What are your thoughts on the manchild epidemic?

What are your thoughts on the manchild epidemic?

It feels like it's being pushed more and more that it's okay for men in their 20s/30s not to grow up

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/2KU1NbayJNkYZ7l6T9HK_w/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/23gGqUpa10Wtd86HzTx9sg/
youtube.com/watch?v=BoXQf2f2Yxo
youtube.com/watch?v=KObTMXH2xaE
melanienotkin.com/portfolio/otherhood-book/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>epidemic
its sadism is it not?

>don't have enough money to start a family
>why aren't you starting a family?????
I guess we'll never know

literally the result of (((feminist))) policy

"Out of the corruption of women proceeds the corruption of races;
out of the corruption of races, the loss of memory;
out of the loss of memory, the loss of understanding, and out of this all evil."

This,many girls I know don't want to get married ir have children.

Not planning on having kids ever yo

>many girls I know don't want to get married ir have children.
and that one very big life deciding decision will come into play with many other choices they make. hedonism will usually win out after that and hedonists are not good partners. emphasis on partners.

What about the epidemic of unemployed alt-righters who sit around and do nothing but complain about bullshit and how the JEEEEEEEEEEEEWS are to blame for everything?

Like seriously, how many more times will you make this same thread?
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/2KU1NbayJNkYZ7l6T9HK_w/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/23gGqUpa10Wtd86HzTx9sg/

don't you want to pay alimony like a grown up?

>tell men that everything masculine is toxic
>be surprised when they end up as numales

how many times will you read the threads? your stuck in here with us it looks like to me, but the door is open, bro

>give men absolutely no reason to participate in traditional family, and lots of reasons they shouldn't
>complain when they don't risk their whole future by marrying a woman who can destroy them at any moment

>Ask woman on a date
>"ASSAULT!"
>Play game to avoid shrieking harpy
>"Fucking manchild."

The ride never ends.

And who's fault is it that men are like this? Ohhh right the parents.. or in cases lack thereof. Seriously these little comics always amuse me because they always mock the product but never the actual source of how society is now.

I was more bothered by the thought of diapers and having to lie to a kid about how the world is, but that too.

That's a good thing. There will be less autists around.

I'm on Test E and can confirm this.

it's not like they didn't plan this with years of propaganda

How is this a Sup Forums topic, faggot?

saged

what could the parents have done? Make sure their kids don't realize the game is rigged and nothing matters?

Lacking the guts of an immigrant is nothing to be proud of, son. Thank heavens the brown people are here fund your social programs.

good to see one good person in this topic. stay woke my friend.

>fingers not anywhere near triggers
Triggered

What is the answer to the "men wasting the few grains of sand late 20s women have left in the hourglass by leading them on and ghosting them" question?

Have your political views changed?

I think it'd be an act of cruelty to bring a kid into this world

all the other stuff isn't a big deal.

I was just opining to myself today about how much they push the borderline pants-shitting retarded husband meme on us in commercials

>I think it'd be an act of cruelty to bring a kid into this world

SOYBOY
O
Y
B
O
Y

I'm definitely not a libtard.

There are many reasons but at the end of the day it boils down to the fact that uneducated poor masses were always the ones to breed like rabbits and at least here in Europe that class of people got replaced with mudslims and slavs.

>blames "childish" men
>and not the economic difficulties of having children early in life
>nor the fact that most women are in the workplace and can't stay at home

You'd have to be pants-shitting retarded to think that's anything other than the fact only retarded bitches too lazy to figure out how to use a DVR ever see commercials.

nice headcanon, it's still full of annoying poor cunts

What a pointless comment. Take responsibility for yourself, kiddo.

What kind of research is this? From the shitposting university?

>suck and fuck their way through their 20's
>hit the wall
>suddenly a childless old hag
>blame all the men they rejected

You can't blame everything on parenting and upbringing. Too many people just accept their circumstances, and for that they're alone at fault.

there definitely wasn't a concerted effort to break up family structures over a long period of time as a means of population control.

At least we have memes and unfathomable levels of irony.

It's a shitty world, isn't it?

>actually below the acceptable test range when it's wide as fuck like 300 to 1000
The fuck

>Ok?
>Are you serious right now
Damn dude.

>You can't blame everything on parenting and upbringing
>Too many people just accept their circumstances

Jeez, whom did those people learn that from?

>long period
>late 90s ad
>for the derek smart clusterfuck

you're a retard.

the nuclear family itself is a breaking down of familial structure.

I am genetic garbage. To reproduce would be a crime against humanity.

Yes all those brave people in Africa with 15 babies per house. Clearly they're brave and not just too stupid to use protection

that would be crazy, if there were people who were actually trying to get people to stop having children. those people definitely wouldn't be involved in putting forth tons of chemicals that mess with the reproductive system and promoting feminist, men-hating agendas, as well as promoting men to isolate themselves from women. that would just be absolutely insane.

The world is better than it has ever been you pathetic cringing faggots. Stop intellectualizing your cowardice and inaction, go out and do your duty as male humans

>>suck and fuck their way through their 20's
Formerly Chuck's

If people only ever waited for ideal circumstances to reproduce, humanity would've died out 20,000 years ago.

Not when you're raised by a strong man with righteous beliefs, who you know will always be there for you, even long after they're gone, all the while instilling within you the personal power he had achieved.

yep this effort definitely started in the late 90s, that's the claim i'm making. you nailed it. i guess i am a retard. i better go play some videogames to fix my hurt fee-fees

its taught in many public schools to just accept circumstance. it becomes ingrained into the person using school tests and a grading system. wrong answers, any deviation, creates a negative impacted reality for said person, either through pointless punishments from the school itself and also now including the parental who then also give a negative experience and because of all this, the ingraining effect is the acceptance of what your told to avoid a negative surrounding. for a child that is still growing a frontal brain, deduction reasoning takes a backseat for a long time.

No, thanks.

The world is an existential nightmare where you're either born rich or you toil your entire life in slavery. In 2010 the US government was been reduced to nothing but a handpuppet for corporate interests.

The fact people are fine with the current state of affairs is a thick layer of shit icing on a shit layer cake.

So delusions make it better. My dad died when I was little, wanna psychotherapy?

This, laid the groundwork for all the problems with the baby boom generation and the havoc they wreaked on society. Humans were meant to be raised in a large familial/friend group, it's better for everyone involved. I'm hoping I can find a girl with a large and healthy family to marry, odds are not great in the US though since people spread out so much generation to generation

>imagine being this insecure about your lifestyle
luckily i can't

Go google "nuclear family" you total fucking pillock.

Trying to make a conspiracy out of video game ads desperate to sell shit to kids is fucking laughable compared to the nuclear family.

what about undeciding cunts that make your life miserable?

We have a manchild epidemic because the previous generation didnt raise the correctly

i wonder if he would have told you to fuck sluts

>The fact people are fine with the current state of affairs is a thick layer of shit icing on a shit layer cake.

Last year the American public pulled a huge practical joke on the presidential election.

Single parent homes

If college weren't so damned expensive, kids wouldn't be mired in debt in a flooded market. But no. Tell them a trade is for losers when there's a demand for skilled labor.

what do you mean by growing up?

if you're implying that men of worth shouldn't pursue their hobbies in their spare time, whatever ones they are, you would be wrong.

It's not delusions. Whether a strong, loving father is present or not can make or break your life. It's not the end all to be all but it's certainly a huge factor. I'm sorry your Dad died though, that's just a shit deal.

Didn't tell me anything and was probably a little bit sociopath, maybe suicided.

youtube.com/watch?v=BoXQf2f2Yxo
youtube.com/watch?v=KObTMXH2xaE

We don't have a manchild epidemic, the journalist is a hack who was born in 69 and is trying to stay relevant

what even is a manchild?

A fully grown adult male who is solely obsessed with reliving his childhood

i think you think you are a little bit sociopathy and probably suicidal.

>That article
The roastie cries out as she strikes you.

Me

the biggest part of that joke is the presidency was rendered irrelevant by citizens united in 2010. Now its nothing but circus to keep people thinking they matter, when all that matters is who wants to spend the most on lobbying.

it's not about being able to have a child, it's about the quality of life you can give to a child

earth is on it's way to being over populated anyway, so what's the problem?

If you have a hobby someone doesn't like you're a manchild.

>not getting justed for alimony
>not having half your shit stolen by a hore who does nothing
>not having to deal with bullshit and do what you want
>fuck as many horrs as you want when you want and leave no remorse

Yea i think i’ll take the ultimate redpill, kids family and marriage is all jewish, dont forget marriage was originally formulated for financial benefits not out of love that was the misdirect

I honestly would rather be called a manchild than become an empty husk of a person that had to go through divorce, division of assets and restricted rights to visit your scion. So many of my older co-workers gone through this shit it's not even funny and yet they end up doing the same shit again because those "high testosterone levels" that you idiots praise so much make them act like brain dead niggers following basic instincts.

Good soyboy

The world is shit just consume to make yourself happy instead

i can't wait to be in the cold ground

and in the end it turns out their joke was all for naught. they didn't want someone who was for corporate, globalist interests, so they were scammed into voting for someone else with big corporate, globalist interests. if you think the existential nightmare has changed at all you are dead wrong. the majority is still stuck in the contextual barriers provided by the overlords and oligarchs.

Probably suicidal, yes.

Seems like she's just a hopeless old hag who's trying to demonise anyone with a passion. She also sees men as tools and has a massive sene of entitlement
melanienotkin.com/portfolio/otherhood-book/

>only choice is single mothers and whores when I want to settle down

I'll just hold off until I'm desperate or something not shit comes along.

someone not considered profitable by banks and the diaper industry

your projecting too obviously right now. you must still be a teenager. well im telling you to fuck some sluts before you cant anymore. stop projecting make believe personality on your father

sounds like a plan to me. Why subject further generations to slavery?

i don't plan on procreating anyway

i plan on letting darwinism remove me from the genepool

Congrats on memeing yourselves into existential failure guys. Enjoy your long and empty lives. Also what a laughably fatalistic outlook guy #2. 1700 people become millionaires every day in the US, you could be one of them, but that'd require you to try (and face the possibility of failure) so you won't. You don't even have to set your sights that high to begin with, people are improving their lot in life constantly, all around you. Take a look, talk to some people, ask them how their lives are going.

>A frank, hopeful look inside the world of single, childless women facing the end of their fertility.
this bitch hit the wall so hard she wrote a fuckin book about it lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Thing is all cute, worth fighting for, lovable women are usually engaged in long lasting relationships from the get go. If you think about wife material in your mid 20's it's already too late. All you will find is emancipated roasties and feminists.

>earth is on it's way to being overpopulated anyway
and who told you that there are too many people? who told you that you must remove yourself from the gene pool?

Well I'm glad they didn't. Good thing this isn't 20,000 years ago and humanity isn't about to die out.

>She also sees men as tools

Yet she is single and childless because of immature men

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHQHAHHAHAHA

I read the whole image....

>he thinks you can hard-work your way into never working again

>he thinks a million dollarydoos means dick in the current environment of hyperinflation

... tell me you're working for someone.

>diaper industry

That's their own damn fault. They're not trying hard enough.

If a man would be willing to piss in a jug, then there sure as hell a market for adult diapers

Oh fuck off, wonen think theyre independant and shit and i never see them do real work theyre always sitting on their fucking arseholes on the phone great fucking job the fucking sluts