Unsounded

Another Plod drug smuggling ring

Oh, I thought he Alds didn't have the giant dogs like Cresce does and that Vliegeng were their thing. Also, Duane is a stylish motherfucker, on top of being a top tier melodramatic and the greatest wright in centuries

Is that fucking laser Duane is emitting from his hand?

Is that a lady plod?

Joke's on you guys I read this on M O N D A Y courtesy of my Patreon bux.

God damn, every time we get a flashback of living Duane he's more handsome somehow

No homo

user, baby, I thought that was a special secret between just you and me. Your ass is on the couch tonight.

Giant dogs are continent wide, but the breed differs. The Aldish Vliegeng are matched against the Crescian Grebbers - basically giant wolverines - that aren't so much used by Cresce as taken as a symbol because they're one of the few things that prey on Vliegeng.

>Tri-weekly hi-res Unsounded delivered straight to me for just $5 a month
It's practically highway robbery

Have any of you read the fanfiction entries yet? How fucked up are they?

Rita is very fucked up.

What's with all the honkies?

Sexy Adelier brothers and rotting flesh, what more could you want in a page?

does becoming a backer give you access to the old pages in HD as well?

Yup! All of 'em! And some extra drawings and side-stories.

>It's an "Ashley shills herself" thread

C'mon, like she'd advertise herself willingly.
I just consider the patreon pledge super duper worth it.

I'd pay to see that.

Lemuel calls Duane by his secret dueling circuit name! Thats adorable!

Wasn't that "Kissfist"?

Reminder Lemuel was behind Duane's death because he was in love (and possibly sleeping with) Duane's wife, Mikaila might not even be Duane's child, and Duane died painfully betrayed by his only brother.

Damn it, you're right. Kissfist Baxter was his dueling name. Still a funny thing to call him, but I totally wanted Lemuel/Duane underground fighting shenanigans.

I've been thinking lately, maybe the reason Lemuel was in on it isn't entirely because he wanted Duane out of the way to tap Leysa's ample hindquarters. Maybe it was one of those situations where Lemuel had to choose to between killing his only brother, or the deaths of Duane's entire family.

I'm probably wrong. It's been a while since I last went through the flashback arc. But it seems really fucking petty for Lemuel to kill his only brother to get some milf poontang. And it just doesn't seem like Ashley's style. Now don't get me wrong, I bet Lemuel and Leysa are shacking up now which will only serve to plunge Duane into even greater despair, but I don't buy into the idea that Lemuel was in on the plot just because he was a horny bastard.

What the fuck do I know, though.

Speaking of fists, do you think Duane ever fisted Leysa?

Don't tell me to delete this. Do you think Leysa ever fisted Duane?

The other line on it is Lemuel is a lot more willing to buy into the ultra-militant line of the Ssaelit faith and if a convincing case could be made for Duane's sacrifice being necessary as a front to some sort of act or defense against Gefendur aggression (they were talking about the weeping plague, were they not) then he could justify that, and pretend he wasn't in love with Lemuel too.

Uh, in love with Leysa. Of course Lemuel is in love with himself, the cocky bastard.

I got the feeling that Lemuel may be secretly gay (not really an accepted thing in Alderode, Third Options not counting). But more than that, he was probably convinced it was for the greater good of the Ssaelit revolutionaries.

I think this is the more likely one, and knew that a priest had to take the fall. He was sad it had to be his brother, but he tried to remedy it by getting Bastion to bring his brother back.

I very much doubt that Leysa would've cheated on Duane while he was alive.

No more cocky than Duane, let's be honest.

I think he is actually, a little bit. It's that "younger brother" license. There are points where Duane will go to humility, unless his stubbornness prevents him.

>nobody wrote smut for the fanfic contest
really? really?!

It's possible that he was involved in Duane's death but it didn't seem like he was in love with/having an affair with Leysa, or that Mikaila might have been his. It seemed more like it was his Ssaelit patriotism that allowed him to do it, something about how he wanted war with their enemies and not peace. And Duane's death could have been the catalyst for that

It was against the rules. They had to have a 15+ rating.

Yeah there's basically no evidence to point to Lemuel being in love with Leysa at this point. Its just speculation that has no textual basis (yet?). Besides, I think that Ashley said that Lemuel only met Leysa after Mickaila was born on her tumblr or something.

I'm pretty sure user was just making a HILARIOUS cuck joke.

Waylaid in Manilda is a short read, but I don't get the ending. Am I missing something?

It confused me too. Something about betrayal I guess.
The parent trap was short, cute, and I understood it.

I get the impression it was for the good of the country. Plus Bastion plodified Duane. And that line about "Them finding you". Why would he do that if the whole thing was just about Lem's dick.

From the looks of it, he'd been carrying around an aspect for a while waiting for something to unleash it on. No clue what exactly it is.

Something sharp, I'd imagine. Or explody. But I think you're right. He's already "carrying" it in the first panel he's in.

He really is.

I picked up on this, too. I can't remember what inclined me to believe it, but that's the conclusion I came to as well.

>I can't remember what inclined me to believe it,

Ashley being fujoshit as hell probably

He looks pretty faggy in that 5th panel.

SO how about that PLOT, I mean plod, the first one, who is clearly running away terrified not unlike our man himself in that flashback when he clocked Lemuel. So Duane encountered Bastion's handywork before, and likely it's in this incident that Bastion took an interest in him as a solution to the "maintenance problem".

Also it seems to be wearing the pain harness the frummagem's tried on Duane, might work on a new sentient plod too.

It looks more like a female plod, but I came to the same conclusion

Most plods have harnesses and masks, that's where they keep the spellwork.

Yes it's wearing a dress, it's clearly female, "our man" is Duane... I didn't use any male pronouns to refer to the plod, or maybe it should be "Galit" in this case...

>Most plods have harnesses and masks, that's where they keep the spellwork.

Ah but Duane doesn't have any of that does he

Yeah, that's my point. Duane doesn't need any masks or anything to keep going. These ones appear to need that extra stuff. I'm not saying they are not Bastion's work, but they are not on the same level as Duane, and probably are not "sentient" like him

My guess is the attacking ones are standard* plods but the one that's running... that's a trial galit, I bet my hat.

*Well if they're made by Bastion they're probably fancy, but in the end just cannon fodder

Come to think of it, has there been any explanation of how long can an aspect be carried like that?

Not that I'm privy to, but I'm by no means an "expert".

If I had to make a wager, I would say "as long as they can keep the concentration up to 'hold' on to it"?