Spider-Man TNAS

This fucking show, I saw it when I was 12 (2003) and enjoyed the fuck out of it.
That theme ( youtube.com/watch?v=_UM_Om0eH3A)
Why would MTV cancel this? The story/action was great and the art-style was interesting/well-shaded
And re-watching it, I saw lots of mature-themes that honestly make it even better.

Shameless self-bump
Hopefully Sup Forums has some good taste.

It was a cartoon on MTV. It never had a chance.

Maybe because its shit

>Dat bad end

I guess, hopefully Netflix picks it up.

I bet you : haven't seen it but I respect your opinion that has nothing to back it except opinion.

It's a neat show, but also isn't as good or interesting as Spectacular or TAS, and doesn't get talked about as much.

I really like how it had such a downer ending because of it being cancelled when it was.

>I guess, hopefully Netflix picks it up.

Lmao. Marvel doesn't care about anything that isn't USM. Actually, since that's over, they'll focus all their attention on the new show.

Yep, I agree.
The director also said that he was going to make it go like Ultimate Spider-Man (hopefully better than the modern one) but it was cancelled.
Here's your answer for the bad ending.

It was made to cash in on the first Spider-Man movie. Once Spider-Man 2 was on its way, they didn't need this show anymore, especially considering how they concluded it.

Netflix has been going on a Marvel rave these past 3 years
and this show wouldn't be a bad addition if enough support was expressed.

That theme was definitely kino

the ending of this show was stupid as fuck

>Reviving a 15 year-old show, made by a company that doesn't exist anymore, for a franchise who's media rights are currently a mess, on a platform that undermines the owners' distribution strategy.

Enjoy your new Spider-Man show on Disney XD.

Blame the people cancelling it, they had to rush out a ending.
Spider-Man had no right to stop his job of being a hero.

The company doesn't exist?
That's a shame.
But some animation company can take inspiration from this show and make a follow-up from it with its art style (modernized) and direction.

Marvel would never allow it; Disney would never allow it; the public moved on long ago. There's no point trying to resuscitate a corpse.

When I was a kid I thought that the guy that throws the suitcase into the river in the first Fantastic Four movie was Peter Parker because of the last episode of this show.

Eh, I liked it. But it had zero chances of standing on its own by trying to be a tie-in to the movie that didn't want to have anything to do with it, and also trying to tie itself in to the Fox's Daredevil by making Kingpin look like Michael Clarke Duncan?

Early 3D action is kind of awkward, but graphix sort of have style to it that I personally find charming.

I have to give it a big ass credit though, it doesn't suffer from ghost town syndrome. Like, characters are constantly in the light of day and you can see bystanders and shiet. That's impressive for a 3D cartoon, it feels populated, you don't see that shit in Beware the Batman, you don't see that in first season of TMNT 2k12. And this cartoon is ten years older than them.

What happened in that scene?

Funny thing is that MCD version of Kingpin showed up so you could imagine that the Daredevil movie took place in this universe, too.

It's never gonna happen. It's much cheaper to shit out horrible Man of Action shows with terrible """humor"""

>Reviving
Nobody said anything about reviving it, buddy. Just putting it on Netflix.

When people say they hope Netflix picks something up that is the first thing people think of

The MTV one? I thought it looked weird as shit and I was growing into my anime is the best thing on earth phase so I skipped it.

It was on Netflix at one point.

I thought the writing was refreshing, much more mature than the animated series or Spectacular.

I think its on Crackle or Amazon Prime right now. I always loved the opening for this, might have to marathon this weekend

>mtv
>cartoon that wasn't Beavis and butthead or daria
Funny how they used to advertise how much they played cartoons and then drop them entirely

I enjoyed this show. MJ looked hot as fuck. Harry looked really weird though. Peter getting people killed was a shame, he's truly a menace.

Yeah, just have to face the fact that by companies like Marvel and Disney
will never put more effort in their profit-making cartoons/shows because of their movie-counterparts/other things (Star Wars).
A real shame, but I'm glad I got to actually a different and more mature take on Spider-Man with this show.
Hopefully someday a block like Adult Swim pumps out a cartoon like this (Samurai Jack revival and all).

The episodes with Electro and the psychic twins were fucked up.