfy around Keith that he allows his gas to erupt freely.
Keith just tries not to look at Shiro funny because his farts are loud and disgusting.

I bet Lance is a total hypocrite and makes a big deal about it.

So I watched the entire series in spanish since the dub was surprisingly great, and Netflix was already in spanish at the time I started watching it.

So I gotta ask, does the paranoid worm guy sound like Marvin the Martian in english too?

No, he sounds like my old doctor. AKA Indian.

Not at all.

He sounds more like Apu from the Simpsons.

Slav? No. He has a thick Pakistani accent.

Not what I expected but not bad either.

What was the context of this scene again?

Lance got an ego boost after a minor crisis of self-confidence.

I think Target carries them, if that is applicable to you.

Do you think Pidge calls him the sharpshooter when she's jerking him off?

Nah, she calls him Pump Action

Not after he hit her in the eyes. Now he's "stay on target".

I wonder if the reason that so many of the Galran troops are robots is because they are extremely overextended.

My local Target had all five lion combiners. I didn't buy them because I would just assemble them once or twice then leave them on display.

Probably.

For some reason, the grunts are really cute to me.

>tfw there will never be an episode where some Galran kid hoofs his way across the stars to try and get revenge on the Paladins for killing his dad

That said, I wonder how high the Team Voltron body count will go by the time the show ends

>we will never get an episode that is just a day in the life of the grunt soldiers

Looks like there's at least a bridge crew of non-robots on each ship, plus whatever fraction of the rest. Definitely majority drone though. Modern aircraft carriers can have crews of over 5000, and I think a conservative estimate of the standard Galra cruisers is about 2 to 3 times the size of a Nimitz-class carrier, which would put it at about a kilometer long with possibly 15,000 crew or more. If crews are even 90% robot, that's still in the ballpark of 2000 to 4000 people per ship. Those things went down in the dozens at the end of season 1.

I like how Lance isn't ENTIRELY bluster. It makes the bluster more infuriating.

>the cocky, self-centred blowhard is actually pretty good and not all talk, especially when he shuts the hell up and does his job.

I love this trope.

Haters gonna hate, even if they gotta ignore reality to do it.

Damn, that is a lot of dead space cats

like Widowmaker from Overwatch,
useless

they probably live a long time
>longer than humans for sure
and probably have like five kittens per litter
in 10.000 years their number just went up and up, which would explain why they need so much space
dear god, they're like bunnies

The design of Keith is just too skinny

I can never see him take the lead in any relationship

I wonder if we ever get an explanation as to why Galra come in so many different shapes and sizes ranging from lizard-like to cat
I mean, all we did thus far was make assumptions

>tfw Shiro will never be impregnated by the Galra and birth cute half-human kittens

He'd need to have his shield and jet pack replaced by a shitty mine that has zero consequence of triggering and a grappling hook with a godawful cooldown for that to be true

we don't know
he was gone for quite some time
a lot could have happened

If I was any sort of competent writefag I would totally do a fanfic where Shiro is used as a broodmare to produce perfect little warriors for the empire (does it exist yet?)

So do the hybrid kittens look more Galra, or more human/kemonomimi?

The bigger question is, would Keith look better full purple, or more of a kemonomimi?

it does
all you have to do is go to AO3 and search for the right tags

they look like Keith
everytime Shiro sees him he thinks back to the litter of kittens he left behind

Galra at birth, because kittens are cute as fuck and it makes it easier for a human to bear a litter

For lore-friendliness they might undergo metamorphosis in early childhood to shed their fur+reabsorb their tails and generally slightly change until they're indistinguishable to a human child

I like to imagine it varies. Some look more human and some look more Galra.

They're smaller than human babies but bigger than kits. For maximum angst. Shiro can't move by the end of it and is close to tears with how uncomfortable it is.

Considering they used to look pretty damn uniform in the past, my guess is they did a whole lotta fuckin.

is pidge cis?

>You will never be half the man Shiro is
Why live

Nope. Just didn't know which one was the girls' kingston.

I think it's the left one
looks like a very abstract uterus

He's probably been bred by a high-ranking officer, so his cubs are going to be big and healthy and by the end of it he can't do much else but wait for the eventual birth. It hurts being so full and having the kits squirm because they're basically packed in there. When he whelps it's basically a day-long affair of struggling to push the litter out his boycunt and when his sire finds him he's got two purring cubs nursing while trying to birth another, more still waiting for their turn.

Its the one on the right.
It's ALWAYS the one on the right.

How do you think Keith decided?

Blue for Boys?

Please send help. I can't decide which is the superior waifu between Pidge and Allura.
It's like deciding which of my testicles to smash with a hammer. The thought of choosing one over the other is agonizing and distressing in equal measure.

He picked one at random. If he came out of the pink room, idiots would probably start thinking he was trans because pink=girl.

Pidge of course.

When it's all done, the officer pats him softly and congratulates him on a job well done giving the Empire strong kits, promises the next litter will be even stronger. Shiro stares off with a dead look in his eyes, realizing this is his life until he wears out or dies.

Pidge. Allura is forever tainted by being a filthy space racist.

Pidgey.

>Allura is forever tainted by being a filthy space racist.

Well, to be fair, she did get better, and it's not like she didn't have a reason.
And despite Shiro exisiting, Allura and Keith are probably going to be the end game.

And I don't know how to feel about that...Happy? Upset? Hapset?

Pidge.

Allura is nice, but tech-savvy geeky girls are always an automatic win.